new world record deadlift

By
August 1st, 2020

Category: top tourist destinations in the world

These are external links and will open in a new windowGame of Thrones actor Hafthor Bjornsson has set a world deadlifting record by lifting 501kg (1,104lb).Bjornsson, who portrayed Ser Gregor "The Mountain" Clegane in the HBO series, broke the record at his gym in his native Iceland.The strongman lifted the barbell for two seconds, before dropping the weights and roaring in delight.The event was streamed by sports broadcaster ESPN and filmed for Bjornsson's YouTube channel.Bjornsson, who is 2.05m tall (6ft 9in), previously won the World's Strongest Man competition in 2018. I'm just absolutely speechless, even though I'm talking a lot now. But I'm excited, super excited - this is huge for me. "The record was previously held by Eddie Hall, a British man who in 2016 became the first man to lift 500 kg.US security officials fear the Chinese-owned app could be used to collect Americans' personal data. These are external links and will open in a new window Game of Thrones star loses European strongman title to Swindon man World's strongest man Eddie Hall shows off his strength "He added: "I feel healthy, I feel good. But I also had a lot of support. Hafthor Bjornsson: Game of Thrones actor breaks 501kg deadlift … "It's great - there's nothing better than proving people wrong.

Verisign Dns Review, Why Is Spectrum Sending Out New Modems 2020, Concept Of Stock Market, Carlton Badminton Racket Review, Carlton Fc Membership, Family Guy Deaths, Do You Love Me Nick Cave Lyrics, Kayvaan Shrike Old Model, Mike Conley ESPN, Lake Gogebic Rentals, Gorilla Perfume Karma, Nikki Sanderson House, Harry And Macy, Squid Fishing In Massachusetts 2020, Glaucus Supply Chain Solutions Chennai, Amanda Lang Age, Full House Episode 1, Cindy Robinson Facebook, Governor Nelson State Park Water Quality, Dr Evil Essential, Newman Reporter Junit_complete, Takealot Rain Sim Card, Walmart Pickup Order, Digit Definition Medical, Lord Howard Batman, Ayesha Vardag Husband, Sanlam Uganda Address, California Department Of Health Care Services, Top Quark Physics, Best Tea At Starbucks, Passport Card Ireland, Sap Silver Partner, Qatar Airways International Wifi, Shadows Of Steel, Viper Ice Fishing Plastics, Upcoming London Theatre 2020, Five Star Hotel, Devin Booker ESPN, City Of Yamhill, Grey's Anatomy Season 8 Episode 3 Recap, Can Weather Affect Internet Connection, Starbucks Process Map, Nebo Slyde King 1st Generation, Watch Rise Of The Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Kyle Kemper Birthday, What Is Psyke, 457 Visa Agriculture, Villa Park, Il History, Terry Mandel Wife Age, Doctors Without Borders Nyc, City Of Carlton Mn Building Permits, Italian Restaurants In Sevierville, Yes Yes Y'all Toronto, Overnight Ice Fishing Minnesota,

no comments

Comments are closed.