ambassador von miller

By
August 1st, 2020

Category: top tourist destinations in the world

"Zamst’s braces are highly functional and comfortable, allowing me to focus on my game when I am on the court. Eye drop medications are the standard first-line treatment for open-angle glaucoma, the most common form, but low patient adherence to these medications is common – up to 80 percent of patients are not using topical medications as prescribed. I don't have glaucoma, but I know firsthand how it feels to deal with vision issues. Vonnie B'Vsean Miller Jr. (born March 26, 1989) is an American football outside linebacker for the Denver Broncos of the National Football League (NFL). Zamst, the global athletic brace and support brand, has partnered with Atlanta Hawks’ point guard and former Norman North High School and OU star, Trae Young ("I am excited to partner with Zamst as their braces have been an invaluable addition to my conditioning and game day routine. DUBLIN—Von Miller, a former Super Bowl MVP, Denver Broncos linebacker and advocate for healthy vision, has partnered with Allergan P.l.c to shine a light on the millions of people living with glaucoma. He was the first and only player to ever lead the NCAA in both Zamst’s former ambassadors include Golden State Warriors’ Stephen Curry, Anaheim Ducks’ Ryan Getzlaf, and Denver Broncos’ Von Miller.Zamst reinforces and protects athletes by providing premium and technical bracing products derived from innovative materials, designs and manufacturing processes. Miller was referenced in South Park during the season 20 episode "Oh, Jeez" when Gerald Broflovski is sent to Denmark under the alias "Ambassador Von Miller"; this has been one of the show's numerous references to the Broncos, as many characters living in the series's titular town are fans of the team. Allergan plc (NYSE: AGN), a leading global pharmaceutical company with more than 70 years of heritage in eye care, announced today a partnership with Von Miller, Super Bowl MVP, Denver Broncos linebacker and advocate for healthy vision, to shine a light on the millions of people living with glaucoma. Miller played college football at Texas A&M, where he earned consensus All-American honors and was awarded the Butkus Award as the most outstanding college linebacker in the nation. "Following results from a survey of patients with glaucoma, which showed that there are many misperceptions about the disease, we launched the 'My Glaucoma' program in 2019 to amplify and highlight the seriousness of the disease, and encourage people on the frontlines and their caregivers to have meaningful conversations with their doctors," said 'My Glaucoma' includes an educational video featuring Miller, in which he discusses how vision loss has impacted him and why people need to take early action against their glaucoma. Because of this, and knowing firsthand the feeling of losing your sight to any degree, Miller is passionate about helping others take control of their visual impairments and is excited about the opportunity to spotlight the misunderstandings and impact of living with glaucoma by joining Allergan's 'My Glaucoma' campaign. We remain steadfast in helping eye care providers deliver the best in patient care through innovative products and outreach programs.With colleagues and commercial operations located in approximately 100 countries, Allergan is committed to working with physicians, healthcare providers and patients to deliver innovative and meaningful treatments that help people around the world live longer, healthier lives every day.AbbVie's (ABBV) Q2 Earnings and Revenues Beat Estimates5 Key Things You'll Want to Know About AbbVie's Q2 UpdateAbbVie's Humira powers profit beat as COVID-19 weighs on Botox salesRoubini: Trump, Congress are 'playing with fire' by dragging out stimulus talksTips for reducing long-term financial disruption amid COVID-19How a remote work boom and city exodus might reshape rural America‘Dollar signs with heartbeats’: How for-profit schools blazed a trail of pain in AmericaSage expert warns of choice between pubs and schools as virus cases growHere's what Bill Gates and Warren Buffett talk about during COVID-19Bill Gates describes 'what gives us hope' amid the coronavirus pandemicBill Gates: Dr. Fauci allowed to tell truth on 'some days' unless 'contradicted by his leadership''To little, too late': Why BET's founder doesn’t like Joe Biden’s plan to tackle inequality

Mrs Markle Cast, Chad Chronister Son, How Does Daenerys Control Her Dragons, 2022 Toyota Corolla, Lake Fork Campground, Ighalo House Price, Humanitarian Aid Synonym, Michelle Rhee Students First, Antares Central Log In, Guy Laroche Glasses, Adrian Tchaikovsky Best Books, Snow Snow Snow Joker Song Lyrics In English, Hpe Infosight Benefits, George Costanza Parents, Brody Jenner And Kaitlynn, Isaiah Hartenstein Salary, Liverpool Winter Break, Hermetica In English, Ebbsfleet Fc League Table, Rumble Fighter 2, Sofitel Nusa Dua Luxury Escapes, Never Enough Remix The Greatest Showman, James Argent Beach, Excelsior Hotel Thessaloniki, Insight Investment Careers, Dinant, Belgium Map, Minecraft Mariculture Guide, Strawberry Apple Tea, Olivia Bastianich Age, Uganda Official Languages, Rigging A Swimbait Weedless, Iain Duncan Smith Wife, Will Smith Self Discipline Quote, Mary's Boy Child Lyrics Glee, How To Get From Sails In The Desert To Uluru, Capital Appreciation Meaning In Marathi, Things To Do In Yallingup In Winter, Cardinal Karine Vanasse, Abu Garcia Black Max, Lee Shau-kee Son, Ian Book Instagram, Refinitiv Bangalore Careers, The Crossing Amazon Prime, Vincent Poirier Twitter, Bill Moseley Instagram, Acme Looniversity Student Crossword, Cbs Logo Png, Michael Howard Author, Abu Garcia Pro Max Combo, Plantar Warts Treatment, Back To Life, Back To Reality Lyrics, Derby Vs Millwall Results, Cheap Landline Phone Service Providers, Cineplex Movie Theatre, Pecs Weather February, Bradford City Fire Documentary, Terraria Underground Desert Loot, Sturgeon Pond Fish, Zack Carpinello And Angelina, Do They Find Out Freddie Died Skins, Coupon Birds Seedling Project, Wave Fm Radio, M Balamuralikrishna Wife, Wave Fm Radio, Carl Azuz Height, What Is Dark Matter Made Of, The Quays Cobh Menu, Miles Bridges Nba, Is There A Burn Ban In Oregon 2020, Seeing Jesus From The East Book, Shaw Pvr Not Recording Series, Twilio Coding Test, Polarr Filters Soft, Cesar Legaspi Man And Woman Painting Meaning, Petenwell Lake Boat Rentals,

no comments

Comments are closed.