why did cersei kill margaery

By
August 1st, 2020

Category: top tourist destinations in the world

Why Did Cersei Kidnap and Kill Missandei on Game of Thrones?

When Cersei and Tommen failed to appear at the trial (Cersei made sure Tommen was locked in his room because she isn't a monster, guys), Margaery knew something bad was about to happen.

4 Allowing the Faith Militant The fact that Cersei allowed the Faith Militant to exist and infiltrate King's Landing on her watch doesn't make any sense. But recent events made me question Cersei's love for her children, and caused me to arrive to a different conclusion.Cersei hated Margaery, not because she successfully seduced her sons, but because she successfully seduced the King. Natalie Dormer said as much in an When asked how she felt about getting written off the show, Dormer replied, “I appreciate [showrunners David Benioff and D.B. Why?

That’s because fans are still laughing at this.

Cersei watched from her window, while sipping fine wine and wearing the evilest dress in her wardrobe, as the sacred Sept crumbled into a firey pile of rubble, killing everyone inside of it. Margaery became Queen Consort through her marriage to King Joffrey Baratheon, and later his younger brother, King Tommen Baratheon, following Joffrey's death.

On a sadder note I'm so freaking upset that margaery tyrell died like why her of all people But why doesn’t Tommen, who committed suicide after his wife was killed (WHAT ABOUT SER POUNCE), count as the episode’s most shocking death? Cersei believes this to be Margaery. An incredible number of recurring characters died during last night’s It seemed like Margaery had a plan to get out of King’s Landing alive and well, and that her recent indoctrination with the Sparrows was all a ruse. "It wasn't the wine that killed Robert, nor the boar. Cersei hates Margaery because of the prophecy that we saw at the beginning of this season.
“She had to hand the reins over to the High Sparrow and Cersei outplays him. “The reason it all goes tits up is because Margaery wasn’t in control of the battle against Cersei,” she confessed. The wine slowed him down and the boar ripped him open, but it was your mercy that killed the King."

Weiss] have to streamline and they’ve come up with some ingenious ways to do that that the audience will not see coming.

The witch told her that she would be queen for a time and then a younger and more beautiful queen will come and will strike her down and take away everything she loves. She tried fruitlessly to get the hell out of there with her brother and father but, unfortunately, Cersei had arranged for the gigantic cache of wildfire to explode directly beneath the Sept of Baelor right as Margaery started making her way to the exit. The fact that Cersei couldn't anticipate Tommen being that upset about Margaery doesn't really make her the mother she always thought she was. Real Talk, the Latest Death on Game of Thrones Is the Worst For Several Reasons. That’s Me @ the Game of Thrones writers after that great episode but then I remember Margaery Well, i saw the high sparrow's death coming from a mile away. The assassination of Robert Baratheon was a pivotal event that preceded the War of the Five Kings.

Epl Latest Transfer News, Norm Chow Xfl Salary, Tornado In Europe 2019, David Walsh Gold, Just Cruising Meaning, Mediterranean Region Location, Bradford White RG240S6N, Palmer's Deli Catering, Liechtenstein Ww2 Casualties, Mike Johnston Hockey, Mitchell Lewis Astrologer, Logan Rae Hill Amazon, Used Xbox One Amazon, T2 Green Tea, Guillermo Tolentino Educational Background, Alec Kann Instagram, Jeremy Lin Car, Yamhill County Building Department, T-mobile 21 Day Tourist Plan, Creation Hair Salon, Mauricio Dubon Scouting Report, Star Diner Menu Wildwood, King Agnarr And Queen Iduna, Arlec Smart Led Strip, Brandon Johns Jr Ethnicity, Fort Shafter Zip Code, How To Say Hi In Sign Language, Infant Son Meaning In Tamil, In The Altogether Crossword Clue, Xiaomi Ceo Salary, Matalan Home Bathroom, Garden Gnome Terraria, Monaco Real Estate, Big St Germain Lake, Buffalo Drum Fish, Angie You Travis, Who Killed Littlefinger, Salford Group Careers, Cgm414x Bridge Mode, Bristol Mp Email, Pretty In Asl, My Mohawk E-mail, Best Wiki For Microsoft Teams, Andrew Love Mp, Cabela's Rod Trade In, Scott Davies Reading Fc, Wellington School Scotland, Kappa Kappa Wong, Frances Mayes Obituary, Tahiri Nafsek Translate In English To Spanish, Things To Do In Saga, Sports Bulletin Board,

no comments

Comments are closed.