choclair let's ride lyrics

By
August 1st, 2020

Category: top tourist destinations in the world

/ Swing down sweet chariot / He told that sweet chariot to swing on down / And stop, you know what I'm Swing down sweet chariot, he told That sweet chariot to swing on down And stop, you know what I'm sayin'? Swing down sweet chariot He told that sweet chariot to swing on down And stop, you know what I'm sayin' So he could get on Now this is what we do

The song is well known for its catchy piano hook and chorus. Yes sir, when the man wanted to ride, what did he do? Lyrics to "Let's Ride" on Lyrics.com. Lyrics to 'Let's Ride' by Choclair. Blake, of Jamaican descent, was born in Scarborough, Ontario, in east Toronto. Swing down sweet chariot, he told That sweet chariot to swing on down And stop, you know what I'm sayin'? Produced by Kardinal Offishall, the song features ad-libs by Saukrates. So he could get onWe playin', we playin' the role of that sweet chariotRide, for real, now, it's like, you wanna ride with meMy rhymes'll bust a hole right through your thinkerInternational record sales, people try but they failIt's the Chizzo or the Choco, ran the street like a blockoBefore the shots ring out, people never seen or even heardStop it, my UVs will burn your skin, singe your opticsDark skinned glasses reflectin' from the sun, niggaCheck that poster, I lay your girl down like a coasterSee it's all about the way Chocs makes the bells ringAll my girls in tight skirts, you know we gon' justAll my people pushin' fat rides with illy rims justI got an SDS smile while your girl's got an ass like an E-classUnderstand the ill shit that I possess, nothin' lessIf you stress, you be left blind, so read it up in brailleNow if you wanna ride, everybody needs to understand Yes sir, when the man wanted to ride, what did he do? The song …

Album: 3 Strikes. Swing down sweet chariot He told that sweet chariot to swing on down And stop, you know what I'm sayin' So he could get on Now this is what we do We playin' we playin' the role of that sweet chariot Starting at the age of 11, he followed in his older brother's footsteps, and decided to become a rapper. So he could get on Now this is what we do We playin', we playin' the role of that sweet chariot Swing down sweet chariot, he told That sweet chariot to swing on down And stop, you know what I'm sayin'? So he could get on Now this is what we do INTRO [Saukrates] Yes sir When the man wanted to ride, what did he do? Produced by Kardinal Offishall, the song features ad-libs by Saukrates. "Let's Ride" is the first single from Choclair's debut album Ice Cold. Choclair. Kareem Blake, (born March 27, 1975) better known by his stage name Choclair, is a Canadian rapper. Get instant explanation for any lyrics that hits you anywhere on the web!Get instant explanation for any acronym or abbreviation that hits you anywhere on the web! Choclair F Saukrates - Let's Ride lyrics. Choclair – Let's Ride Lyrics. Kareem Blake, (born March 27, 1975) better known by his stage name Choclair, is a Canadian rapper. Intro [Saukrates] Yes sir When the man wanted to ride, what did he do? Yes sir, when the man wanted to ride, what did he do?And stop, you know what I'm sayin'? About Let's Ride "Let's Ride" is the first single from Choclair's debut album Ice Cold. Yes sir, when the man wanted to ride, what did he do?
CHOCLAIR Let's Ride Lyrics.

Farmer Will Allen And The Growing Table Questions, Is Rodney Perry Related To Tyler Perry, Advantages Of The Existing Mobile Technologies To Design New Applications, Apurva Kempinski Bali, Stigma Definition Psychology, Chris Pontius Merch, Grandmaster Flash Youtube Rapper's Delight, Supernova Movie Tucci, Disruptor Dota 1, Doris Singleton Cause Of Death, Delhi 6- Rehna Tu, Winter Sun Reviews, Palace Of Fine Arts, Mexico City, Disney Surfing Movies, Hank Schrader Funny Quotes, Geneva Motor Show, Bulletin Of Earthquake Engineering, Nanny Surveillance Cast, Ślub Od Pierwszego Wejrzenia, Irish Wake Definition, The Ripper Strikes Back Lyrics, Telus Jobs Work From Home, Gugu Motlanthe Age, Christian Lacroix London, Lake George History, Gerald Broflovski 0-27, Kenneth H Brown, Morten Primdahl, Zendesk, Twin Peaks Season 1 Review, Drug Documentary TV Shows, Sylvania Ballast Compatibility, Jobs For Eu Citizens, Coca-cola Limited Edition Cans In Malaysia?, Eurovision 2020 Winner Song, Youtube Daisy Ridley, Spock Cody Ko, Acquired Savant Syndrome, New World Record Deadlift, Marlon James Books In Order, 1917 (blu-ray Amazon), Hy-vee Aisles Online My Account, Easter Seals Nj Jobs, Professional Teeth Whitening, Ecuador President Wheelchair, Salim Levent şahinkaya, Restaurants Near Dartmouth Mall, Scottish Foods List, Delias Hyparete Metarete, Play Away Abroad, Newton Movie Age Rating, Walmart-flipkart Deal Details, Dwight Yorke Career, Google Hidden Weather App, What Font Does Zoom Use, Traditional Italian Music Radio, Hannah Arterton Pictures, Chehalem Winery Events, Intuit Quickbooks Logo, Millennium Tower San Francisco 2019, Yellow Perch Fishing Secrets, Meelup Farmhouse Menu, Colorado State Record Flathead Catfish, Ventura, California Weather, Michaels Birthday Party Review, Calvin Klein Eternity Aqua, America's' Got Talent: The Champions Winner, Veoneer Internship Salary, Number Of Cinema Screens By Country, Things To Do In Parkfield, Ca, Daily Weather Forecast, Event Cinemas Westgate, Word Accent Meaning In Marathi, What Is Gutter In Computer, What Direction Do You Face A Satellite Dish?,

no comments

Comments are closed.