death spa review

By
August 1st, 2020

Category: top tourist destinations in the world

We won’t be able to verify your ticket today, but it’s great to know for the future.Theater box office or somewhere else

Catherine is a poorly-written villain because we are never told why she's doing what she's doing or why she wants Michael to join him. The dialogs & acting performances are horrible, the typical 80's music is atrocious and all the characters are so dumb they really deserve to die. Not easy to find, buy worth tracking down. 2 out of 4 found this helpful. Do you want people to think that's it's a health spa with a mind of its own and it kills people that attend it? I guess the idea is that Catherine suspects Michael of cheating on her, but, I don't know, there wasn't any actual confirmation.

Well another movie straight from the 80's this one centers around a health spa owner who's wife has killed herself and the person running the state of the art controls just happens to be her brother who isn't to happy with the owner considering he blames him for his sisters death now people are being killed off one by one and the owner must find out whats happening before he loses all his clients and his business. DEATH SPA is one of those - they rip-off many other movies including CARRIE, The EXORCIST and actually another murder spree in a gym movie, KILLER WORKOUT. It felt like Dario Argento was asked to direct an episode of Columbo... without Columbo (although there is a sort-of investigator coming along at some point, as there are a couple of cops, but you can't compare any of them to the great Columbo). If someone asked me to define 80s horror there's a lot of obvious films to select from, but this would be one of my choices. I somehow knew it wouldn't top KILLER WORKOUT, but it's near impossible to not enjoy DEATH SPA. Tom, Michael's lawyer, has half of his face impaled by some sort of object. Holy crap, this was put on late at night in drunken good fun and somehow this is a late 80's camp gem. 12 out of 13 found this helpful. ****SPOILERS**** Extremely gory movie about a health spa, The Starbody,haunted by the owners Michael Evens, William Bumiller, wife Catherine, Shari Shattuck, with some of the most gut turning scenes even put on film. We want to hear what you have to say but need to verify your email. It's a laugh riot for about half the time, and for the other half you can at least enjoy the stone-faced 'acting' from William Bumiller as the owner of the Spa-that-kills, Michael Evans. Was this review helpful? Even with that, however, this is an 80s movie through and through and it was a complete cheesefest. Finally, a few weeks ago I got a copy of the uncut version and I laughed my way through most of this movie. When Reviewed.

England Rugby Tv, The Songs Of Distant Earth Ending, Newberg Wineries Open, Canon Rebel T6 Software For Windows 10, Sega Game Gear Games, Lingcod Size Limit, Anadolu Efes Basketball, Leech Lake Muskie Fishing, Mu Legend 2019, Day Trips From Cologne To Luxembourg, Jackie Glass Mediator, Best Hotel In Europe 2019, My Heroes Have Always Been Cowboys Waylon, Non Contact Thermometer Uk In Stock, Jay Moriarity Death Scene, Berms In Landscaping, Why Does The Speaker Weep Like A Child For The Past, Slack Custom Status Icon, Large Catfish Caught 2020, Christopher Pissarides Nobel Prize, Twg Tea Menu, Morningstar 5-star Stocks Performance, Shadow Mario Mask, Cloud Fact Sheet, James Sicily Stats, Glitch Aesthetic Background, Silicon Meaning In Bengali, Remy Hair Extensions, Upstairs Restaurant Kalbarri Menu, Ivv Dividend 2020, California To France Time, Daily News (Sri Lanka), Grounding And Bonding For Dummies, The Sky Is Pink Zindagi, Stonebridge Global Partners, Nio Ep9 Specs, Tradingview Vs Trendspider, World's Biggest Minnow, Real Python Review, Big Moose Inn Restaurant, Five9 Softphone Extension Firefox, Who Did Tim Legler Play For, Matt Mooney Cavaliers, Zhang Jiang Google Scholar, Emily Gilmore Actress, Sanlam Uganda General Insurance Kampala, Nebula Art Marvel, Aon Center Zip Code, Was The Waif Jealous Of Arya, How To Update Router Firmware Xfinity,

no comments

Comments are closed.