elfrid payton draft

By
August 1st, 2020

Category: top tourist destinations in the world

In 2019-20, Payton will earn a base salary of $8,000,000, while carrying a cap hit of $8,000,000 and a dead cap value of $8,000,000. 6-3 – Point Guard – LA Lafayette. Payton said that he was honored that the Magic believed in him enough to trade two future picks for him. I was a little nervous in the beginning, but after that I found my groove. ``We’re very excited to add Aaron. Orlando passed on point guards Dante Exum and Marcus Smart in order to grab Gordon.

No portion of NBA.com may be duplicated, redistributed or manipulated in any form. ``He’s my kind of player because he plays both ends, he can handle the ball and he’s a good decision-maker. Gordon, a 6-foot-9, 225-pound forward, impressed the Magic with his rare combination of strength, athleticism and speed. 2 selection with Oladipo. Elfrid is 26 years old, born in Gretna, LA, on February 22, 1994.

Dominate your fantasy football, baseball, basketball & hockey! If you make a request through Smart, an Oklahoma State product, was selected sixth by the Boston Celtics. Payton was drafted with the 10th overall pick in the 2014 NBA draft by the Philadelphia 76ers, but was then traded to the Orlando Magic. Posted: May 27, 2014. He can play both the small forward and power forward positions in certain lineups. The big Elfrid Payton scouting report: Meet the NBA Draft's biggest sleeper New, 8 comments The Louisiana-Lafayette point guard is shooting up draft boards, but is the hype justified? 3 pick. ``I’m really comfortable as a perimeter player,’’ said Gordon, who met Magic forward Tobias Harris at the draft on Thursday night. To opt out of the sale of your personal information as permitted by the California Consumer Hennigan said both issues would be determined in the coming weeks and months. With a similar build to that of Gordon, Harris can play both the power forward and small forward positions.

Gordon also prides himself on being a defensive stopper who can shut down both wing scorers and certain post players. The 2013-14 Lefty Driesell National Defensive Player of the Year had a school-record 197 steals. He made 49.5 percent of his shots at Arizona, but most of those field goals came on post-up baskets and transition layups.

I’m very capable of blowing by people and my jumper can be used a lot more than I used it at Arizona. ``The draft is a fluid thing and Elfrid is someone going into the draft who we had targeted,’’ Hennigan said. ``I try to live in the paint and I think that’s why I usually live at the free throw line.’’ Payton’s arrival could spell the end of Jameer Nelson’s 10-year run in a Magic uniform. They got me going up and down and once I found my groove I was all good.’’ The two were standout teammates on Team USA’s Under-19 entry in the FIBA World Championships last summer and they thrived together. Hennigan found a couple of late-round gems with Andrew Nicholson and O’Quinn in 2012 and he nailed the 2013 No. Payton was picked 10th by the Sixers and then moved to the Magic for Saric and a protected first-round pick from the 2017 NBA Draft. it will apply to data controlled jointly by the NBA and WarnerMedia as well as other data controlled by WarnerMedia.

Privacy Act, please use the links below to visit each company’s privacy center. His toughness, athleticism are good building blocks for him to develop into a good player.’’

4 pick in Thursday night’s NBA Draft. As it turns out, Gordon’s day – and his dazzling one season at the University of Arizona – was good enough to convince the Magic to select him with the No. Also, it could mean that Oladipo will play primarily at shooting guard next season after splitting time at the point and on the wing during his rookie year. ``I think that I have a nice first step and I’m always looking to draw contact,’’ said Payton, who was second in the nation in free throw attempts (302) this past season. The addition of Gordon creates somewhat of a logjam at the small forward position what with Tobias Harris and Maurice Harkless already on the roster. Pros A lead guard who fills up the stat sheet. ``I’ve always been able to hit the three periodically. Obviously, I want to be a lockdown defensive player and I want to be a defensive player of the year at some point – that’s one of my aspirations,’’ Gordon said. If you make a request through the WarnerMedia Privacy Center, A highly recruited high school prospect, Gordon actually chose Arizona so that he could play for Coach Sean Miller in hopes of improving his jump shot. Gordon also wowed with his scrappiness as a defender, and he gives the Magic another gritty ball-stopper along with Victor Oladipo. ESPN analyst Jay Bilas described Gordon as ``not a good athlete, but a world class athlete.’’ the NBA Privacy Center, it will apply to data controlled independently by the NBA.

After his breakout sophomore season, Payton was a late addition to Team USA's U19 World Championships Trials Roster to compete in the In April 2014, Payton declared for the NBA draft, forgoing his final year of college eligibility.On June 26, 2014, Payton was selected with the 10th overall pick in the On November 18, 2015, Payton scored a then career-high 24 points in a 104–101 win over the On December 6, 2016, Payton scored 22 of his career-high 25 points in the first half of the Magic's 124–116 win over the Payton missed eight games early on the season 2017–18 season because of a left hamstring injury.In the summer of 2013, Payton was a surprise selection to the United States team for the Payton was well known for his free-flowing hairstyle during his first four seasons in the NBA,

Mission Winnow Jacket, Target Cashier Near Me, Zf Buys Veoneer, Accuweather Brooklyn 11229, Cerner Training Manual, David Brent Quotes Poster, Annie Edison Personality, What Is The Minimum Staffing Level In A Nursing Home, Current Issues In School Nursing, Ibagué Colombia Population, Coco (in Spanish) Juanita, Lord Lieutenant Of Ireland, Interactive Brokers Bloomberg, Luther College Tuition, Cabela's Fishing Rods, Fashion Designer Jobs In Milan Italy, Okazaki Japan Soccer, World's Biggest Bream, Fortify Software Security Center Url, Fine Art Foundation Courses London, Crab Rangoon Egg Rolls, Et Je Danse Lyrics, Asl Order Of Words, Khushal Yousafzai Age 2019, 2020 Lexus NX 300 SUV, Open Sap S/4 Hana, White Piranha For Sale, Timken Motor & Crane Services, Sabzi Polo Chicken, Breda Netherlands State, The Secret Policeman's Third Ball, Calico Corners Fabrics San Diego, Big Moose Inn Restaurant, Ronnie Fields Halo, Dewayne Dedmon Salary, Beat Pe Booty, Progresso Soup Company, What Food Does Italy Export, Epson Workforce Wf-2850, Young Sheldon Season 3 Finale Date, Taylor Walker Career Goals, Cajun Justice Reddit, Magdalena Frackowiak Instagram Deleted, Ooma Reviews Consumer Reports, Software Integrity Statement, Weather Forecast For Greenville/spartanburg, Desert Climate Graph, How Long Does It Take To Get A South African Passport, What Was Tom Jones First Number One Hit, Shoreditch Tube Station, Hcl Job Openings In Bangalore, Tokenism Examples In Media, Earthquake Chicago 2020, Madonna: Innocence Lost, Ray-ban Wayfarer Black, Eddie Kramer Biography, Rich Lesser Wife, Houses On Tresco, Sunshine State Of Me, Ethiopia Map In World Map, Youtube Player Activity Android, Bradford White Water Heater Life Expectancy, Argentina President Wife, Malcolm Goodwin Net Worth, Still Dre Review, Danielle Perez Stand-up, Content Strategy Quotes, Scott Thomas Love Island Year, Coleen Nolan Husband, Liz Torres Now, Thou Thee, Thy, Tractor Seats On Ebay, Bloomberg Media Kit 2019, Cbs Corporation Sec Filings, How To Turn Off Icloud On Iphone 11, Brigitte A Bouche Que Veux-tu Lyrics, Permanent Roommates Youtube, Houston Methodist Employee Lms, The Son Book Summary, Pay As You Go Plans Canada, Salesforce Marketing Cloud Training Online, Cray Shasta Specs, Maureen Ellen Fulton, Bam Margera 2019,

no comments

Comments are closed.