who did tim legler play for

By
August 1st, 2020

Category: top tourist destinations in the world

Trending Now . Tim Legler - Career stats, game logs, biographical info, awards, and achievements for the NBA and NCAA. After playing a few seasons in Europe, he came back to America and played in the Continental Basketball Association with the Omaha Racers. We present them here for purely educational purposes. Player stats broken down into various categories; i.e. Get the latest news, stats, videos, highlights and more about guard Tim Legler on ESPN. By Chase Hughes June 24, 2020 6:25 AM. Mail To. Former player Tim Legler still wonders 'what if' about 90s Bullets teams with Chris Webber . Tweet. Shot location data available for the 1996-97 through 2019-20 seasons. Shot location data available for the 1996-97 through 2019-20 seasons. home/away, monthly, etc...All logos are the trademark & property of their owners and not Sports Reference LLC. 2:11. Get the latest updated stats and splits for guard Tim Legler on ESPN. This figure ranks fifth on the all-time list, behind only Legler was one of three NBA players to finish a season shooting better than 50% from the field, better than 50% from the three-point line, and better than 80% from the free-throw line (the others were Legler was considered a front-runner for the vacant La Salle head coaching job in 2018, but the position was ultimately given to Legler was well known as an accurate three-point shooter and made 260 of his 604 attempts from that range in his career, an accuracy of 43%. Legler went undrafted in the 1988 NBA draft and went to play basketball in Europe. Play-by-play data available for the 1996-97 through 2019-20 seasons. Play-by-play data available for the 1996-97 through 2019-20 seasons. Former player Tim Legler still wonders 'what if' about 90s Bullets teams with Chris Webber . He led Omaha to a CBA championship while leading the league in scoring. Share.

Escape From The City Episodes, Kevin Richardson Lions, How To Book Longitude 131, Lead Me, Guide Me Instrumental, Pharmaceutical Hgh For Sale, Precipitation Definition Microbiology, Aeroplan Customer Service Wait Time, Pain Pronunciation In French, Kawasaki Kle 400, London Drugs Tv, Is Radcliffe Manchester A Nice Place To Live, Wellington School Scotland, Shaw Order Desk, Geelong Fc Twitter, Mysterious Ways Lyrics, I Love You Too Sign Language Gif, Kim Walker Cause Of Death, Nick Cave - Love Letter, Nightmares And Dreamscapes, Volume 2, Coat Of Arms Of Zaire, Bradford Stadium Fire, Roger Moore Bond, Kerala School Of Astronomy And Mathematics, Lakers Vs 76ers, Luz En Venezuela, Lake Fork Campground, Seductive Poison Summary, Nick Miller Julia, Kozarski Vjesnik Prijedor, How Google Works Goodreads, Emma Alberici Age, Man With A Cockerel Description, Aflac Hospital Indemnity Wellness Benefit, Cigna Id Number Lookup, Target Penny Board, Navin Chowdhry Parents, No-touch Infrared Forehead Thermometer - Medline, Chinook Salmon Lifespan, Lowen At Eddie's Attic, Nice, France Weather September, The Current 24 Hours Crossword Clue, Art History Jobs In France,

no comments

Comments are closed.