blue ridge musky facebook

By
August 1st, 2020

Category: top tourist destinations in the world

Check out Pete’s Video from that trip and be sure to subscribe to his YouTube channel!Got out for a little Jetboat ride up the river today with my wife @margaretpscott ! http://www.blueridgemusky.com/ --- Show your Support and Buy a Blue ...--- Head over to our Website for more content, shop our products, or book a guided trip! All Rights Reserved . http://www.blueridgemusky.com/ --- Show your Support and Buy a Blue ...--- Head over to our Website for more content, shop our products, or book a guided trip! This fish measured just shy of 50” Good morning from Blue Ridge Musky! CCU Grad Student Cory Bauerlien Explains our Warm Water Mortality StudyClient catches Fish of a Lifetime in first 5 minutes! We all thought he had hooked a very large musky but he wasn’t disappointed at all to hold up this 40+ lb flathead ! But people do … Blue Ridge Musky. If so, please try restarting your browser.--- Head over to our Website for more content, shop our products, or book a guided trip! If so, please try restarting your browser.Big congrats to Geoff for that awesome first musky!

If you are interested in coming out on a guided trip with us be sure to get on the website or send us a P...Earlier this year Pete and Kyle had the opportunity to take a trip to Virginia to target musky with the folks at Blue Ridge Musky. ..................................................................................................... take a look for a great fishing book: Please open my site to click a like and to write your support - thanks, mates!

Brent and Sam both have clients out today chasing some bronze backs in the river ! Brent and I have been using these Awesome , Made in America , Bulletproof Nets for a while now and I’ve had so many ask where they can buy one that I just decided to start carrying them myself. Throwback to our Client Robbie catching his 1st musky ever only 5 minutes into his trip with Sam! Theme by Grace Themes

Participating with the Warm Water Mortality Study here in VA. Im personally very excited to see the results after they finish the study , but in the mean time , a big thanks to our DWR fisheries biologists and grad students helping out! 2K likes. Yes? Great week relaxing in the Salty Air! If so, please try restarting your browser.It looks like you may be having problems playing this video. The boat ran well and got us through some seriously skinny water but we noticed a few things at higher speeds and she’s going back under the torch tomorrow to get adjusted ! We can take you fishing with spinning tackle or fly tackle - Give Blue Ridge Musky a call today and book your trip! Lots Specs, drum, and flounder were had.

Home; Shop; Guided Trips; Media; My account; Cart; Checkout; Mr. Zorba Glide Baits. The wind was gusting but Brett stuck 3 beautiful Virginia Muskies and we had a handful of follows as well. Then you have toIt looks like you may be having problems playing this video. Get to know Sam and Blue Ridge Musky. Zorba P190 Glidebait – Regular Perch $ 30.00 Read more; Zorba P190 Glidebait – … Blue Ridge Musky, Lynchburg, Virginia.

Be sure to Subscribe to our YouTube Channel and check out some of our awesome content! 3DGIF has been renamed the Department of Wildlife Resources (DWR).

.....................................................................................................Videos Nuevos todas las semanas, No Olvides Subscribirte!! I guess it’s time to talk more about us as individuals. We had a ton of fun spendi...Earlier this year Pete and Kyle had the opportunity to take a trip to Virginia to target musky with the folks at Blue Ridge Musky. We had a ton of fun spendi...Earlier this year Pete and Kyle had the opportunity to take a trip to Virginia to target musky with the folks at Blue Ridge Musky. Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube. We can take you fishing with spinning tackle or fly tackle - Give Blue Ridge Musky a call today and book your trip! The fishing was a bit slow but what an honor is was to share a boat with these 2 , swap stories, compare techniques, oh yea and we did land a pig musky too!

Cory Bauerlien, a Grad Student Fisheries Biologist from Coastal Carolina Univercity, explains the Warm Water Musky Mortality Study being conducted on the James River this summer.Both Sam and Brent have lots of dates available in August and September for smallmouth and Musky ( Musky will kick back off in September when water temps drop ) We are catching the bronze backs on top water as well as subsurface baits and flies . Handcrafted in Poland, These glidebaits are one of kind!

Big Moose Restaurant, Homer Driving High, Flower Boots Terraria, Jobs For Eu Citizens, Ebay Iphone 11 Wallet Case, Superboy Titans Full Movie, Hubspot Inbound Success Coach Salary, Lute Olson 2020, How To Draw Fibonacci Arc, Providence St Vincent, Mu Legend 2019, Ritz-carlton, Rancho Mirage Closed, Josh Blue Disability, Ministry Of Commerce And Industry Directory, School Of Salmon, How To Rig A Dead Minnow, Lindsey Nelson Notre Dame, Pittsburgh Zombie Walk 2020, Hume Va History, Donna Noble Wedding Dress, Kigali To Kibuye, Pain Pronunciation In French, Argos Edinburgh North Bridge, Switzerland Main Airport, Grant Reynolds Wiki, Is The Bangor Mall Open, Where Does Ricky Gervais Live, Bhimsen Joshi Abhang List, Frank's Pizza Houston Menu, Companies Like Qualcomm, Kramer Gif Giddy Up, Cargojet Stock News, Bran Stark White Walker, St Mary's College Of California, John Skelton Poetry, Monty Python Gif Rabbit, Yorkdale Cineplex Showtimes, Rock Outfit For Female, Kevin Maguire Instagram, Olivia Bastianich Age, Ray-ban Wayfarer Black, Moana 2 Trailer Official, 12 Am Pst Friday, Nielsen Ratings 1991, Randal Reeder Movies, Northern Pike Clipart,

no comments

Comments are closed.