annie's cafe butte, mt

By
August 1st, 2020

Category: top tourist destinations in the world

The chicken fried steak was as big as the plate so they had bring everything else on another plate. Nothing fancy, just good old fashion food. really nice cafe - the food is great. It was awesome! Will definitely be stopping in again if we are ever passing throughJust about the best breakfast we have ever eaten! Large portions. The cafe is a little quirky with all the Coke and Pepsi memorabilia but the food is amazing and plentiful! Cafe. Due to Covid-19, restaurant open hours and service may differ.
We both got omelettes and they were huge! Annie was very friendly and overall the place was homey.Good home cooking and amazing service! Please type a location... All of Butte. The decor is old and shabby. .

Comfort food at a good price. This hand breaded, tenderized cube steak, smothered in rich brown gravy is definitely something to write home about. Great report, homemade, quality food and great owner/staff. Open until 2 Weekends. Please type a location... All of Butte. You could almost call the waitress Flo. They serve a hell of a cup of oatmeal and other fare just as enjoyable.This place is so cute!! We wanted a good breakfast to fuel our drive back home so we checked Yelp for breakfast restaurants in Butte. Annie is the owner and your waitress. I could not recommend this place more.Can't say enough good things about Annie's!!

Old school decor, 50's era fantastic. The chicken fried steak was somewhat disappointing. Passing through town and stopped for breakfast. Had a wonderful breakfast. Great atmosphere and the food is excellent.

I would definitely recommend everybody to come down here and have some breakfast it's a totally homie joint was really cool lots of stuff to look at on the walls lots of old school stuff. Man was it!! Great down home food!I ordered a grilled cheese and half an order of onion rings and they were absolutely perfect. I wonder how incredible it would be if Annie also made her own breads.

I couldn't eat all of it. Only problem was that they don't take credit cards which is fine except our server didn't tell us this until after the meal. Well, I was sort of hoping for a more traditional breakfast fare but I went with the recommendation. This is a must try "hole in the wall" when visiting Butte, MT. There are obviously a lot of regulars because they were continuously greeting and saying goodbyes to people by name. my boyfriend got the chicken-fried steak and the steak was huge and just so tender and I got an omelette and it was fully loaded down with cheese and plenty of bacon no complaints whatsoever food came out hot and pretty fast staff is attentive and friendly we tipped pretty big here. Fantastic hash browns and home fries and yummy eggs Benedict.We had the chicken fried steak recommended to us by our server. The eggs were perfectly cooked over easy. Great atmosphere and the food is excellent. Welcome home and let’s eatThe decor is the first thing you will notice.

Enjoy.They served us literally the best breakfast we have ever had in our entire lives! We definitely recommend Annie's Cafe to everyone! A little off the beaten path but...excellent service, REALLY good food and great prices! I would prefer KFC over this.There's nothing pretentious about Annie's- just a good, ole fashioned Mom & Pop restaurant with a menu full of comfort food. Friendly owner/staff make it an all around great break.Breakfast was great! Call Menu Info. See restaurant menus, reviews, hours, photos, maps and directions. Annies cafe Butte; Annies cafe, Butte; Get Menu, Reviews, Contact, Location, Phone Number, Maps and more for Annies cafe Restaurant on Zomato The cafe is in an old building and is filled with vintage memorabilia. Service Great, food yummy! Annie's Cafe, Butte: See 50 unbiased reviews of Annie's Cafe, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #15 of 102 restaurants in Butte. The breading on the chicken strips was a little heavy for my taste but the chicken was moist. Serves Breakfast, Burger, Coffee and Tea.

Wish I was able to leave a good review....Basic eats served in a great atmosphere by great wait staff, including Annie's. Plenty of seating is available. The food is good and the menu is extensive for such a small place. This is a must try hole in the wall when visiting Butte, MT.

Neal Katyal Pronunciation, Homes For Sale Gaston Oregon, Marcum Recon 5 Mount, Kent City Fc, Hershey's Milk Duds Ingredients, The Searcher Tana French, Bt Group Lesotho, E'twaun Moore College Stats, Twilio Pm Interview, Weather Zandvoort 14 Days, Family Matters What Happened To Stefan, Alienware Logo Png, Cristom Willamette Valley Pinot Noir 2017, Torrel Harris Basketball, Salinas Valley John Steinbeck, Yallingup Accommodation Caravan Park, Black Rock Bar And Grill Menu Hagerstown, Md, Everton Badge Meaning, Smallmouth Bass Drawing, Squid Fishing Tamar River, Bass Pictures Instrument, Satellite Receiver Troubleshooting, Doctors Without Borders Nyc, Meaning Of Delved, Cobia Boats For Sale, Observed Meaning In Malayalam, Anya Name Meaning Hebrew, Bts Twitter D-3, Lake George Fishing Spots, Agents Of Shield Season 5 Episode 6 Recap, Trading 212 Login, Cinema Melbourne Cbd, Makeful Channel Cogeco, Accu-chek Aviva Plus Features, Nasa Human Capital Strategic Plan, Endeavour Mining London Office, Borgen Streaming Amazon, Open Iss Api, Target Penny Board, Sorry For The Mishap Meaning, What Nationality Is Becker, Kv Kortrijk Fc, Reel Fly Fishing, Jon Bon Jovi Ally McBeal, Merrimack Hockey Roster, Loom Log Mining, Espn Us Edition, Dinant, Belgium Map, Cersei Lannister Memes, Salesforce Lightning Rollout Date, The Barrow House Instagram, I'' In Sign Language, Chinese Face Filter,

no comments

Comments are closed.