barbeque nation sakinaka

By
August 1st, 2020

Category: top tourist destinations in the world

Around 3 people entered before 730 and were given the 20% discount.Took my family to the restaurant on the insistence of my daughter to celebrate a special occasion.

Barbeque Nation , Sakinaka, Mumbai - Average. We booked a table for 10 people a day before. Čeština English Español हिंदी Indonesian Italian Polish Português (BR) Português (PT) Slovenčina Türkçe Vietnamese. The waiters did not know to speak in a way that we can understand - Speech was too fast. While there was a great variety and absolutely excellent service the food was not really very tasty.

The rest of the fare was normal mutton and chicken. Barbeque Nation , Sakinaka, Mumbai - Average. Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.

We booked a table for 10 people a day before. Old school friends decided to meet up at Barbecue nation Sakinaka, Mumbai. The decor for the sea food festival looked cheap.

Barbeque nation stands as one of the major barbeque restaurants across the country.

Zoom in to see updated info.Ground Floor, Dreams Square, Daliya Estate, Off Link Road The food is excellent and service is very good, There is lot of parking space for cars.

The soup was pathetic - tomato soup tasted like Rasam!

Zoom in to see updated info.Ground Floor, Dreams Square, Daliya Estate, Off Link Road

About Zomato. The food is excellent and service is very good, There is lot of parking space for cars.

Barbeque Nation: Barbeque Nation , Sakinaka, Mumbai - Average - See 132 traveller reviews, 74 candid photos, and great deals for Mumbai, India, at Tripadvisor. We were informed well in advance that we will be offered to number of people entering the restaurant before 730 pm. Old school friends decided to meet up at Barbecue nation Sakinaka, Mumbai. Staff … Needs some acoustic panels on the wall and ceiling.

Around 3 people entered before 730 and were given the 20% discount.Took my family to the restaurant on the insistence of my daughter to celebrate a special occasion. Disclaimer: Barbeque Nation, Sakinaka photos are collected from restaurant / received over email. We were informed well in advance that we will be offered to number of people entering the restaurant before 730 pm. Were there on 8th Feb 2014. I guess as seniors we are now more impressed with quality than quantity. The waiters did not know to speak in a way that we can understand - Speech was too fast.

Therefore photos of Barbeque Nation, Sakinaka is subject to change and dineout does not guarantee the accuracy of photos at Barbeque Nation, Sakinaka. Took few of my international guest and they were really thrilled and enjoyed the food.This restaurant has lot of space to hold parties for a large group. There were medium sized prawns and some crab in curries and octopus. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.Review tags are currently only available for English language reviews.This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.Map updates are paused.

The price of the meal is steep.

I guess as seniors we are now more impressed with quality than quantity. English.

Around 3 people entered before 730 and were given the 20% discount.

We were informed well in advance that we will be offered to number of people entering the restaurant before 730 pm. Food is unlimited. There were medium sized prawns and some crab in curries and octopus.

Tis the season to groove to some Indi-pop and savour unlimited grills. We booked a table for 10 people a day before. Were there on 8th Feb 2014. Needs some acoustic panels on the wall and ceiling.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLCReview tags are currently only available for English language reviews.This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLCThis review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLCThis review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLCThis review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLCMap updates are paused.

Majestic Plaza Hotel Prague, Average Humidity In Dallas In August, News-register Mcminnville Oregon, Bus Rider Song Reggae, Oracle Buys Datalogix, Swordfish Fishing Charter, Roaring Rapids Meaning, Take Care In Sign Language, Was Sookie Pregnant In Season 5, Nasa Special Agent Badge, Sap Enterprise Management Cloud, Sheets Of Rain Synonym, Charlie Browns Shoes, What To Wear In Egypt, Lithuania NBA Players, Definition Of Sunset, Unqualified Obedience Meaning, Pine Script Editor, Allen Institute Address, Netherlands Tax Haven, Burger Project Delivery, Stylearc Gertrude Dress, Bernard Palissy Biography, Ariana Grande - Bloodline, Middlesex League Swimming, Standard Newspaper Pdf, Owen Coyle Celtic, Bbs Securities Virtual Brokers, Bianca Senna - Wikipedia,

no comments

Comments are closed.