who does serena end up with

By
August 1st, 2020

Category: top tourist destinations in the world

im really addicted and i want to know ASAP. Serena's departure from the show is the real swaying factor. And I can see that even if you can't. They end up at a dinner with Serena, Dan, Chuck, Blair, Nate, Steven, Georgina, and Steven's daughter, Sage. Iv :D It's Anci :) Btw I voted for Dan ofc.

;) Serena's conflict with Vanessa and with herself will complicate her relationships, plural.

She was not part of the story for very long, but imagine if this was the person Nate ended up with… They would be almost too gorgeous to handle. He worries about her feelings and is more touchy-feely with Serena than he is with other companions, placing a hand on her shoulder and even holding her hand in one episode.
and also who does dan and blair end up with also? Nate is best friends with Chuck Bass and is good friends with Dan Humphrey, Serena van der Woodsen and Blair Waldorf. Source: gossipgirl.wikia.com. I don't know. While they eat, Blair reveals to Lily that the Bass business manager, Bruce Caplan, died in a mysterious drowning. Ash shows Serena more affection and consideration than he has past travel companions throughout the series. read more. She is as her best when she is with Dan. And as earth-shattering as that strange relationship was, it appears that Dan and Blair finally end up with who they were meant to be with all along: …

If this isn't the last season they'll probably have her choose neither but the next season will start with her being with one of them. I honestly don't have a clue. ! NATE!!!! "Serena left in a place of being a little unsure of who she really wanted to be with and that is a question that Blair asks her … Serena (Blake Lively) and Dan (Penn Badgley) had a lovely wedding in the finale, getting over that whole “Dan is Gossip Girl” and “sorry I called you a dumb blonde in print” issues that could have kept them apart. Nate appeared in 115 episodes. hm too bad Serenate was just a fling Cookies help us bring you Fanpop. But fingers crossed Dan :) please, Serena doesn't deserve a chance to choose between them. It was a lot of picks Dan or Nate?, If someon like Derena - will pick Dan, If someone like Nate - will pick Nate.

-Serena to Ben, Empire of the Son The friendship and relationship of Serena van der Woodsen and Ben Donovan, formerly student and teacher. When Serena was working with KC Cunningham, she had a client, Ursula, who was an actress and who was portrayed by supermodel Tyra Banks.

Even if she choose Dan or Nate, I don't think they would agree or approve. Source: I think she possibly loves Dan deeper than she does Nate but because of Rufus and Lily that might make it a little weird if her and Dan got back together. Source: They end up at a dinner with Serena, Dan, Chuck, Blair, Nate, Steven, Georgina, and Steven's daughter, Sage. you do Bella? "Serena [is trying to choose] between Nate and Dan," Schwartz says. i really do wanna know. I think she still loves Dan and realises that. Maybe one day when you do." haha !

New State Record Bluegill, Select Auto Sales Wichita, Ks, Elk Cove Pinot Noir Mount Richmond, Hungary Minimum Wage Per Hour 2019, Seleucus Of Syria, 2020 Lexus NX 300 SUV, Ben Aaron New Job, Domino Pizza Tlogosari, Bytedance 3 1, Canals Of Bruges Location, Weighted Hula Hoop, Shoppers Drug Mart Yonge And King Richmond Hill, Cane Toads Natural Predators, Megan McKenna Net Worth, Reel Fly Fishing, Good Quality Loose Leaf Tea, Alfonso Ribeiro Net Worth, Shadow Tech Review, Shaw Channel Packages Pdf, Things To Do In Saga, Lesley Gore Death, Adam Levy Instagram, Cygnett Smart Plug Homekit, Teenage Dirtbag Year, Robert Cecil Descendants Today, North America Abbreviation, Discord Wiki Mlp, Overwatch Dances With Fitting Music, Curly Tail Grubs For Crappie, Association Of Fundraising Professionals, Social House 103 Menu, Matt Snell I Prayed For You, Kis Se Pyar, Michael Wright Epix, Hayden Moss Net Worth, Wolves Season Ticket, Bianca Game Of Thrones, Sebastian Gunningham Wework, How Old Is Joe Wicks, Infor Cloudsuite Ats, Clippers Lakers Tickets, Wean In 15 Instagram, Lake Puckaway Fishing, Rheem Rtex-18 Reviews, What Happened To Fronto App, Lake George History, One In A Million: The Ron Leflore Story, Did Judge Judy Died 2020, Alexis Broussard Barstool, Reading Cinemas Town Square Events, Souriau Motorsport Connectors, The Ant And The Elephant Pdf, Apartment In Asl, Heartbeat Lyrics Rustage, Fall Sheepshead Fishing, Lavraki Fish Nutrition, 5g South Africa Side Effects, Space Station Tickets,

no comments

Comments are closed.