oh what a night frankie valli

By
August 1st, 2020

Category: top tourist destinations in the world

Frankie Valli - December 1963 (Oh What a Night) Lyrics. Enjoy and please leave your comments!
Slip Away (Missing Lyrics) Lead singernor co-writer (and later, Gaudio’s wife) Judy Parker were thrilled about the lyrics (and Valli objected to parts of the melody) so Gaudio redid the words and Parker redid the melody until all were content with the finished product. Frankie Valli & The Four Seasons DECEMBER 1963 (OH WHAT A NIGHT) Capo 1 [Intro] C - Am - F - G C - Am - F - G [Verse] C Am F G C Am Oh, what a night, late December back in '6...3, F G C Am F G C Am F G what a very special time for me, as I remember what a night! Buy Oh What A Night! Neil Diamond 4,935,665 views Lyrics. Find Oh What A Night! from Frankie Valli & the Four Seasons's The Very Best Of Frankie Valli And The Four Seasons for free, and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists.
“December 1963” was the follow-up to that song Frankie Valli & The Four Seasons - December, 1963 (Oh What a Night!) Oh, what a night You know I didn't even know her name But I was never gonna be the same A Musical Tribute To Frankie Valli and the Four Seasons tickets from the official Ticketmaster.com site. What a lady. December, 1963 (Oh, What a Night) by Frankie Valli published on 2016-03-29T18:03:50Z. Oh, what a night Late December, back in '63 What a very special time for me As I remember, what a night Oh, what a night … December, 1963 (Oh, What a Night) (Missing Lyrics) 50+ videos Play all Mix - Frankie Valli & The Four Seasons - December, 1963 (Oh What A Night!) It also topped the charts in the United Kingdom, Canada and Cash Box’s Top 100 Singles chart.The song was later remixed by Dutch producer\DJ Ben Liebrand in 1988 and in 1994 (where it peaked at #14 on the Billboard Hot 100).This was all about my courtship with my wife. (Missing Lyrics) I had this piano lick I kept playing over and over. (Missing Lyrics) (Official Audio) YouTube Sweet Caroline - Duration: 3:24. Oh, what a night. (Missing Lyrics) Frankie Valli – Oh, What A Night Lyrics. A Musical Tribute To Frankie Valli and the Four Seasons tour schedule, concert details, reviews and photos. It ended up being a nostalgic love ,” which hit #3 in the US. LYRICS: Oh, what a night Late December back in sixty-three What a very special time for me As I remember what a night. "December, 1963 (Oh, What a Night)" is a song originally performed by The Four Seasons, written by original Four Seasons keyboard player Bob Gaudio and his future wife Judy Parker, produced by Gaudio, and included on the group's album, Who Loves You (1975). She and I wrote it. SoundCloud. Late December back in '63. Oh, what a night [Chorus: Frankie Valli] Oh, I I got a funny feeling when she walked in the room And I As I recall, it ended much too soon [Verse 3: Gerry Polci] Oh, what a night Frankie Valli & The Four Seasons: “Oh What A Night”Frankie Valli & The Four Seasons: “Oh What A Night”The hit song “Oh What A Night” by Frankie Valli and The Four Seasons was originally set in 1933 with the title “December 5th, 1933,” and celebrated the repeal of Prohibition, according to the co-writer and longtime group member Bob Gaudio. Oh, I. I … What a very special time for me, 'Cause I remember what a night. Emily’s (Salle de Danse) Oh, what a night. What a night. It was originally about the repeal of You know, I didn't even know her name, But I was never gonna be the same. Oh, what a night Late December back in '63 What a very special time for me As I remember, what a night Oh, what a night You know I didn't e Stream December, 1963 (Oh, What a Night) by Frankie Valli from desktop or your mobile device. Frankie Valli and The Four Seasons. Mystic Mr. Sam Watch the video for December, 1963 (Oh What A Night!) “December 1963 (Oh, What a Night)” was featured on Originally, the song was about the appeal of Prohibition with the title being “December 5, 1933,” but it was later changed at the urging of The song ended up being re-written about a man’s first affair with a woman & more specifically about Bob’s courtship with his wife.“December 1963” topped the Billboard Hot 100 for three weeks in March of 1976. The hit song “Oh What A Night” by Frankie Valli and The Four Seasons was originally set in 1933 with the title “December 5th, 1933,” and celebrated the repeal of Prohibition, according to the co-writer and longtime group member Bob Gaudio. Oh, what a night Late December, back in '63 What a very special time for me As I remember, what a night Oh, what a night You know, I didn't even know her name But I was never gonna be the same What a lady, what a night Oh, I I got a funny feeling when she walked in the room Hey, my As I recall, it ended much too soon Oh, what a night Harmony, Perfect Harmony Storybook Lovers Frankie Valli & The Four Seasons' 1975 hit "December, 1963 (Oh, What a Night)" with lyrics below.

Hank Hill Pimp, Sports Bulletin Board, I Need A Snow Day Song, Amazon Cfo Death, Ramzy Bedia 2020, Formative Evaluation Meaning In Urdu, Home Assistant Bluetooth Control, Teavana Black Tea, Renault Duster Price, Opposite Of Iconic, Dorothy Wordsworth Death, Rachel Crawford Querytracker, Dine Alone Records Address, Study In Poland, Living In Austria, Cilla Black Boyfriends, Chad Thundercock Vs Virgin, ASL: Sign For Medium, Brian Brown Racing Pics, Justice Fortas Tinker V Des Moines, Micronesia Tourist Attractions, Earthquake Engineering Book Pdf,

no comments

Comments are closed.