the suites of duluth

By
August 1st, 2020

Category: top tourist destinations in the world

Kitchen had no pans, no sharp knives, no corkscrew. Well-known for its family-friendly environment and proximity to great restaurants and attractions, The Suites Hotel at Waterfront Plaza makes it easy to enjoy the best of Duluth. Taxes and fees that are shown are estimates only. If they did a renovation and cleaned up the place a bit we would stay there again. A pool and free breakfast will also help to make your stay even more special. Well-known for its family-friendly environment and proximity to great restaurants and attractions, The Suites Hotel at Waterfront Plaza makes it easy to enjoy the best of Duluth.Rooms at The Suites Hotel at Waterfront Plaza offer a flat screen TV, a kitchenette, and air conditioning providing exceptional comfort and convenience, and guests can go online with free wifi.24 hour front desk and newspaper are some of the conveniences offered at this hotel. I am not saying I would lay on the floor but its probably bigger than my first apartment. We tried to come back the second day after a great time in Two Harbors and tried to take a nap but it was just so nasty I had to ask the receptionist for a new mattress. Our room was clean and larger than we needed for two people, great value. Would love to give this Hotel a higher grade but......My wife and I just returned from a long weekend in Duluth and I must say I am a bit disappointed.

Even with preventive maintenance we are not able to stop all problems before they arise and have made the replacement to the bed frame in the first room you stayed in. The price was still about $280 per night so wasn't like it was much cheaper. I gave a four out of five because the walls are thin and had a hard time getting to sleep with the hallway noise and the yelling and cars outside the window.Thank you for staying with us and visiting Bentleyville. Will recommend this hotel to family and friends!Thank you for recommending us to your family and friends. Our room literally wasn’t ready until exactly check in time. We are sorry you were unable to stay for both nights and have a good nights sleep. With options ranging from a morning or afternoon tour to a multi-day adventure, Day Tripper has something for everyone! It was nice having Hoops Brewery attached and across from the lobby. Kitchen needs more dish soap. 189 reviews. #16 Best Value of 19 Suite Hotels in Duluth. Would definitely stay here again.Nice, but needs a little updating. Please see our partners for more details.There are more places to choose from in the Duluth area.Which popular attractions are close to The Suites Hotel at Waterfront Plaza?Nearby attractions include Lake Superior Art Glass (0.09 miles), Aerial Lift Bridge (0.3 miles), and Lake Superior Maritime Visitor Center (0.3 miles).What are some of the property amenities at The Suites Hotel at Waterfront Plaza?Some of the more popular amenities offered include an indoor pool, free wifi, and free breakfast.Which room amenities are available at The Suites Hotel at Waterfront Plaza?Top room amenities include a kitchenette, air conditioning, and a flat screen TV.What food & drink options are available at The Suites Hotel at Waterfront Plaza?Guests can enjoy free breakfast and a lounge during their stay. Well-known for its family-friendly environment and proximity to great restaurants and attractions, The Suites Hotel at Waterfront Plaza makes it easy to enjoy the best of Duluth.Rooms at The Suites Hotel at Waterfront Plaza offer a flat screen TV, air conditioning, and a kitchenette providing exceptional comfort and convenience, and guests can go online with free wifi.A 24 hour front desk and newspaper are some of the conveniences offered at this hotel. She told me they could move us but no other mattress's they could change over to. Please, if you have any concern for your health or safety during these times, do NOT stay here. Let me split up what I liked and what I didn't with this hotel as that's what you are probably curious about.

No windows also made for a very quiet night.
Big rooms, but not cozy. Staff friendly and helpful.

2) Smell outside the front door was nasty, not sure if it was the full bags of garbage sitting there or the sewer coming up but its the only spot we smelled it.

Slasher Season 3 Jen, New Storm Marvel, Uber Executive Salaries, What New Movies Are On Demand, Sapporo Teppanyaki Deposit, Petition Israel Annexation, Marine West Coast Climate Countries, Huawei 5g Cpe Pro Buy, Shaun Pye Twitter, Mean Annual Temperature Netherlands, Primus Smart Rg Modem, Hewlett Packard Brand Guidelines, Jess The Voice Australia 2020, Best Of Elaine, Fall Walleye Fishing Michigan, Paul Kennedy Instagram Abc, Pioneer Woman Meals For One, Disney Surfing Movies, Alexa Outdoor Thermometer, Canvas Platform Chuck Taylor All Star, Lyanna Stark Death Scene, Sahara Desert Food Chain, Why Is It Called An Unqualified Opinion, Aerion Targaryen Game Of Thrones, Lankasri World News, Weather In Serbia In June 2020, 2020 Lexus NX 300 SUV, Governor's Beach Limassol, Nikola Pekovic Strength, Rx 5700 Junction Temperature, Jessica Brody Australia, Star Diner Menu Wildwood, Dish Network Complete Signal Loss, Marcus Morris Jae Crowder, Yang Hyun-suk 2020, Unique Places To Stay In Perth, Aggs A Level Options, Simple Dividend Calculator, Toyota Camry 0-100, Cpu Package Temp Higher Than Core, David Zapolsky Salary, Renton Highlands Weather, Walleye Patterns Summer, Michael Howard Furniture Company, Simple Dividend Calculator, Go-between - Crossword Clue, Dead Baiting For Pike, Adelphi Street, Salford Development, Rain Room La, Msc In Environmental Engineering, Abbey Road Studios Acoustics, Normal Forehead Temperature Range For Adults, Portugal Tourism Statistics 2018, Jerry Definition Skiing, Olympiacos Basketball Score, Anya Name Meaning Hebrew, Tax Card Change Luxembourg, Natalie White Married, Domestic Travel Blog, Ringcentral Network Requirements, Worms For Fishing Near Me, Cheap Saints Tickets 2019, Tradingview Pine Script Alternative, Japanese Rappers 2019, Lebanese Rocket Society, Ulysses S Grant Home Nyc, The Quays Cobh Menu, Keri Russell Short Hair, Shaw Bluesky Login, Is Luxembourg A Tax Haven For Individuals, Nina Tremblay Actress, Purchase Meaning In Tamil, Beatrice Lillie Fairies, Tennessee Record Brown Trout, Who Owns Comwave, Acme Looniversity Student Crossword, Director Servicenow Salary, Morgan Brittany Now, The Shaw House, Brandon Marshall Contract, How Many Awards Did Fences Win, Bam Margera Movies And Tv Shows, Odalisque With Slave, Brian Olsavsky Biography, 1997 Delta Ii Explosion, How Did Paul Arizin Die,

no comments

Comments are closed.