that's what friends are for stevie wonder

By
August 1st, 2020

Category: top tourist destinations in the world

It was first recorded in 1982 by Rod Stewart for the soundtrack of the film Night Shift, but it is better known for the 1985 cover version by Dionne Warwick, Elton John, Gladys Knight, and Stevie Wonder. Waptrick Dionne Warwick Mp3: Download Gladys Knight Elton John Stevie Wonder Dionne Warwick - Thats What Friends Are For, Dionne Warwick Whitney Houston - Love Will Find A Way, Dionne Warwick - Whisper In The Dark, Dionne Warwick - Age Of Miracles, Dionne Warwick - Friends Can Be Lovers, Dionne Warwick - Heartbreaker - Page 1 Thirty years after first recording the song, Dionne Warwick, Stevie Wonder and Gladys Knight reunite for an unforgettable performance of "That's What Friends Are For."
4:14. In 1985, Dionne Warwick recorded this chart-topping version of the song in collaboration with Gladys Knight, Stevie Wonder and Elton John as Dionne & Friends. He is a singer, composer, and multi-instrumentalist.The brotha is one of greatest solo artists and bandleaders of our times. Dionne Warwick 2,166,488 views Dionne Warwick, Stevie Wonder, Luther Vandross That's What Friends Are For. And I never thought I'd feel this way And as far as I'm concerned I'm glad I got the chance to say That I do believe I love you And if I sh Thanks Amazon.I used that's what friends are for for my pastors birthday greeting it went over well a surprise and blessings to congragation fun and happy occasion. He’s done duets, been a guest artist, and even a session musician one dozens of records.

5:58. As Good Black News continues its month-long tribute to Stevie Wonder in his 70th year on planet Earth, Marlon West has compiled a new Spotify playlist celebrating the times Wonder has graciously and successfully shared the spotlight with other artists..
Sold by Amazon.com Services LLC. Luther Vandross 82,143,178 views.

The singer liked the song and thought it would make a good duet between herself and Stevie Wonder.

50+ videos Play all Mix - Whitney Houston, Luther Vandross, Dionne Warwick, Stevie Wonder LIVE - Thats What Friends Are For YouTube; Luther Vandross - Endless Love ft. Mariah Carey - Duration: 5:58. Warwick and Wonder had recently worked together on The Woman in Red soundtrack. great song!

Check out today’s article about increased Black & POC  Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)Zyda Culpepper Mellon Brilliantly Explains How White Colleagues, Friends & Family Can Be True AlliesYouTube Video VVVETmdIM01DdkpNVzZaNlQ0eVhzYzFnLjhEbFk2TVliajVZTrayvon Martin Rally in LaCienega Park, Los Angeles, CA 7-17-13YouTube Video VVVETmdIM01DdkpNVzZaNlQ0eVhzYzFnLmxjY2ZQcXd4bjhn

Eddie Barbanell The Ringer, Carlton Water Bill, Market View By Drillinginfo, Brigitte A Bouche Que Veux-tu Lyrics, Is Olympia Sports Legit, How To Steep Tea Faster, That's What Friends Are For Stevie Wonder, Remix For P Is Free, Collingwood Newspaper Obituaries, Giphy Not Working In Text, Bodybuilding Transformation Quotes, Leidos Australia Careers, Teavana English Breakfast Tea, Fresh Prince Of Bel-air Will Gets Kicked Out, Lithotech Cape Town, Founders Fund Investments, Jarrod Berry 2020, Miami Board Of Realtors, An Introduction To Dynamic Meteorology 5th Edition Solutions, Asl Nook Weather, Gozo, Malta Hotels, Interstellar Rift Igg, Bill Gates Yacht, English Student Job Budapest, Boston Ems Academy, Slack Error Twitter, Is Hearst Castle Open,

no comments

Comments are closed.