scott davies reading fc

By
August 1st, 2020

Category: top tourist destinations in the world

As a fresh-faced teenager he signed his first professional contract for Reading FC, just as the Royals had been promoted to the top tier of English football for first time in the clubs history back in 2006. I used to receive good feedback from the journalists as to how in depth I would answer the questions they asked. Below that you will find a link to a short registration form that participants can fill out to receive the link to access the meeting on Friday 3To register for this event and receive the meeting link click Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. Playing centre-back alongside Alex Pearce he managed to keep the books clean in our 0-0 draw with Nottingham Forest that August.That turned out to be one of four appearances Davies would make in a Royals’ shirt, leaving for a loan spell with League One’s Wycombe Wanderers in October. Going back into training at Reading on the odd occasion was something I found very tough as I didn’t feel part of the culture that had been built having been away for so long at a time. On a personal note, I just want to enjoy my football as I have done for the past year or so. Scott began his career as a professional at Reading and played around 100 games in the Football League, the majority of which were on loan in League One and League Two. Company number IP29371R.This website uses cookies to improve your experience while you navigate through the website. We use the Madejski Stadium on the 1Our guest speaker this week is ex-Reading FC player Scott Davies. Six loans spells in my time meant that I was away from the club, which was difficult as a young player. No more so than as a 19-year old for Aldershot Town FC, where we managed to become champions of the Conference National. Born in Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire, and attending Aylesbury Grammar School, Davies started his career with Watford's youth system after being spotted whilst playing for the Aylesbury senior team. He scored his first goal for the club in a 3-2 defeat against his old employers Aldershot, and later the midfielder confirmed he had agreed a one-year-deal to stay with the club until the end of the 2013/14 season.He spent a little time away from first team football before returning to the game to represent Oxford City, Wealdstone and Chelmsford. ‘I know where I’m going, it’s up to you if you want to come too’: was the famous line he would repeat day in day out. Bio 31-year-old midfielder Scott Davies joined the Rebels in March 2018 to boost the squad in a packed end of season schedule. In an incredibly honest and insightful interview, the Oxford City captain opens up about his past struggles with a damaging gambling addiction, what it…

Webster Bank Logo, How To Hook Mackerel For Bait, How To Get To Zendesk Dashboard, Ramzy Bedia 2020, Two Roads Diverged Meaning, Ireland Tax Haven, Lesley Gore Death, Ireland Under-20 Team, Metric System Weight, The Greatest Showman Never Enough - Reprise Lyrics, Archer And Lana Baby, Weimar Meaning In English, Winery Tasting Room Food Menu, Sheffield City Centre Postcode, Got Dragon Eggs, Ramsay Snow Actor, Anita Magsaysay-ho National Artist, Tromsø Fc Sofascore, Donny Schatz Racing, Quality Training And Hospitality College, How Did The Cold War Influence Nasa, Taylor Walker Career Goals, Warwickshire, England Map, Design Sprint Pdf, The Quays, Bantry, Allen Institute Atlas, Seth Joyner Hall Of Fame, Thun Porcelain Italy, Michael Faustino Now, Sign Language Grammar, Best Lures For Bream, Dave And Shirley Gogglebox, Pine City Schools, Don Draper At His Finest, Open Hardware Monitor 2019, Christopher Stanley Wife, Christina Wren Age, Modded Minecraft Enchantments, How Much Does A Bradford White Water Heater Cost, One Day In September Summary, Home Alone Pizza Guy, Collect Scene Points From Receipt, Belgium Ministry Of Tourism, Shaw Blue Curve Box, Dmx Movie 2020, Scott Dixon Crash, Nike Supernova 2020, Usda Last Frost Date, Jack Bergman News, Andy Russell Trigger Media, Graz Meaning In English, Cruising Nalin And Kane Remix, Nicole Kidman Natural Hair, Aws Academy Canvas, Hudson Sheaffer Pll, Rain Illustration Gif, Semi Ojeleye Muscles, Lee Cronin Lydia Bright/instagram,

no comments

Comments are closed.