cersei and robert reddit

By
August 1st, 2020

Category: top tourist destinations in the world

due to a nonsensical revelation. Jamie killed his father, Tywin is responsible for killing his niece and nephew. She's stepped into shit and stepping out of it now would just be an incredibly stupid decision in terms of writing.The only way of her getting out of this is through Tyrion and Jaime plotting and it must be done carefully, not through a sudden "I'm good now!" But Cersei abstaining from wine in the Season 7 scene plays as a clear hint to her pregnancy, as some on Reddit also point out, and seems to aid Tyrion’s guess that she’s with child. Though I do feel like Robert has adapted a bit too quickly. Why aren't you improving the common folk's lives by giving them black lung and mercury poisoning?

If so he’d have probably betrothed Cersei to Viserys as well.I had a similar opinion. Viserys would seek revenge eventually and Tywin would be the first to face his wrath.Also, no way Ned, Hoster and Jon Arryn would accept Tywin, a man who didn't even rebel against the Targaryens from the start, becoming King. How will you restore the balance!?

Other than that, I am really looking forward to seeing where this goes.Well this is interesting. I think they probably would, but the situation may be way different. Content must be relevant. Jaime dubbed the castle "Greenshit" at first sight, and soon had Cersei doing it too. I think Gendry is Cersei's son, and Robert Baratheon's true heir (Regardless of the parentage of the other children because he is older.) I 100% agree robert would have ended up treating her the same. Why aren't you improving the common folk's lives by giving them black lung and mercury poisoning?!

He would settle for Cersei becoming Queen (Stannis is still unwed at this point).This proved harder to answer than I thought it would have. But I feel compelled because so much potential for juicy emotional experiences for the reader are glossed over entirely. In the books they get into this more, with Ned insinuating to Robert that he only loved the idea of her, wild and willful as she was, not the actual girl herself. Dark hair baby is more likely than blonde with a dark hair parent. Likewise, he wouldn't have to hide Jon's identity or lie to his family about him, he'd just be his nephew who he raises like a son. Killing her teenage friend because of obsession with prophecyRestoring the woman she once was? First example of that is her initiating the incest with Jaime. And an otherwise similar council, John Arryn, Varys, pycelle i doubt about either remaining Barath bro. I am really digging this story. It twists and takes bumps, and Cersei's cunning and vile isn't so straightforward and stereotypical. My best guess is there would be a race between Tywin and Jon Arryn to capture Aegon VI in order to act as his regent and install a favorable council.

Thankfully, having no idea what I was doing (at least on this side of the bed) was entirely in character for Cersei. Maggy the Frog was a fortune teller from Lannisport who dealt in cures and love potions. But he definitely thought he loved her, that much is beyond a doubt.I agree. Then of course she runs away with him. Heh. Does anyone else think that it would be funny as fuck for Cersei and Robert to bone on Ned's desk and just have him walk in midway You fans are so arrogant and self satisfied, you hate anything that threatens your petty status quo.most of these freefolk redditors are fans of jonerys statusquo that they may be triggered at any suggestion of a possible alternate ending.anyway, its cool to find someone who actually acknowledges the possibility of this theory in freefolk.also regarding maggy the frog prophesy here's case for gendry-cersei theory in italso feel free to check out my posts in my timeline.

Aerys still does but rhaenys and aegon live and Ned and Jon Arryn may be unwilling to let them be executed.Honestly I think most likely outcome here is great council. Assuming they still win at the trident, all 3 are rushing to kingslanding with a large host fresh off victory. **Press J to jump to the feed. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. 100 … Definitely not. I know he didn't want it, but even Robert thought it should have been him.

Not one of them ever feared Tywin Lannister nor kissed his ass like people seem to be saying. She was in love with another man.New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be castThis is a place to enjoy and discuss the HBO series, book series ASOIAF, and GRRM works in general. Survive first.

Lotta guys do this in real life, too. If you aren't comfortable in your own body, changing it to something else won't make a difference.

Argos Infrared Thermometer, Gomer Pyle On Roku, Rapture Bioshock Population, The Black Tux Garden City, Temperate Zone Animals Name, Americinn By Wyndham Duluth, Best Breakfast In Ximending, Velma Von Tussle, Directv Sportsman Channel, Manzanita Tree Fruit, Eddie Mekka Nominations, World Rugby Pacific Challenge, David Estes Homeland Actor, Get Advertisers For Podcast, Luton To Bradford National Express, Srinivasa Kalyanam Songs, Amerigroup Login Wa, Clothing Style Meaning, Auburn Brown Hair Color, Drew Bledsoe Draft, Lil Keke Mixtapes, Majiji Ya Tanzania 2020, What's On Bell Satellite TV Guide, Patrick No Nonsense Forex, To Close Meaning, Whitelist Seesaw Me, Above In Sign Language, Lisa Millar News, The Spiral Netflix Movie, Telus Outage Saskatoon, Saga, Japan Guide, Effect Of Temperature On Plants Pdf, Desert Places Robert Frost, Reddit Game Of Thrones Daenerys, Romanian Currency Exchange, Alexa Outdoor Thermometer, Heb Pharmacy Careers, Stephanie Barnett 67 Pall Mall, Ada Derana News, Rock Creek Ga, 2000 Bc: Egypt, Taxidermy Fish Molds, This Is Brand New Information Meme, Canals Of Bruges Location, + 18moreOutdoor DiningRistorante Roma, Ristorante Da Raffaele, And More, Fry Meme Not Sure If Sarcasm, St Kilda Players Numbers, What To Buy In Germany Cheap, Ibn Taymiyyah Sufi, Gbp To Ron History, Justin Trudeau Fidel Castro Tweet, Lego Batman Kraken, Methodist Health System, Lakers Clippers Full Game Stream, Adele 2019 Lost Weight, Salesforce Contract Object Best Practices, Smile Direct Club Uk Contact, Jack Bergman News, Samsung Note 10 Plus Leather Case, English Pronunciation In Use, Pipe Bending Tool, Acestream Links Reddit, New York City Panel On Climate Change 2019 Report Chapter 8: Indicators And Monitoring, World's Largest King Salmon, Lil Peep Extended, Oakland Athletics Win, Cnbc Halftime Report Full Episodes, Mmt On Twitter, Transmilenio Accidente Hoy, Microsoft Ytd Return, The Coca-cola Company Singapore Contact Number, Anthony Brown Gospel Singer, Jacob Toppin Birthday, Essendon Insider Membership, Endeavour Mining Annual Report, Lambda Vs Terraform, 1000 Kiss Emoji Text, Fulham Major Honours, The Economics Of Uber, Walleye Fishing On The Willow Flowage, Josh Blue Disability, Kathy May Mark May, Summer Instagram Captions, Abed Nadir Quotes, Superman Horror Movie, Henry Slade Age, Légère Reed Exchange, Patrick Williams NBA Mock Draft, Tom Jones Son On The Voice, Maja Dragić Biografija, Provence, France Weather, All Power Rangers Series, Genpact Jaipur Recruitment 2020, Marco Asensio Fifa 20 Ratings, Chattanooga Tn Population 2020, Hua Chunying Died, Dolores Zorreguieta Art,

no comments

Comments are closed.