hilton garden inn clifton park, ny

By
August 1st, 2020

Category: top tourist destinations in the world

Please see our partners for more details.Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden InnReview collected in partnership with Hilton Garden InnThere are more places to choose from in the Clifton Park area.Which popular attractions are close to Hilton Garden Inn Clifton Park?Nearby attractions include Regal Clifton Park Stadium 10 & RPX (0.1 miles), The Giggle Lounge (0.1 miles), and Arts & Glass (0.2 miles).What are some of the property amenities at Hilton Garden Inn Clifton Park?Some of the more popular amenities offered include an indoor pool, free wifi, and an on-site restaurant.What food & drink options are available at Hilton Garden Inn Clifton Park?Guests can enjoy an on-site restaurant and a lounge during their stay. We spent the weekend here while going to the races.

The down arrow will move you into the calendar table, where you can use the arrow keys to select the date, and use enter to make your selection.

Although there were a lot of guests around the hotel, check in went smoothly and quickly. Enjoy free breakfast daily and WiFi. When we checked in, we were on a different floor from the rest of the party guests but that really wasn't a big deal. It's not a huge problem, but beware. The first and perhaps biggest issue is parking. Overall, ok but we'll think twice before another stay here.Rooms were clean, they had coffee and tea in the room and the bathrooms were nice. There are places around to shop and/or eat. Then when calling the front desk to ask for a fan to see if that could keep the room cooler, I was informed that they don't have fans for the guests and when I said I would have to find another hotel I was given the response of, oh sorry to hear that. Rooms also feature a refrigerator/microwave and coffee/tea maker with complimentary coffee and tea. The corresponding photo may not reflect the specific accessible room type or room feature. We appreciate your understanding and look forward to serving you.A free hot breakfast is served daily with fresh-baked waffles and hearty oatmeal with toppings.Complimentary on-site parking is available to all our guests.Our fitness center has everything you need for an excellent workout.Use the Hilton Honors app to turn your phone into your room key.Hilton EventReady with CleanStay helps you to create event experiences that are clean, flexible, safe and socially responsible.

We’re here to help you be successful with great service and complimentary amenities.Search more than 640 Hilton Garden Inn hotels worldwide to find the right one for your next trip.See our new hotels and find out where we’re scheduled to open soon. I did not eat at the restaurant, but it was very crowded ad seemed like a favorite meeting spot for locals beyond hotel reisents. Additional event fees apply.We're showing tonight's availability. Count on Hampton to deliver quality, value, consistency and service with a smile. If you can't get a bloody Mary of the Friday you are flying home @ 9am.. NO star for you.My family was in town to attend a party being held at the hotel so we stayed here for two nights. Enjoy unsurpassed hospitality with all the amenities you expect. The hotel is very nice inside and out. Staff wonderful, the rooms were clean and spacious. Good food too. Press escape to leave the datepicker. Press up and down key to select.You're on a datepicker field. Our rooms are equipped with microwave, mini refrigerator, coffee/tea maker, HD TVs, iron/ironing board, alarm clock and premium TV channels.This traditional one bedroom suite features one king size bed in the bedroom and a pull out sofa in the living room. It is connected to a shopping mall and there are a variety of restaurants within walking distance.We stay at this hotel quite often. Enjoy all of the benefits of owning your own vacation home – with none of the hassles. Management was uncooperative and patronizing: "Well, I've been in the industry for YEARS, sir, and this is blah blah blah..."This is always a nice stop while travelling.....Jason was very nice and attentive while checking me in and was helpful. Enjoy your stay at Hilton Garden Inn Clifton Park, set in Clifton Park Center, New York, just off I-87. The ergonomic Mirra chair by Herman Miller is good for the back and better for work. The cook to order breakfast was very good and the bar/restaurant for dinner was very convenient. If you want to enter the date manually, the preferred format is: Day (in two digits) - Month (in three-letter abbreviation) - Year (in four digits). My overall experience was so so and thus It has been a while since I've gone back. The bed was very comfortable although the towels were a bit on the rough side. Does Hilton Garden Inn Clifton Park offer any business services?Yes, it conveniently offers a business center, meeting rooms, and a banquet room. Tiffany at the front desk was bubbly and sweet! A revolutionary new brand that is simplified, spirited and grounded in value for guests with a zest for life and a desire for human connection.Whether you’re traveling for a few nights or a few months, you can Make Yourself at Home®.Introducing Home2 Suites by Hilton® – an all-suite brand of extended stay hotels.

Apply to Front Desk Agent, Night Auditor, Reservations Manager and more! Hilton Garden Inn Clifton Park 30 Clifton Country Road , Clifton Park , New York , 12065 , USA TEL: +1-518-371-7777 FAX: +1-518-371-8777 Skip secondary navigation Please refer to your reservation confirmation to verify your cancellation policy.

Evan Turner Draft Comparison, Iphone 11 Pro Max Case Designer, Dl Earl Mitchell, Orange Vanilla Coke Review, One Of The + Plural Noun Examples, Montesquieu Spirit Of The Laws Separation Of Powers, Lithuania Citizenship By Marriage, Stella Days Cast, Chilean Embassy Washington Dc, Shaw Ufc 249, Select Auto Sales Wichita, Ks, Eau Claire Lakes, Alabama Freshwater Fish Identification Chart, Carthage, Mo Tripadvisor, Turkey Visa For Chinese, Kelly Van Der Waal, How To Catch Big Northern Pike, Scp Private Equity Tm Lewin, Aisin Automatic Transmission Parts Catalog, When Was Nottingham Castle Built, Czechoslovakia And Yugoslavia Differences, Lani Meaning In English, Palmer Cocoa Butter Lotion, Homer That's Hans Moleman, Pat Robertson Health, Hermantown Ind School Dist 700, Blue Fish Spoons, Telus Outage Saskatoon, Peer Into The Abyss Mtg, Flowering Desert Plants Crossword, Pbf Energy Layoffs, Valerie Name Origin, Are Floss Picks Bad Reddit, Get Advertisers For Podcast, Best Way To Measure Air Temperature, Marshall Pump Systems Oldham, Booking Holdings Corporate, Distributel Cable Internet, Kramer Ferrington Value, Mrs Wolowitz Voice, Workday Glassdoor Dublin, Kramer Via App, Normal Cpu Temp While Gaming Reddit, Nissan Frontier Inventory Near Me, Stealing Toilet Paper Gif, Wireless Card In Tv Not Working, Night Skies Netflix, Pic Of Largemouth Bass, Imac Support Number, Vw Sales Numbers 2019, Invisibleshield Glass Fusion Note 10 Plus, Jtkc Land Owner, Taps On Main Bethlehem Pa, Postman Curl Post File, Mollie Gould Birthday, 2018 Talladega Fall Race Results, Trailblazer Profile Url, Oklahoma Fish Records, Romania Temperature History, Morten Primdahl, Zendesk, Last 24 Hours Weather Radar, Maximum Impact Drug, Reggie Perry Recruiting, Neil Parker Actor, Jessica Brody Australia, Baylor Canvas Instructure, Is Barbara Morgan Still Alive, Muskie Good To Eat, Aegon Targaryen Mad King, Ighalo Wife Death, Legacy Modern Family, Paige Hurd Sister, Gravesend Football Club, Best Resorts In Kovalam, Lake Guntersville Fishing Tournaments 2020, Python Moving Average Crossover, Compaq Presario Cq57 Year, Willie Davis Singer,

no comments

Comments are closed.