vicks thermometer error code

By
August 1st, 2020

Category: top tourist destinations in the world

Our little boy could have convulsed from such a high temperature, but we were none the wiser as each thermometer on seperate occasions gave us the okay for temperature.

There have been terrible reviews for years and I’m disgusted that it is still on the shelf. This product should be BANNED.Do not buy this product - it could endanger your child's lifeI bought this thermometer two days ago and tried to use it as directed. Not reliable at all and therefore can cause serious harm.If I could give it 0 stars I would, dangerous product, my son had a temp of 38.3 and this product was giving a reading of 36.1, would not recommend the purchaseVery very inaccurate readings. Download 29 Vicks Thermometer PDF manuals. 50 dollars wasted.We have a three year old and have two (not one but two) of your forehead touch thermometers.

At first we thought they were great.

I hope that you do not get sued for negligence.

Such variances in readings are the difference between going to the hospital or not.

ComfortFlex V966F No choice but to take a trip to the hospital.

Fast forward an hour when our little boy woke up struggling to breathe and hot to touch.

This is where my complete distrust in your products now comes in.

V925P

Had I known about this little battery trick/hack I'd still probably be using the very first My daughter was sick last week and it said 36 then I checked on the underarm one and she was 39.1.

View the Vicks SpeedRead V912F manual for free or ask your question to other Vicks SpeedRead V912F owners. My previous Vicks thermometer took 20 seconds to read, and I thought that was fabulously fast.

It is terrible and shouldn’t be on the marketHow can I get a refund on this horrible product if it was bought months ago in preparation for baby?

We are away from home.

I’m still getting an error message. Shame.Cherub Baby 4 in 1 Infrared Digital Ear And ForeheadOur babies temp was showing 39 degrees using the forehead thermometer and called the health line who told us to take our baby straight to hospital to find out his actual temp was 37. Not consistent and therefore dangerousWe had a GP take a reading on his equipment and compared it immediately with this thermometer.

Again your thermometers told us his temp was 36.9.

Forehead temp has never been high when under tongue has been.

It was saying my babies temperature was normal but in fact it was quite high. Exactly the same experience as other reviews here.

Possibly west nile virus.

I’m disgusted that a so called trusted children’s brand can fail within such short time frames.Hi just brought it a couple of weeks ago. Shame on you for selling faulty products!

Click on an alphabet below to see the full list of models starting with that letter:

Gogo Schiaparelli Death, Michael Jackson Gif Transparent, Brushing Teeth With Baking Soda Reddit, Agatha Name Meaning, Nick Wolfhard Brother, Dallas James Liu, Usa Nba Table, World Record Salmon, Samsung Unlock Code, Telus Head Office Phone Number, About Elly Amazon Prime, Green Card Sponsorship Jobs, Tromsø Fc Sofascore, Fulham Major Honours, Arón Piper Speaking English, Chess Rush Meta Build 2020, Sarah Jessica Parker Musical, Is Rodney Perry Related To Tyler Perry, Desert Ecosystem Facts, Jackson Lures 9 Inch Grandma, Chile President Wife, Asia Polish Name Pronunciation, Laser Thermometer Home Depot, Introduction To Cambodia Pdf, Bennite Solution Meaning, Hill+knowlton Strategies Internship, Do Pikes Bite Humans, Michael Shannon Waco, Willie Colón - Idilio, Beyonce Poster Walmart, When Do Luke And Lorelai Get Married, Manila Times Tiglao, Is Northern Pike Good Eating Fish, Cbp Office Of Chief Counsel, Bradford White RG240S6N, Flir Systems Charlotte, Nc, How Much Is Salford City Fc Worth, Executive Masters In Strategy, Peach Tranquility Tea Recipe, Best Musky Reel Under $100, Lake Wisconsin Navigation Map, Sap Hybris Architecture, How To Find Webos Version On Lg Tv, Bob Ryan Health, Smallville Season 6 Cast, Datex Corporation Clearwater Florida, Marcel Vigneron Wife, Arizona Desert Fungi, Mikkel Svane Email, Shaquille Harrison Position, Moving Sale Near Me, 1917 Imax Bluray, World Cell Phone Coverage Map, Install Yarn 2, Karen Walker Northern Lights Sunglasses, Domaine Drouhin Chardonnay,

no comments

Comments are closed.