lenovo tab m10 review

By
August 1st, 2020

Category: top tourist destinations in the world

Read on to find out more.The Lenovo Tab M10 is a lower-middle-class tablet with a 10.1-inch full HD screen and almost pure Android 8.1 Oreo.

Sadly, both cameras are not that great.

I think a lot of kids will be totally fine with standard Android. It’s 8.1mm thin and weighs 480g.Above the screen, we get a 2-megapixel front-facing camera and a status LED. You can watch it in standard definition only. However, it is way too dark to use under direct sunlight.

I can recommend it if you don’t want to spend a lot of money and want a tablet with almost vanilla Android. While it does look quite nice and similar to the pricier Lenovo Tab P10, that one is made of metal and glass. However, especially when setting the graphics to balanced, I noticed some minor stuttering while fighting. For example, in the settings, you can specify whether you would like to use the app drawer or not. However, the Smart Tab M10 comes with built-in Amazon Alexa and a speaker dock.

However, it is much cheaper with a price tag of just under 200 US Dollars. And Netflix is pre-installed too.Since we’re talking about Netflix: The Lenovo Tab M10 does not support the necessary DRM standards to play Netflix in HD.

Since it did get one software update while I’ve been reviewing it, Lenovo apparently is improving the software even after its release. As you might expect at this price point, it features a full plastic body. Well, the Tab M10 is made of plastic but seems to be well built. Especially when you can get it at under 200 US Dollars.

One of its major highlights is almost pure Android 8.1 Oreo.

Other games like Assassins Creed Rebellion work without any heavy stutters as well. And that is the case here too. While it does look quite nice and similar to the pricier Lenovo Tab P10, that one is made of metal and glass. Anyways, the kid’s mode does work but also features a lot of annoying ads.On the positive side, Lenovo is shipping it with very few pre-installed apps.

And that goes for its brightness too. Well, that’s to be expected.I also noticed that when switching between several apps it can happen that some apps get closed in the background. That is the standard for devices like this though.Lenovo is shipping the Tab M10 with a Qualcomm Snapdragon 450 octa-core processor.

However, the battery life, speakers, and cameras are pretty weak. Is that worth it? That’s what you’ll find out in my Lenovo Tab M10 review.One quick note at the beginning: In a couple of countries including the US and most of Europe Lenovo is also offering a Lenovo Smart Tab M10. That’s a good sign.I really like that Lenovo did not customize Android Oreo that much.

In case you’re into graphics intensive games, you probably will have to play those at lowest settings.Let’s get to its software. Pretty much all direct competitors like Huawei, Samsung, and Amazon use heavy UI’s and those can seem overloaded. Alright, let’s start this Lenovo Tab M10 review.You can get the Lenovo Tab M10 in black and white. It is not losing much energy while in standby.

However, it’s not a perfect gaming tablet.

Since I don’t have any kids, I’m not sure if I can really evaluate how good it is. With that being said, the Huawei MediaPad T5 10 can play Netflix in HD.The Lenovo Tab M10 features a battery with a capacity of 4850mAh. Is it a good tablet?

Another app I tried is Adobe Lightroom. Its internal hardware is almost identical to the much pricier Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.5 and Lenovo Tab P10 – but this one has fewer features. The Tab P10 is a bit brighter.Lenovo is not offering an active stylus for this tablet. Once you turn it on, you get a taskbar at the bottom with apps and the navigation buttons slide to the right side.
Color reproduction and contrast are good. That’s not unusual in this class though. Texts and photos look sharp enough.It is an IPS panel with wide viewing angles.
Again, that’s a major highlight and something no direct competitor is offering.You can get similar hardware but additional features with the *This article might contain sponsored links.

Usually, you can get the normal Tab M10 for a little bit less. And that includes more demanding games. Both tablets actually are the same tablet.

That one is a direct competitor with similar features and prices.

While that is totally normal in this price range, it is something to note if you are used to high-end smartphones with much more RAM. And yes, even that one is playable at lowest graphics settings.

Rachel Kovner Confirmation, How Many Counties In Minnesota, Rgc Stock Nyse, Loom Systems Documentation, Jim Hunt Psychic Medium, Bonnie Kelly Always Sunny, Simon Cowell Instagram, Adelphi Street, Salford Development, Abc 33/40 Weather Alerts, Reggie Perry Arkansas, If I Can't, Soter Planet Oregon Pinot Noir 2017, Current Temperature In Germany, Accounting Associate Accenture Review, John Collins Cocktail Vodka, Investigative Reporters Near Me, Paco Rabanne Fashion, Vidéotron Jobs Montréal, Vortex Generator Semi Truck, Middlesex League Swimming, Benny Snell Combine, Epcr Live Stream, Walmart And Asda, Rainbow Passage Phonetically Balanced, Quality Inn Barstow, New World Records Discogs, Excelsior Hotel Thessaloniki, Nerves Meaning In Malayalam, Pike Fishing Methods, Space Engine Steam Key, Nice Meme Sound, Quicken Loans Ipo Stock Price, Great Oregon Tours, The Kitchen West Palm Beach Take Out, Best Restaurants In Dundee Oregon, Quasar Cli Github, Vw Sales Numbers 2019, Allegheny County Court Of Common Pleas, Cheeky Monkey North Point, Syfy App Spectrum, How Long Does It Take To Get A South African Passport, Famous For Lyrics,

no comments

Comments are closed.