blue moon tavern

By
August 1st, 2020

Category: top tourist destinations in the world

We'll just not eat here any more for now. Good quality food at a reasonable price. My husband is big fan of their beer selection.Excellent food and service. The Blue Moon is the first and oldest tavern in the U-District. Staff friendly and attentive. I was hoping to add Blue Moon to that list.This used to be one of my favorite places to eat around Newton, but it has certainly went down hill over the past year or so. He tasted it from the pitcher he refilled from and agreed that it was not water!!! The beer is also typically very good with a good selection of draft!WE had been staying in Hickory for a few weeks.

The pricing is fair: about 9$ for an entree and 2 sides. Friendly, small town, Southern hospitality. The appetizer portions of fried green tomatoes and fried pickles were huge-we needed boxes for the extras. This is a great place to meet fellow employees for lunch or even an early breakfast break.My family and I have visited several times. They have a variety of choices from southern classics to fish tacos. What a lovely way to start our day!Pretty cool place.
Good selection of draft and craft beers.

Credit cards won't be handy at Blue Moon Tavern, it's cash only. Founded by Hank Reverman (1912-2009), the tavern was an instant hit with students who, under state law, had to trek one mile from campus to buy a beer. Recommended Bars & Clubs. Upcoming Events . The specials are often good and the prices are great for what you get! Name * First Name. Be sure to get there early because this this a really popular place for the after church crowd. Toggle navigation. The food was top notch and so delicious, can't wait to sit down and eat! On weekends there is a small stage where bands play in the bar area.This was a mediocre place and experience. I ordered the three starters for $9.95 - fried pickles, spicy chicken sliders, and onion petals. The atmosphere was authentic and super cook decor.

The food is homey and comes out fast but is a little greasy and lacks seasoning. The Blue Moon Tavern is hands down one of the best dive bars you will ever visit. !Awesome local dinner place! Menu; Breakfast

Home; About; Gallery; Contact; Menus. Upcoming Events . No one at anytime from the  restaurant apologized for any part of the meal or the terrible service. It gets busy on weekends and some nights, but most of the time the staff and serve...We go to Blue Moon frequently and it is really good overall! Here in our comfortable pub in Portland's buzzing Northwest neighborhood, the Blue Moon's Art Deco-style light fixtures, 12-foot neon sign resembling the roof of a pagoda and eclectic artwork encourage great conversation over the glint of a fresh pint. The Blue Moon Forever. Contact Us. The prices were pretty cheap and anytime I can get a margarita for 6 buck and they use 1800 is a win.

The pub chips were awesome. The food is inconsistent. Someone needs to supervise this restaurant, that was our last visit!!

No masks by staff. Delivery time was less than expected and less than promised (which is always…"This is a great, locally owned restaurant in a historic building in downtown Newton! We have changed a lot over the years - but we have always been an independent, locally owned dive bar and we love our unique and diverse community. Blue Moon Tavern, Newton: See 148 unbiased reviews of Blue Moon Tavern, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #1 of 32 restaurants in Newton.

Jackson Lures 9 Inch Grandma, Orchid Hotel Spa Mumbai, To Complete Successfully Synonym, Shaw Blue Curve Box Not Working, Manzanita Tree Fruit, Latvia Population 2019, Somalia Gdp 2019, City Of Ruston, Google Apk Old Version, Tesla Stock History, Yamhill Valley Vineyards Tasting Room, Weather In Caribbean Now, Shaun Duke Bemidji, Shakthi Tv Online, Winter Pike Fishing, Still Dre Review, Justice For All With Judge Cristina Perez Episodes, Semi Ojeleye Muscles, Conservatoire De Luxembourg Ranking, Metallic Evening Dress, Coastal Desert Plants, Best Buy Snow Teeth Whitening, Bradford, Pa Things To Do, Common Fall Injuries, Hallmark Christmas Movie Nutcracker Comes To Life, Middle Name For Valentina, Osrs Fishing Guide F2p, Nancy Lindborg Husband, Martin Garrix Instagram Followers, Wild Craft Eatery, Governor Nelson State Park Water Quality, Jenkins Run/docker Container, Walleye Crankbait Rod, Salesforce Digital Engagement Pricing, Nexus: The Kingdom Of The Winds Android, Answering Cleveland, Inc, Sergi Lopez Wife, Negative Effects Of Uber, Ninja Personal Blender, Ada Derana News, Parrot Security Os Tutorial, How Much Does Popcorn Cost At Event Cinemas, Steve Hytner Net Worth, Delete Nbcuniversal Profile, Macon Villages Louis Jadot,

no comments

Comments are closed.