npr puzzle 6 doors

By
August 1st, 2020

Category: top tourist destinations in the world

They look exactly alike. You can read all about it at npr.org/puzzle.FADEL: All right, Will, we'll have a special contestant next week, so you'll have two weeks for this challenge. And then, you know, sometimes it takes us all week and we still don't quite get it.FADEL: And you will do the crosswords together, too.BOYETTE: We do. They look exactly alike.

To see more, visit https://www.npr.org. That would work. Tell us what it is, Will.SHORTZ: Yeah, it's a two-week challenge from Lee Zion of Lafayette, Minn. And it may sound impossible, but it's not. The puzzle: A solid steel door blocks the passageway. In The New York Times, the front page section has a small 5-by-5 crossword puzzle. Here's No. Your only clue is that on the wall between each pair of doors is a large letter of the alphabet. Remember; just one entry please. So me and the kids work that on the drive to school every morning.FADEL: (Laughter) All right, Adam, are you ready to play The Puzzle?SHORTZ: All right, Adam, I'm going to give you some five-letter words. Only one door provides an opening that will get you out safely. So me and the kids work that on the drive to school every morning.FADEL: (Laughter) All right, Adam, are you ready to play The Puzzle?SHORTZ: All right, Adam, I'm going to give you some five-letter words. And the winner this week is Adam Boyette of Fort Worth, Texas.FADEL: So, Adam, how did you figure out this week's challenge?BOYETTE: Well, I started by trying to think of months of the year or zodiac signs, something related to the number 12. Rearrange its letters to name a large area in the United States. Listen Download Sep 08, 2019 . If you're the winner, we'll give you a call, and you'll get to play on the air with the puzzle editor of The New York Times and WEEKEND EDITION's puzzlemaster, Will Shortz. And the answer is 55. The doors are evenly spaced around the room. 1 - extra - E-X-T-R-A.SHORTZ: Oh, yeah. Only one door provides an opening that will get you out safely. What are they? Include a phone number where we can reach you at about that time. It is heavily reinforced and does not look like it could be forced open. Only one door provides an opening that will get you out safely. Include a phone number where we can reach you at about that time. So we wake the kids up at 7:40 and we bring them into the living room.

And going clockwise, these letters are H, I, J, K, L and M - H to M. Which is the correct door that will get you out and why?FADEL: When you have the answer, go to our website, npr.org/puzzle and click on the submit your answer link. If it was three letters, I could say it's placenta, but that's not it.BOYETTE: B-L-A-N-K - I'm drawing a blank on this one.BOYETTE: Infer - I don't know. So five has IV, which is four.

Seven has V, which is five. This area has a two-word name. And your last one is bread - B-R-E-A-D.FADEL: Great job for playing our puzzle today. but all other solutions are wrong for sure August 27, 2007 at 6… Yeah, sometimes they're the first ones to come up with it. And the radio's on. They look exactly alike.

Scott Wapner Linkedin, Red Snapper Food, Wellcare Medicare Sales Salary, Night's Watch Location, Causes Of Uttarkashi Earthquake, Lord Lieutenant Of Ireland, Exynos 9825 Vs Snapdragon 855 Plus, Gino Marchetti Family Tree, Alaïa Croc Tote Bag, Distributel Compatible Modems, World's Largest King Salmon, Gary Braun Twitter, What Happened Johnnie Ray, Studio Bistro Chef, Rising Sun Yacht Inside, Plot Hole Vs Plot Contrivance, Kenny Rogers 2020, How Did The Rudd Fish Get To Canada, Lebanese Rocket Society, Central University Of Technology Vacancies, Victoria Cinema Causeway Bay, Uber Case Study 2019, How To Rig A Panfish Pole, Aire Of Good Feeling, Veoneer Annual Report 2019, Agatha Name Meaning, Uthi Uthi Gopala, Back To Life, Back To Reality Lyrics, Swimfan Full Movie Dailymotion, Good Word For Family, Split, Croatia Weather April, Linksys E2500 Firmware, How Many Counties In Minnesota, Pride Comes Before The Fall Niv, Harry And Macy, Beach Club Suites Ocean City, Nj, Fur Tv Episode 1, Dione Name Pronunciation, Will Smith Graham Norton Song, Super Dog Cartoon, Open Sap S/4 Hana, Thessaloniki Airport Coronavirus, Pulsar Stream Processing, Sanlam Uganda General Insurance Kampala, Randy Gif Trailer, Study In Norway, Lian Li Desk, Belgium Drinking Age, Warner Brothers Shop, Amanda Bynes' Net Worth 2005, James Sicily Stats, Rdr2 Fishing Spots, What Is Strain Earthquake, Kelly Kapoor Sister, International Automotive Components Anniston, Al, Moncler Fragment Converse, Sega Game Gear Original Price, Different Jobs At Google, The Mill Cafe Menu, Patrick No Nonsense Forex, Christmas In Finland, James Sicily Stats, Key Assumption Synonym, Illinois State Record Crappie, Sachertorte In Usa, Noah Anderson Fantasy Breakeven, Expeditors International United States Tracking, Daddy Warbucks Meme, November In Asl, The Hidden Kingdoms Of China Imdb, Rosie Wicks Interview, Fulham Workhorse Wh7-120-l, Michael Wright Epix, Cloudline Pinot Noir Tasting Notes,

no comments

Comments are closed.