Adelaide AFLW captain

By
August 1st, 2020

Category: top tourist destinations in the world

00:42

10:01 afl.com.au

Randall suffered an ACL rupture ahead of the fourth AFLW season, ruling her out for the year. A session was held during the team’s training camp in Darwin this weekend, where a vote was held amongst the playing group.The leadership group was elected on their values aligning with the squad’s trademarks and was endorsed by the coaching group and Club board.Crows AFLW coach Matthew Clarke said it was great recognition for Randall, Phillips, Foley and Cramey.“Those four have clearly been great leaders of our Club over the last two years, there’s no doubt that the four they have selected are natural leaders of this group,” Clarke said.“Pleasingly, our leadership will extend beyond those four this season because a number of players have stepped up in the pre-season period.“While those four will carry the titles, we look forward to the next wave of leaders developing.”Reigning Club Champion Randall said she was honoured to have been chosen to lead the side again.“I’m humbled to have been re-elected by peer vote alongside Erin,” Randall said.“She’s an amazing leader and we are really fortunate to have such a strong leadership group, but also we are seeing a lot of young players showing excellent leadership qualities.“Now that we’ve had an opportunity to play in the trial together, I am really looking forward to starting the AFLW season alongside my teammates.”Phillips said she was privileged to be able to lead the team alongside Randall, Foley and Cramey.“It’s special to be entering the third AFLW season and hopefully with Chels and the girls we can lead this team to a successful season,” Phillips said.“Chelsea and I are different but our core beliefs, care factor for the team and goals are the same, so we balance each other out really well.”After a 20-point win in their trial game against Fremantle at TIO Stadium on Saturday night, the team will focus on their opening round match against reigning premiers the Bulldogs on Saturday, February 2.Stay up to date with the team by following their new social channels on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook – @CrowsAFLWThe latest from Steve Saunders following Adelaide's loss to North MelbourneOn this week's Optus Crows Show; take an exclusive look inside match committee, Dr…Check out all the highlights from the Crows clash with North Melbourne in Round 9Crows Senior Coach Matthew Nicks speaks to the media following the Crows loss to…Crow Rory Laird kicks an outrageous inside out banana goal in the third term against…The latest from Steve Saunders following Adelaide's loss to North MelbourneTaylor Walker has withdrawn from Saturday's game due to gastro Western Bulldogs 20:06 Despite the difficulties of undertaking rehabilitation at home, Clarke expected the 28-year-old to come back “stronger than ever”. Foxtel from Telstra Away. *Nathan van Berlo missed the entire 2014 season after injuring his right Achilles tendon in pre-season training. 00:42 Adelaide Crows - 2020 Team Photo The Adelaide Crows team arrives during the 2019 W Awards at Peninsula on April 02, 2019 in Melbourne, Australia.

Polly Walker Net Worth, Fuzzy Dice Auto, Nate Hairston Temple, Peter I Of Courtenay, Dark Energy Lectures 2020, Cerner Training Manual, World Record Perch Length, Kevin Stefanski Wife, John Clayton Commercial Gif, Karen Walker One-liners, The Kitchen West Palm Beach Take Out, Dr Jinx Always Sunny Episode, Leela Name Meaning, Billy Mack Actor Love Actually, Biggest Fish Caught In Oregon, Grow Up In Sign Language, Freshwater Fish With Long Dorsal Fin, Asus Zenbook I7, Vodafone 5g Coverage Dublin, Starbucks Holographic Cup 2020, Parking At The Library, Heidelbergthings To Do, Interesting Facts About The 1950s Uk, Newman Reporter Junit_complete, Nhs England And Nhs Improvement Merger, Lucifer Morningstar Meaning, Roatan Honduras Airport, Aftermarket Temp Gauge Not Working, Aon Center Zip Code, Pegassi Reaper Review, Best Online Wine Store 2020, Why Did Kosovo Want Independence, Is Drunk History On Hulu, Tradingview Reset Password, Ball Badminton Racket, Lake Guntersville Fishing Tournaments 2020, Richard Goulding Parents, World Rugby Pacific Challenge, Good Moleman To You Shirt, Theodore Roethke Education, Mulesoft Tutorial Youtube, Who Killed Littlefinger, Wild 'n Out Maddy Smith Instagram, Erica Levy Net Worth, Nicaragua Canal Survey, Slack Desktop App Slow, Bergüzar Korel Movies And Tv Shows, Rhaegal And Viserion, How To Add Scene Card To Swiss Chalet Online, Community Reddit Blackface, Alienware Logo Png, Forex Factory App Ios, Amphenol Aerospace Cage Code, Lake Puckaway Homes For Sale, Smoke Newport News,

no comments

Comments are closed.