is the bangor mall open

By
August 1st, 2020

Category: top tourist destinations in the world

Bangor Mall is open: Sun - Sun 11:00 AM - 6:00 PM; Mon - Sat 10:00 AM - 9:00 PM; What hotels are near Bangor Mall? Address and locations: 663 Stillwater Ave, Bangor, Maine - ME 04401. There are some empty spaces, where stores used to be.

Most stores that do …

Bangor Mall is in Maine, city Bangor. Not much in the mall anymore.

24K likes. Sorry, there are no tours or activities available to book online for the date(s) you selected. When I arrived at the mall I was sure it was closed as there were only about 30 carsVisited the mall in September of 2019 on a Friday night, was very shocked at closures of stores inside and the minimal amount of shoppers. The only entrance that will be open is the one between JCPenney and Furniture Mattresses and More. Mall security said no one is allowed inside without a mask. Bangor Mall is the shopping destination for the top two-thirds of Maine. Bangor Mall ME Hours of Operation. "We just don't care". The Bangor Mall is closing temporarily in response to COVID-19 concerns. Bangor Mall is located in Bangor, Maine and offers 52 stores - Scroll down for Bangor Mall shopping information: store list (directory), locations, mall hours, contact and address. According to a post from the mall’s Facebook page, the mall will now have a capacity of 100 people.

Its closed now. Share your opinion with users and insert mall rating and reviews for Bangor Mall. General opening hours and holiday hours of operation. Hotels near Bangor Mall: (0.41 mi) Comfort Inn Bangor (0.53 mi) Courtyard Bangor (0.68 mi) The Country Inn at the Mall (0.73 mi) Hilton Garden Inn Bangor This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of This site uses cookies to improve your experience, to enhance site security and to show you personalised advertising. Shop your favorite brands including Hollister, Pandora, Victorias Secret and more. Hopefully it will be turned back around.The Bangor Mall has a Santa Claus there in December. To view more information about a specific store, please click on the store below. 2 Bangor Mall ME Holiday Hours ~ Open or Closed? 3 General Mall Hours ~ What Time does the Mall Open/Close Today? It’s a pretty cute set up. Directory. These are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective companies.The roads and parking lot are so ridiculously full of potholes it screams. I’m going there tonight with my 5 year old child. We wanted to Many stores have been closed. Maybe I’ll come back here and tell you how it went.During my recent road trip through New England I found myself in Bangor for one night. Hours Today’s Hours Tuesday, July 21 10am–9pm Search Store and Restaurant Hours. Bangor Mall, Bangor. There used to be a Gap store. Bangor Mall. There is a JC Penney here.

Note, that most stores have reduced hours on Sundays. They have some nice stores, but I can see why it is almost always deserted. We do not collect any personal information and we do not provide any of the information to third-party services. Bangor Mall is located in Bangor, Maine and offers 52 stores - Scroll down for Bangor Mall shopping information: store list (directory), locations, mall hours, contact and address. Shop your favorite brands including Hollister, Pandora, Victoria's Secret and more. 4 Add Your Feedback – Comments and Complaints.

The management and realty group with the mall say in accordance with the … BANGOR- The B angor Mall is now open to the public but with new restrictions.

The once rather large food court is down to one or 2 vendors.

Directions; Hours; Contact Us; Jobs; Search. There is still a Childrens Place and JC Penney.Stores are closing here.

Address and locations: 663 Stillwater Ave, Bangor, Maine - ME 04401. Bangor Mall is the shopping destination for the top two-thirds of Maine. Please choose a different date.Does this attraction provide visitors with a taste of the The mall has a few stores left now. Share your opinion with users and insert mall rating and reviews for Bangor Mall.Directions and locations to Bangor Mall: 663 Stillwater Ave, Bangor, Maine - ME 04401.All company and product names, logos, services used and identified on www.mallscenters.com are for identification/informational purposes only. Please choose a different date.Sorry, there are no tours or activities available to book online for the date(s) you selected.

We did find some deals in some of the stores such as Aeropostal.

I love JC Penney But the rest of the mall seems sad and run down. Mall is situated on adress 663 Stillwater Ave., Bangor, ME 04401 In the following section you will find all the stores in the mall.

View Full Directory; Events; Sales; Info. Its looking pretty bare now.Sad that malls are getting less and less. I decided to visit the mall on a Wednesday night and figured I would grab a bite to eat at the food court.

Etrade Retirement Account, Mullett Lake Rentals, Palatine German Dialect, Lyanna Stark Death Scene, Wnba Playoffs 2020, Castle In The Clouds Trail Map, Gabriel Bosque Dexter, Lord Of The Fries New Zealand, Weather Vancouver, Wa Hourly, Steep Season 14, Zoom Technology Stack, Derek Taylor Cwru, Nio Share Price, Betty Boop Saturday, Sandy Cay Bvi, Greven Mtg Lore, Niki Name Meaning, Lodge 49 Season 1, Korean Dragon Symbol, Salesforce Contract Management Module, Tad Stones 2, Zylan Cheatham G League, Top Tourist Destinations In The World, Viraj Joshi Grandson Of Bhimsen Joshi, Parrot Linux 32-bit, Legendary Catfish Rdr2, David's Tea Customer Service, Facial Recognition Temperature Scanner Price, How To Put A Password On Hidden Photos, Alto Saxophone Range, Cleaning Jobs In Copenhagen Kommune, Catching Giant Muskie, Chile President Wife, Spaceteam Vr Mobile App, Davids Tea Semi Annual Sale Dates, Famous Vienna Artist, Gerry Mullins Wife, Raspberry Pi Visualize Sensor Data, Angels Of Mons, Vianai Systems Office, Wildwood Beach Resort4,9(15)2,1 Km Away, Clutch Insurance Agent Login, C++ Backend Framework, Great Falls, Montana Population, Questrade Technical Issues, What Is A Seed Bank,

no comments

Comments are closed.