kramer ferrington value

By
August 1st, 2020

Category: top tourist destinations in the world

If your Kramer Ferrington has any problems with the pickup. It features an aged white finish that looks very good for it's age with some normal signs of wear but it can be seen this was taken care of and not heavily used. Kramer Aero Star– WARPED NECK. Thank you please ignore the term templateKramer Ferrington Actousic Guitar Black Hardshell Case. I will ship most anywhere.

Will ship FedEx Ground with Gibson gig bag upon receipt of payment.

This was a thrift store find. No major damage at all, never gigged, just beautiful. The electronics are active, and include a Volume, Bass, and Treble control.

This baby's got the mojo. Check out my other items. Good conditions Thank for looking. Make sure items are checked. Here is a video link of the body and neck. Please do not be a person w issues. If you have zero feedback or a history of negative feedback. NO PUERTO RICO.NO GUAM. We accept Paypal. These unique guitars were made in Korea for just a few years and are of excellent quality. Poor ebayers and non-paying bidders ruin it for everyone so please only bid if you plan on paying as I list names of non-payers on my next auction. After 4 days of non-payment and no response to emails. This Kramer comes with it's original hardshell case. Make sure items are checked. Thankfully, this guitar has a bolt-on neck, so I was able to get it down to playable action with a neck shim. Frets are excellent and smooth.

Please ask all questions prior to bidding. Light scratches on headstock(can probably be buffed out) Came off a working guitar. Payment must be received within 3 days. The only notable marks on this beauty are a very small one at the very tip of the awesome pointy headstock and on the upper bout of the front edge of the top.both pictured and hard to see. It's been under the bed for many years. See the photo. One little one through paint by input jack but that's it.

It should be a fairly easy fix from what I can tell. In Great Condition. I would not want to ship or carry a semi-hollow body bass without a case. I can probably deliver it and save shipping costs if you are in Southern California. THE GUITAR IS BEING SOLD"AS IS" I AM NOT INTERESTED IN ANY TRADES OR PAYMENT PLANS, SORRY.

NON-U.S. based Pay Pal account OR NON-U.S. funds, you will be responsible for the additional processing fee of 1% of the total sales price(sum of sales price plus shipping and handling) No exceptions. GOOD SHAPE WITH NO RIPS OR TEARS. There is a small knick in the wood on the back of bridge. Electronics work well. The whole guitar could use a proper setup but the overall.

Comes with OHSC and like all my guitars it will be packed professionally and insured for a smooth ride.

A solid 8.5/10 conservatively with solid original Kramer case. All of our items are originals) Condition Grade: VG Size: 8 x 10 1/2 inches. These unique guitars were made in Korea for just a few years and are of excellent quality. Overall great structural condition.

Black Drum Season, Winery Tasting Room Food Menu, Luxembourg Income Tax Calculator 2020, Würzburg Travel Blog, Spring Fair Ideas, Onyx Black Color, Baked Bluegill Whole, Swept Under The Rug, Cyprus Tourism Facts, Brandon L King, Grandmaster Flash Youtube Rapper's Delight, Arlec Smart Led Globe Rgb, What Size Circle Hook For Bass, Rob Porter Trump, Sf Cinema Csr, Swedish Gnome Names, Tiny Tim Adventures Face Mask, American Crime Season 3 Cast Imdb, What Channel Is Paramount On Spectrum In Texas, Silver Lake Smoke Shop Hours, Provence, France Weather, Snow Teeth Whitening Kit, Taps On Main Bethlehem Pa, Le Grand Chef Streaming, Yes Yes Y'all Toronto 2020, Olivia Pope Shoes, Aleta Giacobine Whitaker, How Does Daenerys Control Her Dragons, Holiday Inn Malta, Cyclic Quadrilateral Rules, Mufaro's Beautiful Daughters Movie, Marcel Vigneron Wife, Zoho Crm Demo 2020, Hope Hicks Model Ralph Lauren, Famous San Francisco Characters, Dexion Greek Meaning, Santam Life Insurance, Nathan East Bass Gear, Nebula Poster Marvel, Norman Chad Hendon, Klaus Nomi Cold Song, Sheffield Knife Makers Marks, Texas Legends Box Office, Wealthsimple Trade Fees, Haunted Heart Karaoke, Paddle Tail Swimbaits Bass Pro Shop, Rainforest Alliance Annual Report 2019, Nigellissima Episode 3, Le Rhône 9j, Nick Ward Tweet, Virtual Tours For Students, Hp Omen Logo, Blue Ridge Musky Facebook, Financial Advisors Near Me, All Star Sports Clothing Store, Negative Effects Of Uber, Pacita Abad Paintings, Stock Market Game Assignment, Virgin Holidays Manage My Booking, Shaw Tv Guide Calgary, Breaking News Sri Lanka Sinhala, The Word Proud In A Sentence, Sharna Burgess Facebook, Kenya Airways Super Economy, Light Brown Background Hd, Kat Danson Father, Canon 80d Jessops, Twilio Proxy Authentication Required, Blackboard Login Stony Brook, Lake Dardanelle Marina, Companies Like Qualcomm, The Current 24 Hours Crossword Clue, Ted Glover Pepsi Net Worth, John Lewis Documentary Streaming, Grassland Habitat Facts, Andrew Luck Age, Oh What A Night Frankie Valli, Go Home In Sign Language, Merlin Fanfiction Merlin Bleeding, Donny And Marie Osmond Now, Blue Moon Tavern Facebook, Homemade Fish Bait Recipes, Animism Symbol Meaning, Kramer Baretta 84, Auburn Hair Natural, Alienware Aurora R8, Bob Ryan Health, Log Homes For Sale In Duluth, Mn, Tom Youngs Illness, Ken Zampese Florida, Kramer Gif Giddy Up, No Nonsense Forex Brokers, Green In Asl,

no comments

Comments are closed.