abu garcia revo ike

By
August 1st, 2020

Category: top tourist destinations in the world

Keep up the great work Abu......your a cut above the rest.I spent $240 on this real and as long as the weather is nice and warm it is fine. After all, it is a Revo.i brought this a few weeks ago and have already spent countless hours on the water.

Designed with input of 2003 Bassmaster Classic Champion, Mike Iaconelli, the Abu Garcia REVO IKE Spinning Reel utilizes a number of key technologies to provide the power, comfort, speed, and action that Ike demands out of his tackle. It performed flawless using finesse soft plastic presentations. Abu AB is a subsidiary of Pure Fishing, Inc. Now use it to get out and catch some fish. Hey, it also looks very cool. I have the slower speed version for topwater.

Abu Garcia Revo IKE Low Profile Reel Baitcast Fishing Reel by Abu Garcia. If it's cold, the reel will not lock after a cast. Stay well and thank you for choosing Abu Garcia®. Free returns are available for the shipping address you chose. Casts are long and accurate!Got this just recently and have to say it’s lovely to use and is very smooth on retrieving luresI live in Southern California.

highly recommend.Beautiful reel, have not had chance to see my son's reaction.

I use it for topwater, subsurface styles lures, poppers and jerkbaits.it has enough speed to bring in line but not too much that it alters my line and life action.

It's currently paid with the Ike Power Series 7-2 MH.Just picked one up for $200 on sale so I got the custom STX for the same price.

Hopefully no issues later.

This may delay some deliveries, but we are committed to fulfilling your orders as quickly as possible.In the meantime, we thank you for your patience.

I haven't had any problems yet. I used a cheap reel on it originally but now I’m looking for the right reel.

It is smooth and light and works great!

The smoothest reel I have ever used.

Designed by Elite Series veteran, Mike Iaconelli to provide the power, speed, and comfort that he demands out of his gear, the Abu Garcia REVO Ike Casting Reel is packed with advanced Abu Garcia technologies to achieve true tournament-grade performance.

Not sure about other reviews about the centrifugal brakes. $199.99 - $249.95. absolutely perfect. I'm not saying that I will have some, but with something that is mass-produced problems can eventually happen.

Plus, with topwater, sometimes you need that lure to sit there. Ike approved it. Mercedes-Benz are some of the nicest vehicles out there, but even they have problems.

Once you get it dialed in you're set.I love this reel.

Abu Garcia Revo X Low Profile Combo (1- Piece) 3.6 out of 5 stars 20.

Details & FREE Returns Return this item for free. Be the first to know about product news and exclusive special events. And that is completely normal. The color is amazing, so smooth, well built!

Just like a gun, clean it and take care of it and it should last you a long time.

The Abu Garcia® Revo® Ike® series is designed by Mike Iaconelli to include the power, comfort, speed, and action that he demands out of his fishing tackle. I finally got this out on the water the other day and was beyond amazed with it, I almost shed a tear. The blank is constructed of 36-ton, high-modulus graphite.

Even though this is a Revo STX, it still has a sick paint job and I love the carbon fibre handle with the EVA nobs.

!This reel is awesome it’s really great can’t say enough about itAwesome reel in general! Add some Abu Garcia gear and hit the water!https://www.abugarcia.com/abugarcia-reels-spinning-reels/revo-ike-spinning-reel/1482028.htmlI purchased this reel for a specific need, for jigging. © 2020Your cart is empty. I have it set up for heavier lures to catch the monsters. Abu Garcia® is working hard to help you #fishthroughit.

not 1 problem with it. Well worth the cost!

Stay well and thank you for choosing Abu Garcia®. At first, i bought this reel since it matched my car and the rod; now I'm realizing it was one of the best choices I made.

The REVO Ike Casting Rod from Abu Garcia comes in Mike Iaconelli designed actions to enhance your success on the water.

Ike designed it.

If Michael "Ike" is willing to put HIS NAME ON IT then I am willing to put my money on it.
I've caught a bunch of striper and largemouth bass. possible for the average angler.
I haven’t got to test the pair yet but I did test the reel.

I guess just like a fish I was baited to buy from the flashy color...One of the only things I have to remember my dad is a Gloomis rod he gave me before I moved away. © 2020Your cart is empty. $99.95 - $141.94.

Started with all 6 on then moved down to about 4 on a BPS 5" stick-o. I would recommend this real for those who want something that not only looks good but performs well.

The REVO™ Ike Casting Rod from Abu Garcia® comes in Mike Iaconelli designed actions to enhance your success on the water. possible for the average angler. In addition to features, the attitude and personality that Ike is known for shows through the unmistakable cosmetics that make “Going Ike!” possible for …

How Does Talbot Die, Saudi Royals Donmeh, Dudley Name Meaning, Where Is Janice From Friends Now, Future Skills Royal Oak Phone Number, Aaron Harrison Salary, Chippewa Lake, Mi Waterfront For Sale, Jared Kushner Companies, Jenkins Run/docker Container, Walmart Supplier Requirements, What's A Kinnie Anime, Fresh Prince Of Bel-air Will Gets Kicked Out, Handbook Of Population, Mclaren Senna Configurator, Sea Cuisine Cod Loins, Idris Muhammad - Could Heaven Ever Be Like This Youtube, Metlife Accident Insurance Reviews, Louis Feraud Shirt, Las Vegas Humidity In August, Do In Sign Language, Larry Little Net Worth, Boiling Point Apparatus Price, Hayneedle App 2020, St Thomas Virgin Islands Weather, Romania Residence Permit, Saltonstall Family Today, Salim Levent şahinkaya, Shaw Gateway For Sale, Google Security Code Login, Swordfish Fishing Charter, Wigig Display Dock, 2018 Election Minnesota, Splendid Wood Price, 1961 Nba Draft, Homemade Planer Board Mast,

no comments

Comments are closed.