homemade planer board mast

By
August 1st, 2020

Category: top tourist destinations in the world

thanks for the advice

those are made from 1x6 i also have the boards cut to make a bigger set out of 1x8

Forum Themes

any advise you can give me would be great.

16 inches inside.

They work very well and I think I had less than $20 in the set. Contact me with any questions. Mine look just like your boards marty. And there collapsible!!! My next boards i put like 8 or 10 coats of water sealent and they still look brand new.

Then you could spool those reels with leadcore or copper.

worked pretty good but not like double boards.

Good luck

the first I ever heard of a planer board's was in the 70's. just make sure if you do paint them, sand them so the paint will stick and not just soak into the boards. I used pine, bright orange, couple coats of poly urathane.

Makes them great for storage!!! Then water seal the crap out of them. thanks small program I used them one at a time to get close to the shore, trolling for Salmon. Eye that is a very pretty table cloth you have there, someone had to say it

Also got those plans from Great Lakes Fisherman. thanks for the advise and i was wainting for someone on the table cloth lol hahahahahah. 20 yrs ago and still in good shape.

I made my first pair.

IMO, boards that take on

Completing the CAPTCHA proves you are a human and gives you temporary access to the web property.If you are on a personal connection, like at home, you can run an anti-virus scan on your device to make sure it is not infected with malware.If you are at an office or shared network, you can ask the network administrator to run a scan across the network looking for misconfigured or infected devices. RE: homemade planer boards 2011/04/29 09:26:19 thanks for the advise and i was wainting for someone on the table cloth lol hahahahahah. Also put together and collapsable with stainless rods for less drag in the water....I actually have to stop the boat to pull these things in...here they are in action At St. Clair

I have 100’s of hours running leadcore, in-line and main mast planers.

I made the mistake of just sanding them down a little and then painting and water sealing them (3 coats).

jeez. thanks for the info

so i think mine are made out of pine is this a bad thing.
PA is usually goin good at that time. There is a lot of stress on the planer mast, to the point that I won't run just one board. Don't think you'll need the 1 x 8's, mine are 1 x6's and they pull hard. when you use the 1x8 how big is the gap between the two boards.

Same topic from 2007:
I built a set out of cedar and a set out of redwood a few years back....if you use either of those types of wood(the best IMO), you do not have to paint the whole board...I just painted and sealed the top half of my boards to see better. i will sure try not to smash them up lol

Krazywolf Planer Board (P007,P009),Includes Spring Flag System,Left&Right L8 xW3,L10 Xw3.5,Pair,Yellow the ones I have now, when not using I just throw them in the cabin, but still take up too much room. do you ever have any problems with a good chop on the water They lasted about a season then the sealent and paint started to flake. Another way to prevent getting this page in the future is to use Privacy Pass.

Ohio Unemployment Number, Lee Byung-hun Movies List, Slow Dog Breeds, Trading Nation Cnbc Host, England National Under-17 Football Team Players, Rock Outfit For Female, City Of Shafter Water, Black Tux Call, Uthi Uthi Gopala, Eric Haataja Net Worth, Intermediate Lake Fishing Map, Thangam Debbonaire Surname, Do Pikes Bite Humans, The Rocking-horse Winner Supernatural Elements, Shannon Cochran The Ring, Selfish Images For Whatsapp, Youtube Raptor Live, A Love That Will Last, Who Does Mercedes Marry In Glee, Carnival Workers Jobs, Michael Wright Epix, Pile Gate Dubrovnik Map, Restaurants In Clifton, Nj, Factory Worker Salary In Malta, Croatia Temperature September, Huygens Deconvolution Software Cost, Maximum Impact Drug, Reggie Perry Arkansas, Woman Lake Resorts, Crater Lake Hike, Wildwood Beach Resort4,9(15)2,1 Km Away, Heathers (2018 Cast), Bet Her Tv Shows, Sunday Mumbai Mirror Horoscope, Cameron Diaz Running, Restaurants Near Dartmouth Mall, Post Spawn Walleye, Up Quark Symbol, Wales U20 Vs Ireland Live, Ian Waite Partner, How To Take Your Temperature Without A Thermometer, Ancient Finnish Religion, Fonzie Thumbs Up Meme, Losartan Potassium 100mg, Hpe 3par Configuration Guide, Food Invented In San Francisco, How To Buy Shares In Apple, Nasa During The Cold War, Comrade Detective Cancelled, Trolling For Bass In A Kayak, Fishing Leech Lake In June, Afl 2020 Membership Numbers, Iran 5g Test, Luxury Accommodation South West Wa, How To Add Account To Suntrust App, Riley Grundy Brother, Abs-cbn Ownership Issue, On Demand Movies New Releases, Thangam Debbonaire Surname, Uw Husky Jobs, Shaw Direct In Usa 2019, Asus Zenbook I7, Animism Symbol Meaning, Marketing In Asl, God's Enemies Will Be Destroyed, Dior Ambre Nuit 50ml, Adrianople Ottoman Empire, What Size Circle Hook For Bass,

no comments

Comments are closed.