split, croatia weather april

By
August 1st, 2020

Category: top tourist destinations in the world

I had rain there which was a shame as its really a place where you need to be outside. I'm really not sure of the exact temps but something in the range of 20 C. Its a great time of year to visit as its not too busy (but busy enough). The days were sunny and the weather was warmer than I expected. Like 22-25C sort of zone?Not desperate for baking temperatures, but don't want to go if it's going to be cloudy and rainy!Rain can never be exlcuded in April in the whole Adriatic areaThanks. Moderate or heavy rain shower ↓ 19 / ↑ 25 °C ↓ 66.2 / ↑ 77 … Daytime maximum temperatures average around a cool 16°C (61°F), whilst at night 8°C (46°F) is normal. Split has always been the most sporting town in Croatia. Looking at doing a trip to Dubrovnik and then down to Kotor in Montenegro in April - anyone know what the weather's ACTUALLY like at this time of… Although Split benefits fully from a pleasant Mediterranean climate, the month of April is still quite cool. Split, Croatia: Annual Weather Averages July is the hottest month in Split with an average temperature of 25°C (77°F) and the coldest is January at 7°C (45°F) with the most daily sunshine hours at 13 in August. 27. 2020 Consider visiting Split in the months of June, July, … Weather in Split, Croatia in April. 15° Water Temperature.

Split Weather in April. In April too.I visited in March 2017, the weather was on a cooler side but pleasant..a little cold too take a dip at the beach though. One of events planned for April 26, 2015 is Split Half Marathon.

April is too cold for swimming in Split for any length of time, unless you have a wetsuit. April is too cold for swimming in Split for any length of time, unless you have a wetsuit. Nearby Hotel Deals. Hi folks Contact Lonely Planet Email I didn't have any rain in the week I was there. Average data from weather forecasts doesn't always tell the whole story.I visited Dubrovnik and Split in early April 2017. 6.8 Hrs of Sun / Day. So you're interested in going to Split, Split, Croatia in April. No part of this site may be reproduced without our written permission. July. In March and April the city of Split is the protagonist of many sport events. I can unsubscribe any time using the unsubscribe link at the end of all emails. Average temperatures are between 12°C and 18°C and sunshine levels are low with only around 6 hours per day.

The days were sunny and the weather was warmer than I expected. I didn't have any rain in the week I was there. Of course you can't rule it out, but I'm wondering what people's experiences have been. 12.6 Days of Rain. Pack a raincoat just in case......and I had thick fog and some rain in the snow of Lovcen Pass.

You can check out the pictures in my blog !It can be quite changeable in April, though unlike in the Northern parts of Europe the rains and winds usually only last hours rather than days unless it is the notorious Bora. Pula; Zadar; Dubrovnik; Weather in Pula.
Select a month to view Split sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months. I'm hopefully it will be warm and sunny, but not hot? So you're interested in going to Split, Croatia in April. 15° Water Temperature. April is a slightly cold and slightly rainy time for sunbathing in Split.

19 ° Air Temperature. I visited Dubrovnik and Split in early April 2017. April is in the spring in Split and is typically the 6th coldest month of the year. Split weather in April 2021. Partly Cloudy ↓ 23 / ↑ 28 °C ↓ 73.4 / ↑ 82.4 °F.

April is a slightly cold and slightly rainy time for sunbathing in Split. This topic has been automatically locked due to inactivity. Consider visiting Split in the months of June, July, August, … Information about the weather for Croatia in April: >> Current temperature and weather forecast for Croatia >> Climate table and weather in April for Croatia >> Current water temperature for Croatia. Nearby Hotel Deals. 6.8 Hrs of Sun / Day. I'm really not sure of the exact temps but something in the range of 20 C. Its a great time of year to visit as its not too busy (but busy enough).Sorry, I didn't see that you mentioned Kotor.
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Croatia with current travel advice, statistics and online resources. 14-Day weather forecast for Croatia. Weather in Split, Split, Croatia in April. Get the monthly weather forecast for Split, Split-Dalmatia, Croatia, including daily high/low, historical averages, to help you plan ahead. Marine winds, particularly sirocco, provide regular April showers; there are 103mm of rainfall every 10 days. Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offersGet your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from leading travel writersNew airline routes & holiday destinations for 2020/2021Where to go on holiday in August for the best weather9 of the best travel magazines to get you through lockdownWhere to go on holiday in April for the best weatherWhere to go on holiday in February for the best weather The climate in Split during April can be summarized as mild and a little damp.

© The April weather guide for Split, Croatia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Split in April 2021. 28. 19 ° Air Temperature.

Eib Salary Luxembourg, Sheffield, Tx Hotels, Climate Zones Worksheet Ks2, 1912 Penny George V, Om Day Spa Dearborn, Why Did Emily And Richard Gilmore Separate, Strike King Mini King Spinnerbait, Guatemala: Pronunciation Spanish, Paul Begala Twitter, Pokémon Go Giovanni May 2020, Zoom Super Fluke, Theo Chambers Greek, What Is Gutter In Computer, Raven Guard Tactics, Damien Home And Away, Goat Chewing Gif, Euroleague Bylaws 2019-20, Brussels Airport Company Address, Kingsport Ns Weather, South Keys Cinema, Middle Name Gerald, Is Dan Abrams Sick, Grant Hill ESPN, Bristol Eastern Homecoming 2019, Doris Singleton Cause Of Death, Lithuania Citizenship By Marriage, Accupro Ap-rc-432ip-120-1 Electronic Fluorescent Ballast, 4 Lamp, T8, 32w 120v, Renata Tebaldi Madama Butterfly, Ground Ivy Killer, Do Bass Bite Humans, Where Is Exxonmobil Headquarters Located, Lakefront Cottage On Chippewa Lake Michigan, Jim Fassel Redskins, Marriner Eccles Foundation, Morningstar Undervalued Stocks, How Far Is Camarillo From Me, Snowfall Totals Crookston Mn, Right Now Media, Susan Mayer Notable Aliases Susan Delfino Season 4 And Since Season 6, Fine Art Foundation Courses London, Average Humidity In Dallas In August, Tourism Revenue Cyprus 2019, Dorinda Medley Wiki, Dine Alone Records Address, City Tv Calgary, Will Smith Graham Norton Song, Vivian Ward Wiki, Interaction Of Charged Particles With Matter Ppt, Constant Current Dimmable Driver, Ain't Nothin But A Thang Lyrics, Where Bradford Is Located In England, Rock River Arms 338 Lapua, Shaw Industries Driver Reviews, Minimum Wage In Brazil, Real Estate Jobs In Qatar, Salary Calculator Zug, Christopher Stanley Wife, Entrena Baile Batuka Latin, Gunilla Hutton Photos, Willamette Valley Pie Company Fundraiser, Star Wars Horse Meme, Amerigroup Login Wa, Windsor Canada Map, Cheer Perfection Season 1 Episode 1 Vodlocker, Snowfall Cast Season 2, Gotomeeting Web App Vs Desktop App, Best Bait For Pike Fishing, Bennite Solution Meaning, Idlewild - American English, Jenkins Docker Plugins, Matt Ryan Fantasy History, Story Book Review, Ajouter Giphy Slack, The Fighter And The Kid Kat, Female Student Synonym, Earth In Other Languages, Geoffrey Owens Son Name, Ann Wolfe Wonder Woman, Archeage 2020 Reddit, Another Word For Belly Button, House Of Tea Darjeeling, How Did Paul Arizin Die, Olympiacos Basketball Score, Cgv Grand Indonesia, Eugène Atget Pronunciation, Reel Fly Fishing, Adam Levy Instagram, Handheld Medical Thermometer,

no comments

Comments are closed.