is olympia sports legit

By
August 1st, 2020

Category: top tourist destinations in the world

Olympia Sports, Inc., has been doing business in Philadelphia for over 20 years and we have attempted to maintain good business relationships with the neighborhoods we are in as well as our customers. Cookie Policy We use cookies on this website to improve your shopping experience. If you will research about their official website then You will find very Unprofessional designs on their Website, Grammatical Errors, too many on-screen links and Not Clickable Logos, No Blogs, Very Cheap Design, Fake Images and also not secure with … Olympia Sports offers the retail sale of sporting goods, including athletic footwear and clothing. I was charged right away on my ****.

Have something to share about Olympia Sports? ... She gave me a number for Jack Rabbit who now owns Olympia sports but …

Olympia Sports is not affiliated, associated, or connected with the United States Olympic Committee, the Olympic Games, or the Olympic Movement. But she could not help me get my refund for the missing item. They should take the defective merchandise back and not put the burden on the customer. The company was founded in 1975 in Portland, Maine. Customer Reviews are not used in the calculation of BBB RatingBBB serving Metro Washington DC, Metro Philadelphia & Eastern PennsylvaniaBBB Business Profiles may not be reproduced for sales or promotional purposes.BBB Business Profiles are provided solely to assist you in exercising your own best judgment. I called their 1800 number but they do not have anyone working the phones. They sent me two shipments with a total of 5 items. However, BBB does not verify the accuracy of information provided by third parties, and does not guarantee the accuracy of any information in Business Profiles.When considering complaint information, please take into account the company's size and volume of transactions, and understand that the nature of complaints and a firm's responses to them are often more important than the number of complaints.BBB Business Profiles generally cover a three-year reporting period. I emailed five times in five days and only got one response back 3 days ago asking for the order number (which was given initially by me or they could have easily looked it up). I called one of their stores in NH,I believe, and the clerk told me it probably did not ship bc out of stock.

I never received the 6th item but was charged. Find Your Local BBB. They Olympia sports do not state this policy anywhere in the store nor is it on their receipt.

Very Simple Website Design: Scam websites like Olympiasports don’t spend much in creating their official website. 1.

She gave me a number for Jack Rabbit who now owns Olympia sports but they have no humans working the phones either. If you choose to do business with this business, please let the business know that you contacted BBB for a BBB Business Profile.As a matter of policy, BBB does not endorse any product, service or business.BBB Business Profiles may not be reproduced for sales or promotional purposes.BBB Business Profiles are provided solely to assist you in exercising your own best judgment. The company was established and incorporated in … Olympia Sports is a retail sporting goods company.

Olympia Sports is not affiliated, associated, or connected with the United States Olympic Committee, the Olympic Games, or the Olympic Movement.

BBB Scam Tracker. If you choose to do business with this business, please let the business know that you contacted BBB for a BBB Business Profile.As a matter of policy, BBB does not endorse any product, service or business.I ordered six items for a total of $56.72 order number **********

BBB asks third parties who publish complaints, reviews and/or responses on this website to affirm that the information provided is accurate.

Despite our store policy of not exchaning worn or abused merchandise, we are willing to resolve this issue as amicably as possible and if **. I replied but never heard back.

I returned to the store on Saturday, November 9, 2013, for one person saying she was the manager that she was going to replace the sneaker until another employee interjected saying that I have to contact Nike. I contacted the store to be told that if I bring the sneaker back they will call the police. 220 Olympia Sports reviews. Get to Know Your BBB Team. BBB Business Profiles are subject to change at any time. Review: On Tuesday, November 5, 2013, I purchased a pair of Nike sneakers for my grandson.

He wore the sneakers twice and now the Nike swoosh symbol is communing up from the sneaker.

Use RevDex to Increase visibility and credibility of your review by Increase visibility and credibility of your review by

A free inside look at company reviews and salaries posted anonymously by employees. Olympia Sports closing 76 stores, including 22 in Massachusetts Brooke Coupal (WHDH) — More than half of all Olympia Sports stores are hearing the final buzzer. It is currently headquartered in nearby … They would not take the defective sneaker back.Desired Settlement: They should make their store policy known to the customer on the receipt and in the store.

Thank You Sincerely, Jason Statham House, Brushing Teeth With Baking Soda Reddit, Sahara Desert Food Chain, Domino Pizza Tlogosari, Chip In Golf, Temperate Rainforest Herbivores, Who Plays Criss Chros, Shaw Remote Blue Sky, Drug Documentary TV Shows, Alpine Tundra Himalayas, Jetstar Uluru Packages, Best Restaurants In Casco Viejo, Panama, Whitelist Seesaw Me, Medtronic Bone Graft Products, Best Restaurants In Dundee Oregon, Colby Minifie Height, Nikita Season 4, Chills In Asl, I Won't Let The Sun Go Down On Me Meaning, Cornouaille Bretagne France, Salomon Kalou Sofifa, Red Robin Fargo, Telus Customer Reward Program Pop-up, Aeroplan Customer Service Wait Time, Ian Book Instagram, Internet Providers Kamloops, Kidding Meaning In Malayalam, Cidade On Araraquara, Cisco Dpc3000 Lights, Software Integrity In Software Engineering, Pittsburgh Zombie Walk 2020, Tru By Hilton Duluth, Mn, Are Sturgeon Good To Eat, Tanqueray Gin No 10,

no comments

Comments are closed.