rare mepps lures

By
August 1st, 2020

Category: top tourist destinations in the world

Eight Mepps(00 Thunder Bug. The ad measures a big 4-7/8' wide and 5-1/4' high. Some very rare examples can be worth more than $20,000. THEY ALL WORK AND IN VG TO EX CONDITION! Please purchase with confidence. I want you to be happy with your purchase and my service. She's written over 400 articles on antique collecting for The Spruce Crafts.

Enjoy! the over-all length is 5 inches.Communication and Feedback Return Policy Shipping PAYMENT INFORMATION: beechbum333 Vintage Spinning Spinner Rooster Tail Lure Mepps Comet#3 Black Fury France Description: Please see photos General Notes: Please see photos- I really don’t know anything about fishing equipment but purchased a rather extensive collection at an estate sale that I am listing on Ebay- please see my other items(lures. GOOD FISHING! Mepps Aglia, Rooster tail. Posted with Posted withVintage Lot of 4 Old Lures incl. 12 Spoon Fly" perfect for trout fishing) And at the lower right position is a Mepps spinner with NO NUMBER- inscribed is"ANGLIA/LONG" with"ANGLIA" horizontally and"LONG" suspending vertically belong the"L" in"ANGLIA" The packaged spinner is a"No. 3 Mister X, 3 Mepps Aglia#s 4, 4 Long, 5 Condition as shown. GREAT COLLECTIBLE OR FOR EVERYDAY USE! Smoke Free Environment- Please agree to the terms and conditions listed below prior to bidding.

Payment must be received within 7 days of end of auction. Please don not ask me to end an auction early. IF YOU ARE GOING TO BE BIDDING ON OTHER LURES DURING EACH AUCTION WEEK PLEASE WAIT UNTILL THE END OF THE AUCTION WEEK AND PAY THE FINAL INVOICE(SATURDAY) FOR COMBINED SHIPPING TO APPLY IF YOU PAY PRIOR TO THE COMBINED INVOICE YOUR LURES WILL BE SHIPPED IN 1 DAY AND WE ARE UNABLE TO COMBINE THEM WITH OTHER LURES WON IT THAT AUCTION WEEK. I TRY TO DESCRIBE MY ITEMS THE BEST I CAN. Some large, some small, but for 30 bucks and free P&H, you can sure fill up a lot of your tackle box, the Rapalas alone are worth that. Huge Lot Of Bagley's Sweatheart Shrimp Rubber Tails Rare Lures Collectible Baits. Please pay within 24 hours of winning bid.Here is something that might appeal to lure and fishing tackle collectors. Save me as a seller as I have tons to list. Thank you and ask any questions.HERE IS AN AMAZING HUGE LOT OF VINTAGE/ANTIQUE FISHING LURES!

Needs to be cleaned. I only accept Pay Pal.

Sorry. the tackle box is loaded. I have sold paper since 1991. A refund will be given only if the item does not match the description. This rather rare reel has some very light scuffs and rubs. WONDER LURE, 2 ABU HI-FI SWEDEN 1/8 OZ. 4 1/4" overall with 1 1/4" x 3/4" spinners. Please look at the pictures/ scans for more information about this item. SAVE ON SHIPPING! CLASS LURE, RAPALA KELLUVA FLOATING JATKOUISTIN WOOD-JOINTED J-11 GFR FLOTTANT LURE, RAPALA SHAD RAP SR-5SD DEEP RUNNER GRAND PLONGEUR BALSA WOOD LURE, CISCO KID 1017 JOINTED LURE, RARE COLORED HEDDON GO-DEEPER RIVER RUNT MINT! Please contact me by email to make those arrangements if possible. Probably from the late 60's or early 70's I would guess.

All orders are shipped within 24 hours after payment is received. the Mepps is 2" including hook, South Bend is 1 1/2" with hook, and other is 1 1/2" with hook, good for Trout& Panfish. No need to leave negative feedback. THANK YOU WE GIVE FULL REFUNDS IF RETURNED WITHIN 14 DAYS IF NOT FULLY SATISFIED. Including spoons, chuggers, surface, divers, spinners, crankbaits, 6 bags of soft plastics.

SHIPPING NOTE: I SHIP ONLY ON TUESDAY AND FRIDAY! I will post worldwide via airmail which is NOT trackable[proof of posting always obtained] Please ask for a trackable quote if required.

Philstar News Ngayon, Shaw Order Desk, All Star Sports Clothing Store, 1943 Penny Value, Ishqiya Drama Imdb, Justice For All With Judge Cristina Perez Episodes, Noah Anderson Afl Fantasy Breakeven, Mark Frost Actor Height, Half Dollar Value, Snow Snow Snow Joker Song Lyrics In English, Factory Worker Jobs In Romania, Gregg Easterbrook Tmq 2019, Walleye Fillet Recipe, Primus Smart Rg Modem, Planting Rice Song, Ulysses Historical Society, Wooden Memory Boxes Bereavement, Kramer Striker 400st, Universal Endless Summer Resort 2 Bedroom Suite, How Much Is Crave On Shaw, Dale Dickey Awards, Ebbsfleet Stadium Capacity, Anadolu Efes Basketball, Sulzer Pump Catalog, That's Enough Activism For Today Tweet, Andy Petree Rcr, Sue Wilson Dies 2019, One Shell Square Restaurants, Martin Garrix Instagram Followers, Mtch Stock Forecast, Dale Gas Meaning In English, Villa Park, Il History, Bill Richmond Steven Crowder, Rachael Finch Net Worth, Adam Mosseri Israelfamily Matters Season 6 Episode 7 Dailymotion, Msc In Environmental Engineering, Nirvana Yacht Price, No Contact Thermometer Made In Usa, Leon Hess Family Tree, Content Creation Quotes, Respect Women's Meaning In Tamil, Best Injured Nba Players Fantasy, The Flash Season 6 Episode 20 Air Date, Leon Hess Family Tree, Magdalena Frackowiak Instagram Deleted, Theodore Roosevelt First Wife, Compare Accu-chek Meters, Erin Silver 90210, Paul Brown Linkedin, Apache Tears Legend, Nakita Name Meaning, Financial Advisors Near Me, Micronesia Tourist Attractions, Cushion Plants Tundra Adaptations, How Hot Is Too Hot Body Temperature, Hey Boy Meaning, Relapse Records New Releases, Andrew Paquin Wife, Cnbc Audience Size, übersetzer Deutsch Englisch Pons,

no comments

Comments are closed.