excelsior hotel thessaloniki

By
August 1st, 2020

Category: top tourist destinations in the world

This Thessaloniki hotel provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Send me emails with travel deals, special offers, and other information. Tsimiski Street: 1-min walk, 0.1 mi/0.1 km To finish creating your account, please click the link we just sent to Cinema Museum: 5-min walk, 0.3 mi/0.4 km I felt instantly welcomed at the Excelsior Hotel. In the city center Set behind an imposing white façade, The Excelsior is an elegant property with a chic, modern interior. The Excelsior Hotel Thessaloniki is the only hotel in Thessaloniki that is a member of “The Small Luxury Hotels of the World”.. Had a wonderful experience at Excelsior. 34 rooms in 1 building The lobby is little, but the service is personable. Opens in a new window

Enjoy a bite to eat at the hotel's brasserie, or relax with a drink at the bar/lounge. from United States. Was only in town for the night on business, but it was clear that this hotel was readily accessible to the waterfront, bars, restaurants, and shopping all within mere steps.I booked this based on the high reviews and the fact that it was going for an excellent rate in late March.

Thessaloniki Port: 2-min walk, 0.1 mi/0.2 km The lively Aristotelous Square is 2953 feet away. I will always stay there at future visits in Thessaloniki! A business center and a meeting room are available. Take advantage of the business center and free WiFi in public areas. Free buffet breakfast is served each morning from 7 AM to 10:30 AM. Bathrooms include bathtubs or showers, bathrobes, slippers, and designer toiletries. Business-friendly amenities include safes and phones.

Send me emails with travel deals, special offers, and other information. The rooms are spacious with high quality linens, amenities, etc. By creating an account, I agree to the Situated in the wonderful neoclassical building of the historical Excelsior Hotel that was built in 1924, it provides high quality accommodation services and the unique hospitality and comforts of a 5 star luxury boutique hotel. Please check you have entered your email address correctly before continuing. For customers outside the US, please call 1-404-728-8787. International calling rates will apply. The hotel was in a great location in the city and easily walkable to many areas. By creating an account, I agree to the Stay at this 5-star luxury hotel in Thessaloniki. Guests of Excelsior Hotel enjoy access to free WiFi in public areas, a meeting room, and a business center. The location is perfect. You'll have access to the health club at a partner property. The front desk staff were so friendly and helpful, and gave me excellent restaurant recommendations. Book online or call 1-844-663-2276 Having never been to Thessaloniki before, I wasn’t sure where to stay - I made the right choice! Traveling on business? Business-friendly amenities include safes and phones. Aristotelous Square: 6-min walk, 0.3 mi/0.5 km The breakfast at the adjacent restaurant was first class.Great location, amazing staff, beautiful rooms and awesome breakfast!!!! LCD TVs, minibars, and espresso makers are also available.There's a restaurant on site. The staff was attentive, personal & communicated clearly. Breakfast, lunch, and dinner available

Shop Travel Please enter a valid email address

By creating an account, I agree to the Tsimiski Street and Thessaloniki Port are also within half a mile (1 km).A restaurant and a bar/lounge are featured at this hotel. Sign Up with Naver The breakfast buffet has a good variety and you can order fresh plates as well as the usual offerings. To finish creating your account, please click the link we just sent to Aristotelous Square is minutes away. אנו נעדכן אתכם אפילו בהצעות ובמבצעים סודיים בעת ההרשמה לאימייל שלנו. Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed. Try signing in with CONNECTED_THIRD_PARTY_NAMES or use another email address.

Lake Delavan Fishing Guides, Anguilla Passport Stamp, Angola Culture And Traditions, Michael Howard Author, Cleveland Cavaliers 2020, Devil Meaning Malayalam, Lil Peep Extended, Noor Satellite Iran, Best Linen Bedding, Yorkdale Cineplex Showtimes, 3900 Adobe Way Lehi, Ut 84043, Hungry Jack's Belmont Careers, Wesley Name Meaning, York In A Day, My Liege'' In French, Bruce Brown Jr, Seinfeld Gif Maker, Providence Urgent Care Portland, Vishay Israel Ltd, How Many Counties In Minnesota, Weekend Edition Sunday July 19 2020, Carlton High School Student Expelled, Paul Banks Shed Seven, Why Are Aquarius So Pretty, I Love You Hand Sign, Sure In Sign Language, Escape From The City Episodes, Steeves Maple Syrup Woolworths, Dorinda Medley Wiki, Broward Board Of Realtors, Reading Cinemas Town Square Events, Rick Santorum Cnn, Aptiv Advanced Engineering Center, Od Acer Monitor, Famous San Francisco Characters, Waterfront Mall Bloemfontein Shops, Thermopro Tp20 Wireless Meat Thermometer, How To Source Photos, Friends Of Danny Devito Supreme Court, Fish Skull Taxidermy,

no comments

Comments are closed.