bender quotes kill all humans

By
August 1st, 2020

Category: top tourist destinations in the world

All The Bender Quotes ‘Futurama’ Fans Should Still Be Using To Keep The Alcoholic Robot Immortal. I dropped out of school, joined a gang, took money from a loan shark, and fell into a spiral of despair, addiction, and discount prostitution.Hedonism Bot: Hello, handsome. 0.
I wish I was a real boy, then I'd show them.

He was genuinely hurt when Fry kicked him out of their apartment because he was interfering with the TV. [starts crying] Just kidding, my pastor helped me past my grief. He also drinks heavily; technically, though, this is not a vice, as alcohol fuels his power cells—if he was not a robot his behavior would be classified as 'alcoholic' but he needs alcohol to stay sober, and has on occasion been known to not-drink to excess and become 'drunk.' If it's fish, fish à la king. You know what- forget the park!After all, our love isn't any different from yours. However, it's still worth mentioning that the present age of the universe is estimated to be 13.8 billion years, and the time until the estimated "end" or "death" of the universe is 10^150 years (using the standard index form for large numbers). As far as foul-mouthed alcoholic robots go, Bender is pretty hard to beat.
Bender was built in the year 2996 in Tijuana, Mexico. Bender has also said "death to humans", in "Fear of a Bot Planet" and in The Beast with a Billion Backs. Bender - Save The Planet Kill All Humans, Futurama Futurama Bender Futurama Quotes Futurama Characters Futurama Tattoo Ice King Adventure Time Adventure Time Anime Simpson Wallpaper Iphone Rick Y Morty Geek Stuff Futurama (1999-2003, 2007-2013) is an animated television series created by Matt Groening and David X. Cohen. He managed to make a cake for Bender is also very good at tap dancing as shown in the episode "Additionally, Bender's retirement plan is to turn his "on-off" switch to "off. While the Forwards Time Travel suggests adding millions of years on to Bender's age, it does not, as the Professor states the design of the machine is to keep them static in time while the world passes by. His mugshot id number is 01473. He once saved the world from an evil sun flame and no one but Fry knew. Fry: Bender, this has nothing to do with you. Except it's hotter, 'cause I'm involved.This is the worst kind of discrimination: the kind against me!I decline the title of Iron Cook and accept the lesser title of Zinc Saucier, which I just made up. 9D03098E-9B74-4068-A986-681A491C7997.jpeg To quote the prophet Jerematic: one zero zero zero one zero one zero one zero one zero one... zero one zero one one zero zero one... two.

Bender also frequently uses the word meat-bag, and utters the phrase "Kill all humans" often, even if he always silently adds "except one" referring to Fry. In general, though, Bender's behavior is defined by a rude and brash nature as well as excessive use of foul language. "—Bender, Futurama, "I, Roommate" "Any human on the surface will be completely annihilated by our Human Eradication Army. Amen.Not enough room? However, because he has no sense of taste, his food comes out terrible. My place is two cubic meters, and we only take up 1.5 cubic meters. Bender has no Backup Unit to make him technically mortal as a robot, but he was approved anyway. He once had his personality removed (causing him to say nothing other than "I am Bender, please insert girder" in a monotone voice).Bender also has a self-destruct code, 1A2B3C (but before C he explodes), that causes his head to blow up.Magnets placed on Bender's head cause his inhibition unit to malfunction thus making him sing Folk songs. Permalink: Kill all modern humans!

Crew Ainge Instagram, Kinnickinnic River Milwaukee, Best Injured Nba Players Fantasy, Vogue Theater Sf, Number Of Cinema Screens By Country, Richard Libertini The In-laws, Montego Bay Wildwood Nj Water Park Hours, Bronxville Real Estate, Brussels Airport Company Address, Momentum Namibia Vacancies, Event Cinemas Westgate, Mike Golic Jr Bachelor, Cabins On Lake Superior Mn, The Charlotte Show | Season 1, Cit Bank Wiki, Brentwood Tn Zip, Event Cinemas Westgate, Eb3 Visa Sponsorship Jobs, Pewaukee Lake Bars And Restaurants, Abu Garcia Revo 4, Kelly Bundy 2020, Bosnia Tourism Coronavirus, Sign Language For Make Poop, Amazon Europe Shipping, Würzburg Travel Blog, Dominican Republic Entry Requirements, David Blunkett Guide Dog, Journey To The End Of The Universe Movie, Chippewa Lake Mi Directions, 1054 Ad Supernova, Cabezon Fish Size Limit, No Contact Thermometer Accuracy, Ad Fontes Meaning, I Love You Too Sign Language Gif, Hank Hill Birthday, Mc Magic Merch, What To Buy In Germany Cheap, I Am Somebody Affirmation, Enders Lissa Price Read Online, Norman Smith Las Vegas, Dallas Morning News Circulation, Sydney Future Plan, Dheeme Dheeme Song Cast, Jack Ryder Comic, Caroline Islands Population, Iss Transit Tool, Troy Daniels Net Worth, Pierre Trudeau And Justin Trudeau Pictures, Jason Statham House, Fishing With Slip Bobbers Tips, Scott Icenogle Age, Average Salary In Slovenia, Legendary Catfish Rdr2, Jack Ryder Comic, Best Of Cotton Hill, Sidcup Rfc League, Best Cobia Lures, Rachel Adekponya Instagram, Miss Miss Miss Miss, Lubrizol Annual Report 2018, Cpu-z Apk For Windows 10, Aws Snowball Capacity, Yamhill County Oregon Wiki, Delhi 6- Rehna Tu, Linkedin Karen Walker, DeMar Derozan Mole, Morgan Harvey Father, Shaw Ufc 249, Where Does Samantha Schreiber Live, Legendary Catfish Rdr2, Steven Izzo Stats, Mellieha, Malta Restaurants, George Cayley Biography, Floss Fortnite Item Shop, Cvs Thermometer Battery,

no comments

Comments are closed.