trey edmunds brothers

By
August 1st, 2020

Category: top tourist destinations in the world

Much respect to Ferrell and Cookie, in terms of what they’ve done raising quality young men.’’Bills coach Sean McDermott cracked a smile when asked to comment about Mom Edmunds “grooming’’ her boys for the NFL.“I smile because it’s no surprise,’’ said McDermott, who installed Tremaine as one of the building blocks of his No. After his junior season in 2017, he decided to forgo his senior year and enter the On January 6, 2018, Edmunds announced his decision to forgo his remaining eligibility and enter the 2018 NFL Draft. That goes through the whole family; our only goal is to win, so nothing is going to change Sunday.’’Trey, Terrell and Tremaine have established a foundation in their hometown called My Brother’s Keeper, which helps the less fortunate. Ferrell was a two-time Pro Bowler with the Miami Dolphins as a tight end. The Edmunds family will make football history on Sunday as three brothers will step on the same field for the NFL field for the first time since 1927. ORCHARD PARK — Growing up in Dan River, Virginia, the Edmunds brothers, separated by just 3½ years, made everything a competition.Pickup football, basketball and soccer games. He then joined Pittsburgh’s practice squad in 2018 and was promoted to the active roster in October, setting up Sunday’s historic family affair that goes back another generation.Their father, Ferrell, played seven seasons in the NFL at tight end for Miami and Seattle and was a two-time Pro Bowler. “We’re all competitive. Who could get to the dinner table the fastest.“Man, it got real competitive, I mean real,’’ Tremaine Edmunds said. Brothers Terrell and Tremaine Edmunds made NFL history when they became the first pair of brothers to be drafted in the first round of the same class of the NFL Draft in 2018. “I think when you meet their parents it tells you everything you need to know, just quality people. All three Edmunds boys played at Virginia Tech, although Trey spent his final season at Maryland where his father played.“It’s kind of hard to put into words, because it’s been a lifelong dream of ours, being on this stage, playing in prime time, playing against my brothers, I mean what more can you ask for?’’ Tremaine said. Tremaine, 21, anchors the Bills’ defense at starting middle linebacker.According to Elias Sports Bureau, the last time three brothers appeared in the same NFL game was 1927 when Joe, Cobb and Bill Rooney suited up for the Duluth Eskimos.Founded as the Duluth Kelleys after a hardware store, the Eskimos were the first NFL team to feature a logo (an igloo) and were led by star player/coach Ernie Nevers, an original member of the Pro Football Hall of Fame.Like the Edmunds boys, the Rooney brothers were also from Virginia – Virginia, Minnesota.“Man, that’s amazing, just to be part of that history, it speaks for itself and we’re very blessed for the opportunity,’’ Tremaine Edmunds said. Trey plays for the Steelers and Tremaine plays for the Buffalo Bills. “Me being the youngest I can’t thank them enough for showing me the right way.

Cineplex Odeon Scarborough, Www Galaxy Cinemas, William Thomas Jr Star Trek, Greece Weather August, Kunsthistorisches Museum Schatzkammer, Xplornet Vs Nexicom, Agence France Presse Bias, Who Will Love Me For Me Lyrics, Timelapse Of The Entire Universe, Radmin Vpn Minecraft, Hy-vee Aisles Online My Account, Santhivila Dinesh Interview, Vivian Ward Wiki, Sophie Conran Cookware, Facts About Yemen War, Costco Healthy Food 2020, Lush Gift Basket, Carrie And Brody Baby, Rachel Crawford Querytracker, Target Infrared Thermometer Wholesale, Cristom Willamette Valley Pinot Noir 2017, How To Be An F Boy Wikihow, Wonderful Land Tab, Custom Walleye Blades, Shiv Kumar Sharma National School Of Drama, Wba Rainbow Stand, Serenay Sarikaya Series, Hungary Minimum Wage Per Hour 2019, The Flash Season 6, Openload, Alonzo Mourning Championship, Mt Angel Restaurants, Bts Google Doodle, Marissa Alexah Cooper Chase, Lubrizol Annual Report 2018, Nadia Wayans Age, Cathay Dragon Coronavirus, Oracle Cloud Platform, Mcminnville Aquatic Center Membership, Forrest Gregg Dallas, Aruba Rainy Season, Somm Time Wine Bar, Smartphone Usage Statistics 2020, Pyramid Lake Fishing Season 2020, Trips To Luxembourg, Napoleon-dynamite Sweet Gif,

no comments

Comments are closed.