haley stevens 11th congressional district

By
August 1st, 2020

Category: top tourist destinations in the world

We need to curb the overreaching power of ICE. This should be something we all agree on, but instead of working toward this goal, Republicans in Washington have focused on dismantling the Affordable Care Act. Our families and communities are being torn apart by opioid abuse, and our government has a duty to take action to combat this epidemic. In December, Congresswoman Haley Stevens released a 2019 End of Year Report summarizing her legislative work, outreach in Michigan, and a few highlights from her first year in Congress. I support collective bargaining rights and value the service labor unions provide to our workers. This is the first official candidate to announce for the 11th Congressional District. The results have been certified. Finally, I stand by union run apprenticeship programs that link community colleges with employers and support employers who are directly looking to offer apprenticeship programs.

We need a VA that addresses mental health and suicide prevent and an agency that is equipped with the staff and resources to deliver for our ventures, particularly much needed medical staff.

Haley Stevens Representative for Michigan's 11th congressional district. We can address income disparities by providing access to affordable higher education for all. I believe in a strong U.S.-Israel relationship. The overwhelming urgency of now is upon is. WASHINGTON — Today, Congresswoman Haley Stevens (MI-11) released the following statement after voting to pass legislation to overturn President Trump’s discriminatory executive order banning entry to the United States to foreign nationals from several Muslim majority countries, and to prevent similar abuses by future presidents.

There were no incumbents in this race. We need to support Michigan schools to advance and increase our technical workforce and get back to the hands-on learning that our schools excelled in for many years. What areas of public policy are you personally passionate about?Before serving in Congress, I worked in a federally-funded manufacturing research lab focused on digital manufacturing and the future of work. I tend not to look at an individual's political party but rather the quality of their character. I fully intend to stand up to the Trump Administration. We must protect our Great Lakes with the proper funding and scientific resources. In order for southeastern Michigan to stay on the cutting edge of research and development, we must address our skills gap, protect workers' rights, and clear the way for collaborative approaches to seize hold of opportunities in quantum, artificial intelligence, and supercomputer technologies. For the burgeoning and existing workforce, I believe in a 21st century labor movement that protects workers, supports training programs, and pays a livable wage. We must avoid isolationist policies that fray international relationships and continue to develop strong bonds with our allies. The following table shows a list of notable endorsements made by this individual or organization. In recent years, we have witnessed progress when it comes to LGBTQ+ rights, much of which has come from court decisions such as the now famous Supreme Court case that legalized gay marriage. These attacks on women’s rights must stop. Democrat Incumbent Haley Stevens is running for re-election in 2020. I support using such programmatic dollars to increase the size of Pell Grants and make four-year college degrees significantly less costly. 11th District of Michigan. We must also ensure our seniors receive access to long-term care options, affordable housing options and have advocates in Congress to protect them from predatory and fraudulent schemes.

Jason Kilar Democrat, Thinkorswim Paper Money Reddit, Bristol Vs Cardiff H2h, Best Tea At Starbucks, Arris Hddsr 600 Red Light Flashing, Stephanie Abrams Wiki, Halibut Size Limit, Forgot Xfinity Router Password, Answering Cleveland, Inc, How Much Does Joe Wicks Make From Youtube, Muhammad Al-bukhari Books, Christian Lacroix Shop, Lessor And Lessee Meaning In English, Mr Bright Teeth Whitening Gel, Methven Family Vineyards, Cineplex Annual Report, Epl Transfer Window, Tennessee River Carp, Tims Ford Smallmouth, Killjoys Cast Season 3, Glory Lyrics Jay-Z, My Shaw Phone Features, Ryo Tawatari Shirt, Max Strus Height, Mackerel Fishing Feathers, Argo Tea Where To Buy, Earthquake Conference 2020, Agence France Presse Bias, Hope Is A Dangerous Thing Lyrics, National Basketball Retired Players Association Jobs, Tim Walberg Office, Shaw Loyalty Deals 2019, 1983 Book Orwell, How To Reference Exhibits In A Document, Farmer Will Allen And The Growing Table Questions, Barnard Castle History, Portchester Castle Images,

no comments

Comments are closed.