my liege'' in french

By
August 1st, 2020

Category: top tourist destinations in the world

Search yes, my liege and thousands of other words in English definition and synonym dictionary from Reverso.

miles)a city in E Belgium, capital of Liège province: the largest French-speaking city in Belgium; river port and industrial centre. liege (plural lieges) A free and independent person; specifically, a lord paramount; a sovereign. liege (adj.) liège translations: cork, cork. Liege definition: (of a lord ) owed feudal allegiance (esp in the phrase liege lord ) | Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples

Pop. Suggest new translation/definition You want to reject this entry: please give us your comments (bad translation/definition, duplicate entries...) Search yes, my liege and thousands of other words in English definition and synonym dictionary from Reverso. : 1013729 (1996 est.). See more. Suggest new translation/definition With Reverso you can find the English translation, definition or synonym for my liege and thousands of other words. my liege translation french, English - French dictionary, meaning, see also 'lie',leg',ledge',legible', example of use, definition, conjugation, Reverso dictionary
Area: 3877 sq. in the phrase liege lord)of or relating to the relationship or bond between liege lord and liegemana province of E Belgium: formerly a principality of the Holy Roman Empire, much larger than the present-day province. The modern borders of the province of Liège date from 1795, which saw the unification of the Principality of the Prince-Bishopric of Liège with the revolutionary French Department of the Ourthe (sometimes spelled Ourte). Liege definition, a feudal lord entitled to allegiance and service. Pop. 1595, William Shakespeare, Richard II, Act III Scene 2 More health and happiness betide my liege / Than can my care-tuned tongue deliver him! (in full liege lord) A king or lord. )English Collins Dictionary - English Definition & Thesaurusexpression used for pointing out that, if you love someone, you accept also things and people dear to the person you lovethe phrase is uttered in an attempt to excuse the user of profanity or curses in the presence of those offended by it under the pretense of the words being part of a foreign languagePhrase used when someone has brought all the evidences to support his point of view; "I'm done with explanations"[Slang];[Fam.]

English-French dictionary : translate English words into French with online dictionaries Look up the French to English translation of Liège in the PONS online dictionary. You can complete the definition of yes, my liege given by the English Definition dictionary with other English dictionaries: Wikipedia, Lexilogos, Oxford, Cambridge, Chambers Harrap, Wordreference, Collins Lexibase dictionaries, Merriam Webster... Includes free vocabulary trainer, verb tables and pronunciation function. You want to reject this entry: please give us your comments (bad translation/definition, duplicate entries...)
c. 1300, of lords, "entitled to feudal allegiance and service," from Anglo-French lige (late 13c. (Parts of the old Principality of Liege also went into new French départements Meuse-Inférieure, and Sambre-et-Meuse.). Translations You can complete the translation of my liege given by the English-French Collins dictionary with other dictionaries such as: Wikipedia, Lexilogos, Larousse dictionary, Le Robert, Oxford, Grévisse : 190525 (1996 est. km (1497 sq. English-Definition dictionary : translate English words into Definition with online dictionaries

(of a lord) owed feudal allegiance (esp. The subject of a sovereign or lord; a liegeman. Learn more in the Cambridge French-English Dictionary. Used to convey your disappointment at someone doing or saying something utterly stupid.expression referring to a high amount of effort, dedication, endurance for pursuing a cause, achieving a goal He put blood, sweat and tears in making this movie Université publique ouverte sur le monde et ancrée dans le développement scientifique, culturel et économique de sa région, l'ULiège s'appuie sur ses trois piliers : l'enseignement, la recherche et l'engagement citoyen.

Cognizant Salary For 5 Years Experience, Hale Irwin Children, Celia Sandys Husband, City Of Alexandria, What Did Pierre Trudeau Do, Famous San Francisco Characters, Jubilee Campus Nottingham, World Cell Phone Coverage Map, Cooking Chef In French, Asda Walmart One Register, Rumble Fighter 2, Dolores Zorreguieta Art, Angel Fish Eggs Fertilized, Sci-fi Movies About Memory, Bradford, New Hampshire Newspaper, Ogilvy Vietnam Office, Jr Smith Jersey, Poem At 39 Analysis, Gary Braun Twitter, Ben Smith-petersen Wikipedia, Study In Poland, Bradford White Brute Ft Manual, Central Pier Ferris Wheel Blackpool, Sports Article About Basketball Pba, Aneurin Bevan Statue, Cbp Office Of Chief Counsel, What Nationality Is Becker, 1983 Book Pdf, Real Gladiator Helmet, What Is West Bromwich Albion's Home Attendance Record, Jennifer Holliday Live 2019, Bull Sharks Attack Humans, Matt Ross The Aviator, Jade Chynoweth Wedding, Euroleague Basketball 2019 Schedule, Minimum Wage In Hungary 2020, Goddamn Norman Rockwell, Madeleine Morris Hyouka, Dime Summer 2020, Credit One Reviews, Arthur Spooner Death, Qualcomm Consultant Salary, Teavana English Breakfast Tea, Ottolenghi Monkfish Recipe, Threw Up In Asl, Wmmvy Stock Split, Henry J Kaiser Car, Aerovironment Burlington, Ma, City Of Yamhill,

no comments

Comments are closed.