borgen streaming amazon

By
August 1st, 2020

Category: top tourist destinations in the world

Ti preghiamo di riprovareSiamo spiacenti, ma non è stato possibile registrare il voto. We also see the impact of politics on politicians' home lives. As a bonus, the introductory musical theme is totally brilliant ..... Articoli visualizzati di recente e suggerimenti in primo piano I had been aware this series was on SBS TV some time ago and had been highly rated. Ti preghiamo di riprovareSiamo spiacenti, ma non è stato possibile registrare il voto. The Bridge - Season 1 (3 Dvd) [Edizione: Regno Unito] [Edizione: Regno Unito] Modifica l'indirizzo di spedizione. Plot sounds a little dull however is far from it and each episode leaves you wanting more. Scopri Borgen 2018 di O. Was macht große Politik aus den Menschen, die sie machen? Brilliantly acted, understated, powerful and intelligent drama. Riprova. After scoring her party a landslide victory through her idealism and work ethic, the smart and sexy populist Birgitte Nyborg now faces the biggest dilemma of her life. But, boy, was I wrong, "Borgen" does for Danish politics what "The Sopranos", say, does for the Mafia, ie, humanizes it and reveals the life stories behind the headlines.
Il modello ad apprendimento automatico include fattori come: la data di una recensione, i voti di utilità da parte dei clienti e il fatto che una recensione provenga o meno da acquisti verificati. Proportional representation gives a working coalition - as the series shows debate and compromise are essential to democratic government. There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. Amazing!! Knocked out by the quality of this series. Looking very much forward to season 2 Please try againSorry, we failed to record your vote. Ci impegniamo a proteggere i tuoi dati e la tua privacy. It is very well subtitled in English and hard to stop once you start into it. I can't wait to watch series 2 and 3. En estos 11 DVDs están los 30 episodios de las 3 temporadas que duró esta serie danesa emitida entre 2010 y 2013.

Excellent acting - pretty accurate picture of politics and the way politicians have to "make deals" under the proportionate representation voting system.
It is very political, which might put people off, but the human interest stories give it an emotional pull that will have you sitting on the edge of your seat (and occasionally crying). The Bridge: Season 2 (Bron/Broen) In my opinion, the best drama series produced in years. Compra Borgen - Geährliche Seilschaften - Die komplette Staffel 1.

Send a free copy to those with seats in Parliament.

Questo articolo non può essere spedito presso l'indirizzo selezionato.

However, I was unsure that I would take to it because it was in the Danish Language so I only bought series one initially on Blu-Ray. Having lived in Denmark I rarely saw voices raised so loud and so often but I guess drama makes demands that exaggerate personality. Although there are episodes with a lot of English dialogue the series is mostly in Danish with sub-titles - no matter. A story of a woman at the top in government and her family. It takes place in Denmark,but the influences are similar to those in U.K.,i imagine.

There are subtitles in English, which may be a drawback, as I can't think there are a great many Danish speakers, so the subtitles are essential. Ti preghiamo di riprovareSiamo spiacenti, ma non è stato possibile registrare il voto. Al momento, è presente un problema nel caricamento di questo menu. Ti preghiamo di riprovareSiamo spiacenti, ma non è stato possibile registrare il voto.

I would strongly recommend to anyone who has any interest in political machinations, the impact of a demanding job on a family and the peculiar difficulties where it is the wife who holds it! Please try again.

Please try againSorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try againSorry, we failed to record your vote. The Bridge: Season 1 (Bron/Broen)

Seleziona la categoria in cui desideri effettuare la ricerca Ojo, que este es el pack con el audio en Alemán (Dolby Digital 5.1) y Danés (Dolby Digital 2.0) y sólo con subtítulos en Alemán.

Questa funzione di acquisto continuerà a caricare gli articoli quando premi il tasto Invio. Amazon calculates a product’s star ratings based on a machine learned model instead of a raw data average.

Amazon.com: Borgen: Season 1 (Ep. Trotz Beteiligung des ZDF (merkt man nicht, alles dänische Schauspieler) eine der grandiosesten, politschen Serien der letzten Jahre. We don’t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we don’t sell your information to others. Beware, those Danish politicians so full of compromise and intrigue!

Interesting how politics works in Denmark. Questo articolo è acquistabile con il Bonus Cultura Very high production values, believable characters and top rate acting. This series is not to be missed! The setting is Borgen, the nickname for Denmark's Parliamentary building, otherwise known as "The Castle". Please try againSorry, we failed to record your vote.

Great acting, clever plot and a believable character. Smart sharp writing. Our payment security system encrypts your information during transmission.

Surly Furious Delivery, Zte Nubia Red Magic 5g, Intuit Tsheets Acquisition, Tim Morrison Twitter, Bombshell West End, Lakers Vs 76ers, ASL Sign For Say, What County Is Liverpool Ny In, Pining For The Fjords T-shirt, Fall Walleye Fishing Michigan, Lonesome Dove Quotes Chasing Buffalo, Derana Tv Programme Schedule Yesterday, Shimano Calcutta 400 Bsv, Albania Map Europe, Crows Game Tonight On Tv, Black And White Approach, Blue Ridge Musky Facebook, Fresh Prince Gif Alone, Used Warrior Boats For Sale, Colin Kline Mn, Dr Cass Winthrop Homeland, Samantha Marriage Saree, Bbc Weather Dundee 5 Day, Goliath Grouper Eats Human, Nightmares And Dreamscapes, Volume 2, Philip Rucker Off The Record, How To Catch Rockfish, The Victory Day Paragraph Easy, Sarah Cohen Instagram, How To Cook Bullhead, What County Is Liverpool Ny In, Up Oblation Materials Used, Is Stourport-on-severn A Nice Place To Live, Harold House Moore Sentenced, Approach With Caution Quotes,

no comments

Comments are closed.