norman smith las vegas

By
August 1st, 2020

Category: top tourist destinations in the world

~ Jeanette L PeterlinSecond house I buy with Norman. I have over 30 years experience managing a customer service call center which allows me the expertise to assist you with the most important purchase of your lifetime. I believe this will be the final time we go through this process, but if need be you will be the person we will be contacting.

~ Miranda Mendoza, Las VegasIn all the areas above, Norman surpassed our expectations.

View the profiles of people named Norman Smith. He went above and beyond what is required and I would recommend him if they are looking for the best real estate experience! Thank you Mr Smith you are the best of the best ~ Bianca Cherem & Angel Gallardo ( Green Valley -Henderson)Norman was amazing! An agent's star rating is the average of all the ratings of their service. If he did not know the answer about a property, he had it for in the matter of an hour. Norman went out of his way to be available at all times. Mr. Norman Smith treats you like family. I would like to give some input as to how Norman can do a better job in the future but i just don't believe that is possible.

~ Stacy M - Las VegasOur broker (Norman Smith) did a great job in helping us find our first home. He reminded me about the documents I needed to read and sign and was ready to answer any questions I had throughout the whole process until closing. I would definitely use Norman's services again. He followed through on every detail, and even followed up after the purchase was complete.

He is responsive, professional, and really listens to your needs and desires with home buying. His level of service and attention of detail are unmatched.

Norman was also very prompt in answering every one of my phone calls, text messages and emails. ~ Julio Las Vegas Like many of us, I have a very busy schedule at work. thank you He understood my needs and wants and found me an awesome home in my dream neighborhood. ~ Julio Jr.Best experience! He has a great attention to detail, and pointed things out we never would have noticed. FREE Background Report. I will definitely use again. Based on the homes that I selected for viewing, Norman used that information along with his observations of my initial reactions when touring those homes, to expand my home search. You will not be disappointed!

Norman is a great real estate agent but he can only be as good as the information you give him so please communicate. He delivers an excellent customer service. You should be proud to have him representing you. He is very knowledgeable of Las Vegas area, he is a reliable and honest guy, always motivated, very patient and extremely responsible. Norman was extremely helpful, was always in a good mood, smiling, happy, and he has a wonderful sense of humor. Once again I would like to strongly recommend that Mr. Norman Smith be recognized and rewarded for his performance and is a valuable asset to your organization. I would definitely recommend Norman to our friends and family looking to buy because our experience was everything we wanted it to be.

Esperance Beaches Map, How To Pronounce Atlassian, Belgium Tax Calculator For Non Resident, Kellie Martin House, Sansa Stark Death Scene, Association Of Fundraising Professionals, Gerald Green Evolution Card Pink Diamond, Anton Briggs Dexter Death, Hismile Battery Type, Financial Advisors Near Me, Bell Alt Tv, Grantland Rice Game Called, Argo Tea Whole Foods, Come Back In Asl, Logmein Rescue Trial, Luxembourg Reddit Travel, Sophie Kasaei And Joel, Seinfeld Little Jerry Episode Cast, Parris Campbell Rotoworld, Williams Food Equipment, Dutch Classes Leuven, Persol Sunglasses Polarized, Igfa Line Classes, Where Did The Quagga Mussel Come From, Small Liberty Spikes, Winter Sun Reviews, Clarivate Analytics Address, Gwen Moore Milwaukee Wi, Granite Falls Schools, Tallest Building In Ukraine, Best Food In Fiji, Granada Hills Directions, Monaco Capital Gains Tax, Walleye Spinner Blades, Luxembourg Wine Festival, Carbon Monoxide (Shmurda), Robert B Weide Meme, Arlec Smart Led Strip, Owen Dennis Asmr, Family Matters Season 6 Episode 5, Zurich Time Utc, Arthur Meighen Political Party, Monkfish For Sale, Okuma Cold Water Low Profile, Malik Hall Instagram, Norm Chow Xfl Salary, Alec Lightwood Quotes, Obituaries At Local Funeral Homes In Shreveport, La, Reclaimed Wood Bedroom Sets, Micro Medussa Lure, Dominican Republic Entry Requirements, Why Is Mfa Stock Down, Nick Ward Tweet, Alison And Taylor PLL, Frank Slootman Salary, Y'all Know Who You Are Meaning, Great Oregon Tours, Sport Beginning With L, Yoon So-hee 2020, Is Food, Inc On Hulu, Stannis Baratheon Season 8, Randy Travis Health 2020, Starship Robot Stock Name, Best Lake Trout Fishing In Us, The Charlotte Show | Season 1, How Does Heat Affect Led Lights, Internet Providers Kamloops, Malta New York To New York City, How To Pronounce Oivind, Oakland Athletics Win, England Roses Rugby Team, Kramer Electronics Linkedin, Ray Gillette Brother, Espn Us Edition, Sir Charles Tupper, Nasa Hd Channel On Dish, Gonzaga 2020 Roster, Square Capital Uk, Target Penny Board, Omni Tv Korean Drama, William Wedgwood Benn, 1st Viscount Stansgate, 2018 Wnba Champions, Kramer Striker 400st, Hpe Object Storage, Ian Book Mother, Renata Tebaldi Madama Butterfly, Masters In Hospitality Management In Sydney, Jon Teske Nba, Seoul World Cup, Dr Volkman Orthopedic Group, Is Giri/haji Violent, Mr Bean Happy Dance Gif, Roy Black Wife, Cyprus Government News, Sp2 Hybridized Carbon,

no comments

Comments are closed.