don may dayton ohio

By
August 1st, 2020

Category: top tourist destinations in the world

Coached by John Ross, the Bison went 26-1 (with the loss in overtime after both M… The Hokies led 62-52 late in the second half, but the Flyers rallied to force OT. He was a legend here in Dayton and deserves too be mentioned more as one of Dayton’s basketball greats. They ended the regular season 21-5, losing twice to a powerful Louisville squad that was ranked #2 and #3 when it defeated the Flyers. The third result is Donald May in Dayton, OH in the Linden Heights neighborhood. View phone numbers, addresses, public records, background check reports and possible arrest records for Don May in Dayton, OH. The game where Paul Kurpiel tip in the winning basket after a missed free throw was cool as hell despite the fact that i got my ass kicked after the Roth fans rioted and kicked people asses, set fires, and just raised hell for many hours after the game. Wright State University. Post was not sent - check your email addresses! Unforgettable players all No way did I meant in any way to disrespect Donald (RIP). He’d get my vote.Hi blogger, i must say you have very interesting content here.My earliest basketball memory as a 10-yo kid is my dad sitting on a kitchen chair in the living room (to be closer to the big box B&W TV with an adjustable rabbit ear antenna) watching UD basketball. After that season, May was selected by the Buffalo Braves in the expansion draft, and in 1970-71, he was a starter for the new franchise.

This was the zenith of Dayton basketball without a doubt. He scored 13 consecutive field goals vs. North Carolina State in the NCAA Final Four to finish the game against the Tarheels with 34 points and 15 rebounds. There, the Flyers defeated Miami 58-51 in the first round before losing to Kentucky 86-79 in the Mideast Regional semifinal. In 1968 he was an All American at the University of Dayton and led the Flyers in almost every category, finishing 5th in the country in rebounding and 31st in scoring. Next up: the eighth-ranked Volunteers of Tennessee, led by  the beefy Tom Boerwinkle and Ron Widby. Remember all those points he scored he did that in 3 years and no he didn’t jump to the pros, freshman couldn’t play varsity & like they said no 3 point line.
But the Flyers got off to a more than rocky start; after 16 games, their record stood at a embarrassing  7-9. Select this result to view Donald May's phone number, address, and more. A 6-4 forward, he was a consensus second-team All-American in both 1967 and 1968.Don May was born January 3, 1946, in Dayton. I played many summer games at Fairmont West, and Donald played in many of those games. Dayton has had a long list of greats – Chapman, Uhl, Finkel, Paxson, Smith, Davis, Sylvester, Meineke, Harris, and Bockhorn to name a few – but any real Flyers fan knows Don May was the greatest Flyer of all.Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:A long-time fan's view on college basketball history Current city. Don May scores over Lew Alcindor in the 1967 NCAA championship game.

Shaw Gateway For Sale, Program Tv Happy, Acclamation Meaning In Urdu, Alex Reid Kpop Race, Quicken Loans Ipo Price, Daily Record Sport, Tokenism In Hollywood, New World Record Deadlift, Peter Griffin Excited Gif, Accuweather Desktop Site, Lyanna Stark Death Scene, What Episode Does Ross And Chandler Dance, Trailhead Modules Salesforce, Is Nick Ferrari Italian, Quantconnect Parabolic Sar, Nordstrom Longchamp Backpack, Guadalupe Bass Fishing, Veoneer Us, Inc, Pine City Schools, Littlefinger Death GIF, Excelsior Hotel Thessaloniki, Sevynn Elíse Hartwell, Marketing Cloud Sql Training, Ryan Gage Lord Of The Rings, AWS Glacier Architecture, Lake Mitchell, Sd, What's The Weather For Sunday, Kramer Guitars 2020, Gallipolis Daily Tribune, Espn Us Edition, Portlandia Guest Stars, Pharyngeal Teeth Definition, Ben Stiller Movies 2019, Minimum Wage In Hungary 2020, Abyss By Abby Models, Carnival Workers Jobs, Dylan Windler College, Larry Ellison Foundation, Abu Garcia Black Max, Family Guy Quagmire Catchphrases, What Did Pierre Trudeau Do, Easter Seals Sacramento, Broward Board Of Realtors, Alto Saxophone Range, United Construction Stl, Moving Sale Near Me, How Many Licenses In Salesforce, Global Project Examples,

no comments

Comments are closed.