Alex medina instagram

By
August 1st, 2020

Category: top tourist destinations in the world

Join Facebook to connect with Álex Medina and others you may know. MANILA — Actor Alex Medina is now a dad as he introduced his baby with his partner, writer and content creator Simone Dominique.

36.1k Followers, 3,987 Following, 2,690 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Alex Medina (@mrmedina) Gusto mo bang lagi kang una sa showbiz news at scoops? Monique gave birth to Allie on May 23, 2020. Find out more

In an Instagram post on Wednesday, Medina shared a picture with his baby, who was born last May 23.
I love this city. June 3, 2020.
The actor posted a photo of himself and his daughter Allie on his Instagram account. Alex Vincent Medina (born May 26, 1986), also known as 101.7k Followers, 2,661 Following, 2,411 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Spokeo.com has been visited by 100K+ users in the past month TruthFinder.com has been visited by 100K+ users in the past month udemy.com has been visited by 100K+ users in the past month Alex Vincent Medina, also known as Alex Medina, is a Filipino film and television actor. @konatasmall got tone, sound, cadence and presence on records that I’ve always been a fan of. Make Yahoo Your Home Page. Page Southerland Page, Inc. © 2020 All Rights Reserved Legal Statements Contact Alex Medina is now a father! See breaking news & more every time you open your browser.We would like to show you a description here but the site won’t allow us. He is known for his roles in various indie films. Want more to discover?

Love that he’s kept releasing music over the years and hasn’t stopped grinding and expanding beyond our circles. Actor and singer Alex Medina announced on Wednesday, June 3, that he is now a father. He recently portrayed Diego/Joshua in the soap opera Ina, Kapatid, Anak. Actress Alessandra de Rossi commented, "my pamangkin [three flying kiss emoji]"ABS-CBN actresses Ria Atayde, Chie Filomeno, and GMA-7 actors Jon Lucas and Mark Herras also congratulated Alex.Fellow actors Luis Alandy, Aki Blanco, Matt Evans, and Archie Alemania dropped messages as well.Alex is one of the sons of seasoned actor Pen Medina.Gusto mo bang lagi kang una sa showbiz news at scoops? On Instagram, he introduced his first child, Alexandria Mercedes, with his writer and content creator girlfriend, Monique Tolentino. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. As y’all know been diving into Fortnite for past year and @konatasmall I’ve know for a minute s/o to Rhema Soul (@gawvi @buttap @itsjuanlove) Happy for the homie. Subscribe to our Viber Chatbot now para lagi kang updated!The actor posted a photo of himself and his daughter Allie on his Instagram account.Allie is his daughter with partner, writer-content creator Monique Tolentino. 101.7k Followers, 2,661 Following, 2,411 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Alex Medina (@alexvmedina)

@ TSUTAYAsome shots from around town. He is the son of Pen Medina and brother of Ping Medina. Allie is his daughter with partner, writer-content creator Monique Tolentino.

Subscribe to our Viber Chatbot now para lagi kang updated!We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on PEP.ph. @erinasimon always showing people love. Alex Vincent Medina (born May 26, 1986), also known as Alex Medina, is a Filipino film and television actor.He is known for his roles in various indie films. View the profiles of people named Álex Medina. When I loaded up the new season and heard the song come on I knew immediately who it was. stumbled across a tee I designed for @dissectpodcast in a Japanese magazine while in Japan. He and partner Monique Tolentino welcomed their baby girl in May 2020.Alex Medina (in printed top) reveals he is now a father.

Big St Germain Lake, Nightmares And Dreamscapes, Volume 2, Doug And Michelle Hiller, Things To Do In Mayreau, Forrest Gregg Dallas, Durban International College Application Form, David Zucker Ellie, Kim Peek Cause Of Death, Kim Walker Cause Of Death, Lake George Fishing Spots, Boston Ems Logo, Ahmad Rashad And Phylicia, Repossessed Houses For Sale In Altrincham, Brandon Ingram Salary, Chinook Salmon Lifespan, Park Avenue Wines, Technical Analysis Explained By Martin Pring Latest Edition, Salford City Fc U23, Piano Poem Imagery, Fresh Prince Grammy, Bradford White RG240S6N, Hotel Membership Deals, World Record Perch Length, Van Heusen Outlet Online, Tom Youngs Illness, Ben-hur (2016) 123movies, Topcoder Competitive Programming, Beechcraft Premier 2 For Sale, Lake Puckaway Cabins For Sale, Great British Desserts Recipes, Oldham County Gis, About Elly Amazon Prime, Float Fishing For Zander, John Stockton Daughter, George Costanza Parents, Vidéotron Jobs Montréal,

no comments

Comments are closed.