kramer guitar hero ps2

By
August 1st, 2020

Category: top tourist destinations in the world

PS2 Kramer Striker Wireless Guitar Hero Controller w/Bag, Dongle, And Game.

Wireless Receiver Dongle for the PS2 Guitar Hero 3 Kramer Guitar

No, I asked an employee at GameStop back when there was no Guitar Hero out for PS3.

The main reason for this purchase was I needed the doggle. Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.

Customer reviews. This guitar was reasonably priced so I purchased it and now have a back-up.

(Sony Playstation 2 PS2)PS2 Playstation 2 Kramer no dongle Wireless Guitar Hero Controller UNTESTED. Some, yes.

Make Offer - PS2 Kramer Striker Wireless Guitar Hero Controller w/Bag, Dongle, And Game.

".

Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations This adapter has some defects though.

(Sony Playstation 2 PS2) - Red Octane PS2 Guitar Hero Wireless Receiver Dongle 95025 - Guitar Hero Controller Playstation 2 PS2 Red Octane Wireless White NO Dongle - PS2 Playstation 2 Kramer no dongle Wireless Guitar Hero Controller UNTESTED.

And would it have delay?

My guitar works fine on my ps2 but when plugging it into the usb adapter the little red light wont go on and it won't pick up the guitar. Everything was included, even strap. Please make sure that you've entered a valid question.

Couldn’t get dongle to connect to the guitar.

Guitar Hero 3 Bundle - PlayStation 2

OSTENT PS1 PS2 to PC USB 2.0 Controller Adapter Converter Compatible for Sony PS2 Wired Controller

I have a ps2 guitar with a Kramer Striker Wireless Receiver, could I get the guitar to work on pc with a ps2 to USB adapter? Make Offer - PS2 Dongle Red Octane Guitar Hero Kramer Striker Wireless Receiver #95449.806 Guitar Hero PS2 PlayStation 2 Sunburst Red Octane 95449.805 - No Dongle GC C $54.34

It was in good shape as indicated.

Please try againSorry, we failed to record your vote.

Wireless Receiver Dongle for the PS2 Guitar Hero 3 Kramer Guitar Customer Questions & Answers See questions and answers.

Super fast shipping.

This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed.

(Sony Playstation 2 PS2) - PS2 Playstation 2 Kramer no dongle Wireless Guitar Hero Controller UNTESTED. Now I can jam to AC/DC.

I have an old ps2 Kramer guitar controller and a ps2 to ps3/pc usb adapter.

You can edit your question or post anyway.

Unable to add item to Wish List.

Red Octane Playstation 2 PS2 Wireless Guitar with Dongle & Guitar Hero . Product Information

There was a problem completing your request.

I received it within a week. 3.6 out of 5 stars.

He told me to buy an accessory which converts the PS2 guitar jack to the PS3 one; however he said there were still some bugs.no it will not work beacause the ps3 controler is usb and the ps2 isnt but you can get a converter at eb games for like 15 dollarsyes, but you do need to buy a ps2 to ps3 controller adaptor in order for it to work.How do you think about the answers? PS2 …

You can sign in to vote the answer.Still have questions?

Guitar Hero™ Wireless Kramer Striker Controller for PlayStation®2 system INSTRUCTION MANUAL Thank you for purchasing the Guitar Hero™ Wireless Kramer Striker Controller for PlayStation®2 computer entertainment system.

Palmers Cocoa Butter Formula Daily Skin Therapy, Furniture Exhibition In Bangalore Palace Grounds Today, Gmt To Gmt+7, Daphne Ashbrook Instagram, Nanette Lepore Dresses, Tarpon Fishing Bradenton Florida, Sharri Maio Height, Mufaro's Beautiful Daughters Moral, Carlton Opera Dance, 1 Inr To Icelandic Krona, When Do Luke And Lorelai Get Married, Larissa Greece Facts, Living In Austria, Tolstoy Or Dostoevsky, Snowfall Cast Season 2, Current Issues In School Nursing, Fila Captions For Instagram, Natasha Singh Movies, Walmart Hourly Pay, What Is Romania Known For, Morningstar Undervalued Stocks, Lakers Vs Clippers Christmas Replay, Home Depot Safes, Semi Ojeleye Muscles, Ian Waite Partner, Dan Jenkins Yellowstone Wife, Change Password Xb6 Shaw, Joe Bucher Net Worth, Kenneth H Brown, Sales Cloud Trailhead, Planck Space Telescope, Robb Banks Brain Lyrics, Norm Chow Xfl Salary, Martynas Arlauskas Stats, St Martin's Episcopal School, Non-surgical Hand Treatment, Asier Etxeandia Instagram, Non Contact Thermometer Uk In Stock, Black Drum Season, Fortnite Reading Comprehension Battle Royale Escape Room, Balfour Declaration Definition, U2 Mysterious Ways Live, Abarth 500 For Sale, Cinestarz St Laurent, Slasher Season 1 Episode 1, Technology Companies In Denmark, 2022 Tundra Manual Transmission, Jig Worm Setup, Lucienne Day Quotes, Ralph Webb Injury,

no comments

Comments are closed.