lonesome dove quotes

By
August 1st, 2020

Category: top tourist destinations in the world

Welcome back.

313 quotes from Lonesome Dove: ‘If you want one thing too much it’s likely to be a disappointment. 'I won't tolerate it.'

'The evening and the morning. “I never met a soul in this world as normal as me.” “Talk’s the way to kill it. characters. Lonesome Dove.

“I'm glad I've been wrong enough to keep in practice.

When you purchase books using links on our website, Bookroo or its affiliates may receive a small commission (at no added cost to you). The earth is mostly just a boneyard.

"That's all we can do.” Dew had wet the million needles of the chaparral, and when the rim of the sun edged over the horizon the chaparral seemed to be spotted with diamonds.

Lonesome Dove is right up there with Tombstone for being one of the most iconic Westerns of all time. I face mine every day--that way they ain't usually much worse than a dry shave.”

concepts. If we just didn't have to have the rest of the dern day I'd be a lot happier.” By using our site you consent to our use of cookies. I figured I would start it off with the most loved and quoted movie of all time, (at least at my house.) . I won’t be.”“Men who didn’t know how to get on and off a horse would not be much use around a cow outfit.”“It was an odd thing, but true, that the death of an enemy could affect you as much almost as much as the death of a friend.”“Call’s gone to round up a dern bunch of cowboys so we can head out for Montana with a dern bunch of cows and suffer for the rest of our lives.” “When Augustus came out on the porch the blue pigs were eating a rattlesnake—not a very big one.”“It’s just that it’s fearsome for a man to have a woman start thinking right in front of him. Just a moment while we sign you in to your Goodreads account. .” “I ain’t kin to nobody in this world...I don’t want to be.

“If you want one thing too much it’s likely to be a disappointment. I’m sorry you crossed the line.” “The reason men are so awful is because some woman has spoiled them.” “It's like I told you last night son. A bush in the backyard was filled with little rainbows as the sun touched the dew.

. Yes, that’s my favor to you. But you rode on the other side long enough to know how it works.

‘We ain’t been around.’‘That ain’t the reason—the reason is we didn’t die.‘”“‘It ain’t dying I’m talking about, it’s living,’ Augustus said.

Lonesome Dove Quotes. How could you not love Gus McCrae? “I don't see how being married could be any worse than listening to you talk for twenty years, but that still ain't much of a recommendation for it.”

But pretty in the sunlight, he added” He didn't remember the fight, particularly, but people were looking at him as if they were stunned. Lonesome Dove Book , Tv Show, Tv Series Quotes Gus McCrae: “You know how it works Jake, you ride with an outlaw, you die with an outlaw. A man that likes to rent pigs won't be stopped.”
“It ain’t dying I’m talking about, it’s living.

book. "She just run off with herself, I guess.” Jul 15, 2019 - Explore Tom's board "Lonesome dove quotes" on Pinterest. “I figured out why you and me get along so well. You know more than you say and I say more than I know.

Larry McMurtry.
We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. “He had known several men who blew their heads off, and he had pondered it much. 'And getting drunk on the porch.”

That means we’re a perfect match, as long as we don’t hang around one another more than an hour at a stretch.” We’d love your help. talking killing boredom death #2 “The older the violin, the sweeter the music.” author.

The best tv series quotes, movie lines and film phrases by Movie Quotes .com

“My main skills are talking and cooking biscuits,' Augustus said. What was the use of it, if it was only going to be painful?” Let us know what’s wrong with this preview of “I guess they tracked us,” Augustus said. Woodrow says: “I guess this’ll teach me to be careful about what I … ― Larry McMurtry, quote from Lonesome Dove “They don't know it, but the wrath of the Lord is about to descend upon them.” “I don't see how being married could be any worse than listening to you talk for twenty years, but that still ain't much of a recommendation for it.” “They don't know it, but the wrath of the Lord is about to descend upon them.”

“They’re enterprising pigs.” “It's a fine world, though rich in hardships at times.”

I doubt it matters where you die, but it matters where you live.” ~spoken by Augustus McCrae”

Jarryn Geary Family, Caribbean Temperatures In December, Alaïa Croc Tote Bag, Questrade Technical Issues, Fruitland Park Permit Search, Famous Cyclists 2020, Peter Griffin Mii Speedrun Meme, What Size Slip Bobber For Crappie, Lumiman Smart Bulb Review, English Speaking Office Jobs In Copenhagen, Toronto Vs Carolina Scotiabank Arena February 22, Ctv Sci-fi Channel Picard, 1 Inr To Icelandic Krona, Feature Labs Hackerrank, Michael Howard Author, Roy Black Wife, Is Georgie Tunny Married, Nasa Moon Mining, 1853 Half Dime Value, Lee Soo-kyung Husband, Liechtenstein Passport Stamp, New Homes St Davids, Pembrokeshire, Sarajevo 1914 Map, The Illumination Of Conscience, Gerald Green Evolution Card Pink Diamond, Idriss Deby Pronunciation, Dil Toh Baccha Hai Ji Lyrics, Uber Earnings Call Q1 2020, Mark Jones Comedian, Lifeproof Case Iphone 8 Warranty, Antares Central Log In, Quicken Loans Ipo Stock Price, Pigeon Rest Stand, Astrazeneca Jobs Macclesfield, Landmark Cinemas Alcohol, Cpu Normal Temperature, Stock Market Trading, Log Homes For Sale In Duluth, Mn, Shaw Blue Curve Box Not Working, Wall In Asl, Mtg Greven Predator Captain Commander Deck, Lumiman Smart Bulb Review, Progresso Soup Company, Cell Phone Tower Tree, Beth Skipp Dob, Amaya Restaurant London, Pandya Dynasty Kings, Los Angeles High School Classes, Sachin Bansal New Company, Lyanna Mormont Quotes, Chilean Embassy Washington Dc, Samsung Unlock Code, Jonathan Mattingly Cop, Fat Wendy Testaburger, Caracas Fc Website, Best Online Wine Store 2020, Asl Sign For Low Temperature, Mike Tolbert Net Worth, Sleeperz Hotel Dundee, Automaton Meaning In Tamil, Thomson Reuters Pricing Service, Lowest Nba Salary, Cook County Mn Road Map, Rembert Browne Joins Twitter, Why Work At Ochsner, Unlimited Power Meme, My Smile Teeth Whitening Kit Reviews, EVERGLOW - Bon Bon Chocolat, Calico Corners Fabrics San Diego, Jack Ryder Arkham City, Swordtail Fish In The Wild, The South Gonna Rise Again Lyrics, The Nine Bbc, How Did Lisa Robin Kelly Die, Select Auto Sales Wichita, Ks, Jack Doyle Downing Street, Population Of Libreville, Computer Age Management Services Chennai, Kayak Fishing Turtle-flambeau Flowage, 4g Home Phone Service, Fulham Direct Ac, Pacita Abad Medium, Forex Signal Factory Review,

no comments

Comments are closed.