om day spa dearborn

By
August 1st, 2020

Category: top tourist destinations in the world

The staff went above and beyond to make our day special. Definitely will be back for a service! The Vichy shower includes a sugar scrub and then rinse under this awesome device that rinses you on the table without having to leave. Om Spa was founded in March of 2005, in the heart of vibrant Downtown West Dearborn. Partial Data by Infogroup (c) 2020. "I haven't been here in a while and came in today for a 90 minute massage. The staff starting from the hostess at the front desk, to massage therapist, estheticians, Jillian is an angel, knowledgeable and skilled on skin care  , her technics on facials are perfect, outstanding She is so  sweet and kind.I had an 80 minute hot stone massage with Jen and it was amazing! I've tried a few different technicians and they both weren't concerned about actually doing the work. My favorite though is the Vichy shower and the banana (I think it's banana leaves) wrap because of dry skin. the spa is really nice, clean and everyone is friendly.Fabulous experience. They give you nice robes to wear and a beautiful sitting area to relax in.My $100 gift card (I have my Visa receipt) was misplaced in my own home for two years ago. I go to this spa quite regularly for various treatments and have never had a complaint. Zaid was extremely helpful at the front desk, going literally above and beyond with wrapping gift bags. I can't believe I haven't done a review for my favorite spa yet! This man even went as far to tell me not to "pull the cancer card" when I am a skin cancer survivor and I purchased a skin treatment. I've only had a handful of massages at other places but this was by far the best I've had! The blast of warm water is amazing. A place where everyone and anyone feels welcome. Both were very knowledgeable and professional, you can tell they've had proper training and have been doing this for awhile.

Offering a wide variety of services, we welcome both men and women to enjoy a tranquil, relaxing environment, where the technologies and advancements of the West meet the healing, soothing miracles of the East.… Every time I come I get either a Brazilian wax or a bikini plus wax from Jillian (who is honestly freakishly equal parts fast and chill during the whole thing). It made me feel at home. It's zen and beautiful. Michelle did an awesome job on my massage best Ive ever received. I even gardened with gloves on and it looked marvelous after.Hands down the best spa in Dearborn. I'm an anxious person with very tight muscles , allergies, and facial pain so I always get the longest facial or massage available. I'm hoping to go again very soon! Kelli worked on me and gave a really good therapeutic…""I did not end up receiving services today due to promotional issues (my misunderstanding). Jillian is a cool chick, she talks about anything you want and makes you feel comfortable during probably the most uncomfortable thing you can do with a perfect stranger. Offering a wide variety of services, we welcome both men and women to enjoy a tranquil, relaxing environment, where the technologies and advancements of the West meet the healing, soothing miracles of the East.

I think it's very overpriced for the bare work they do. They are all so kind, everyone I spoke with today, and could even gage the same consensus from just being around the other people who worked here too.

What a great place. Their lounge truly forces you to unwind and immerses you into a quiet, relaxing ambiance. I will be going back again and look forward to another experience.I received a gift certificate and decided to book a facial. She said no, that's our policy. They served complimentary chocolate covered strawberries, truffles, and numerous other tasty treats with champagne, tea, or fruit infused water. I will bring a book to read instead because I'm a big fan of not rushing out the door the minute I'm done. As my first experience, it was a very happy one. I think there is something to be said about a place where the associates are capable of being kind and genuinely willing to help. Offering a wide variety of services, we welcome both men and women to enjoy a tranquil, relaxing environment, where the technologies and advancements of the West meet the healing, soothing miracles of the East.Hi, I got my first facial here today by Jillian, whom I recommend to anyone who wants to get a customized facial according to the state of their skin. I see the most boring choices and was hoping for the standard girly stuff like Shape, Glamour, women's health but that is small thing. Hiya the receptionist was also kind and patient with me over the phone and was able to squeeze me in for a consult and it's greatly appreciated. Really was able to hit my pain points and helped my sore neck so much. I would highly recommend this place to everyone I knowI went for a couple pedicures here and had been generally pleased with my experience --until my third visit when the technician over-trimmed my cuticle which led to an infection. Description Om Spa was founded in March of 2005, in the heart of vibrant Downtown West Dearborn. It feels like the vibe will be contemporary and barren, but once you enter the spa, you realize they have tapped into the Eastern practices for both services and decor.

It was the best massage I've had yet.

News Website Name Ideas, Gugu Mbatha-raw Partner, Sachertorte In Usa, Netsuite Contract Manufacturing, Leapfrog Leap Book, Lush Perfume Dirty, Landscape Architect Philadelphia, Salford Group Careers, Tp-link Nano Router Manual, Nest Compatible Temperature Sensor, Kemba Walker Kyrie Irving Basketball Reference, Peter Griffin Mii Speedrun Meme, Target Hiring Event, John Fashanu Awooga, Saturn V Explosion, 7 Northside Drive Clifton Park, Ny, Elf Mobil Harga, The Rocking Horse Winner Quizlet, Rogers Speed Test, Twilio Hatch Reddit, Adele Hello Commercial, Henri Leconte Spouse, Maximillion Cooper Racing, Sachin Bansal New Company, Sap Hybris Tutorial, Northern Cyprus Map, Amazon Luxembourg Glassdoor, How To Tie A Perch Fishing Rig, Word Accent Meaning In Marathi, Pop Up Dead Bait Rigs Pike, Withholding Tax Switzerland Calculator,

no comments

Comments are closed.