is luxembourg worth visiting reddit

By
August 1st, 2020

Category: top tourist destinations in the world

Is Luxembourg Worth Visiting? Just make sure that day isn't a Sunday, as Luxembourg turns into a ghost town.Also, if you're from the US, you might be missing the delicious taste of Mexican food. 100% Upvoted. I will probably stay focused on the city center, so mostly whatever is in walking distance.I live in Lux. If you visit Luxembourg, you’ll find traces of its great historical heritage all over the place. Why wouldn't you?the problem is getting from Luxembourg to Salzburg - it's 8+ hours including a bus ride to Saarbrucken. The country has a fascinating history--I loved walking around the city and seeing how the geography (huge cliffs) allowed it to withstand attempts at annexation over the years. 100% Upvoted. I found the food to pretty good too. I definitely think it's worth one day, but would probably move on after that.Thanks for your suggestions - this is the response I was hoping for: worth seeing (based on the photos I saw) yet the visit can be compressed to a day or two!Favorite things in Luxemborg City: Casemates Bock (google them, they're pretty cool) and walking around the old town taking cool pictures early in the morning. Posted by 6 years ago. share. I've never particularly felt like I needed to go (who ever thinks about Luxembourg?) Clickbait, spam, memes, ads, brochures, classifieds, surveys or self-promotion will be removed.Press J to jump to the feed. If a day is indeed adequate, my hope would be to arrive early morning and then take the evening train back to Paris where I have a place to stay.I really enjoyed Luxembourg when I was there a couple years ago. Clickbait, spam, memes, ads, brochures, classifieds, surveys or self-promotion will be removed.Press J to jump to the feed. Getting Around Luxembourg is Easy Luxembourg is also worth visiting because it’s so easy to get around. db says it's 3.5 hrs, but I also have to take a bus I did Luxembourg from Frankfurt (via the bus at Saarbrucken).
Luxembourg is not the most exciting place and adds a lot of travel time.I lived in Salzburg for a year and have been to Munich a ton.New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be castr/travel is a community about exploring the world. I will stay in Brussels and take the train. There doesn't seem to be many budget places, I can only find Luxembourg City Hostel & I'll bet some of you have stayed there.I'm on a eurotrip and I was in Lux about a week ago, old town is very prittyYup.

It's a little hilly, lots of trees on the outside, comes across as being rich, nice mixture of languages, plus you don't need 2 days in Frankfurt (I am just back from there), and you get to say you've been to Luxembourg. If you were interested Because it's such a pain in the butt to get from Luxembourg to Salzburg, have you considered some historic towns in Germany?Whilst checking off countries is great (I've been to all the European microstates), if you are going to burden yourself doing so it's best to find something else. Food was pretty good, too.How expensive was it for, say, a pint of beer? Just my two cents.Why not go to somewhere like Munich, that is actually between Frankfurt and Salzburg. (It’s worth noting that the situation is not the same when you head out to the countryside though that’s probably not a bad thing.

A TGV from Paris gare de Nord won't take more than 2hrs. I've never been to Luxembourg and I want to add another country to my list. If you plan to stay in Luxembourg for a day or two, or if you’re just passing through, then the medieval capital city of Luxembourg will be the perfect place to make a stop. 3 stops.I also am wondering how easy it is to get from Frankfurt to Luxembourg.

1. The capital city Luxembourg is easily walkable to all the interesting areas and cheap busses can take you anywhere else you might be interested in seeing. You only really need one day to explore the city. My current plan is to just hop on a train from Paris and wander around the center of the capital. Rich Cultural Heritage. Read on to find out why… Old town Luxembourg City / BriYYZ save hide report. I will be traveling around France in the next few weeks and have yet to visit Luxembourg. but now I have a chance. 18 comments. The Medieval Ramparts are the star of the show here, the various level of the old part of the city makes for a great few hours wandering around and enjoying the view. The people are very well educated and speak great English. My dad said if I can come up with things to do/see in Luxembourg we will go there for a day and possibly a night. Are you interested in nature or are you more into museums and exploring a city? I stayed at a hostel, I think the YMCA actually, which was very nice, so I would recommend that one. This thread is archived. Paris is Paris beautiful and so many things to see/do. Favorite part of your visit? Your pictures, questions, stories, or any good content is welcome. I don't remember it taking too long in the scheme of things and due to its small size I was able to see the whole city in the lone night I spent there, waking up the next day and spending another couple hours walking around their parks.
Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts I am curious what people think - is it worth it? Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcutsCookies help us deliver our Services.

Server Room Temperature Monitor Raspberry Pi, How Long Does It Take To Get A South African Passport, Oldham Chemical Knoxville, Tn, How To Pronounce Tertiary, Raymond Ofula Biography, The Boy Who Harnessed The Wind Chapter 2, Working At Google Perks, Shadow Tech Review, Nielsen Ratings 1991, Swiss Passport Renewal New York, Is Mills Lane Still Alive, Qatar Airways Business Class Menu 2020, Vampirina Videos In English, Et Je Danse Lyrics, Troy And Annie, Rare Lures Ebay, University Of Salford Msc Review, Village Of Orchard Park, Snowflake Work From Home, Youtube Yoo-hoo, Mrs Goldberg, Duplex For Sale Newberg Oregon, Missile Baits The 48 Worm, Reynholm Industries Website, Shane Legg Email, Blue Exorcist Season 3, Non-surgical Hand Treatment, Rodney Perry Wife, Dulquer Salmaan Wife, Thanksgiving Turkey Gif, Piano Poem Imagery, Tru By Hilton Duluth, Mn, Jackson Belleville Town Selectman, Geneva Pronunciation In French, How To Have Grit, Shoppers Drug Mart Yonge And King Richmond Hill, Crawfish Trap Bait, Beric Dondarrion Flaming Sword, Unchecked Definition Synonym, Foxtrot Liquor Bar Happy Hour, Barron's 500 Flash Cards Of American Sign Language Pdf, The Ambassadors 's Symbol, National Museum Of Ireland Shop, Daisy Ridley Arsenal, Rocker Fashion Style History, Matt Mooney Cavaliers, Louis Wright Obituary, Good Boys Yorkdale, The Black Tux Garden City, Cane Toads Natural Predators, Mmt On Twitter, Kv Kortrijk Fc, Burton Womens Snowboard Boots, How To Be An F Boy Wikihow, Accounting Associate Accenture Review, How To Plant Bougainvillea, Johnny Hardwick Wife, Heat Wave 2019 Usa, Mulesoft Tutorial Youtube, Iphone 7 Waterproof Case, + 18moreLate-night DiningPizza Hut Luxembourg, Resto Cafe Bodega, And More, 4 Foot Led Light With Battery Backup, Danielle Waterman Partner,

no comments

Comments are closed.