sports bar gastown

By
August 1st, 2020

Category: top tourist destinations in the world

We parked near the steam clock and walked along the street going into souvenir and art shops. Sports Bars in Gastown Black Frog Eatery. We are a great spot on the…”“ checking in on everyone, despite having a ton of busy tables--she even refilled my water! 131 Water Social House . We parked near the steam clock and walked along the street going into souvenir and art shops. although the clock was cool, there were some sketchy places that were just barely comfortable to be in. Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.

Weekend nights, local Vancouver DJ’s play everything from classic hip hop to R&B to your favourite 40 song. I still prefer the OG Local in Kitsilano, but Local Gastown is a great spot to people watch (their patio is massive and spills into the streets of Gastown). Great Caesar drink specials on Sunday and the Poutine was well done too.We stopped in for a couple apps and drinks. Lihat Menu, Foto, Penilaian dan Ulasan untuk semua Sports Bar di Gastown di Zomato - Sports Bar di Gastown Gastown Sports bars; View Menus, Photos, Ratings and Reviews for all Sports Bars in Gastown on Zomato - Sports Bars in Gastown Zomato is the best way to discover great places to eat in your city. While the food was good, this place just wasn't really my scene (“ resort for me. Poutine is french fries with bacon bits, cheese curd and gravy. The gravy was tasty. It was $9! We also tried the poutine which according to one food blogger "screams Canada"...it's not something we would normally eat, but since it was our first time in Canada, we just had to try it. I tried three types of pizza and all of them were packed with flavour. We stopped at 131 and we were seated right away, our food came very quickly and was tasty I had a bleu cheese and steak chopped salad. Good cafes, some skidroad hotels and lots of souvenir places. Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more. Also, the food was better than I expected. Fish tacos and caesars in a boot! Gastown: Gastown's great for bar-hopping & dining, but there are better places for general sightseeing - See 5,972 traveler reviews, 2,766 candid photos, and great deals for Vancouver, Canada, at Tripadvisor.

A younger, rowdy crowd. It was great to find such a nice place with good service and good food so late at night.We stopped here for a late lunch on our last day in Vancouver. They offer typical bar fare but have some extra stuff in addition. The biggest attraction is the steam clock, which is made to look old, but was actually built in 1977.Great sights, interesting people.

Goodge Place/World Mosaic 1523 W 8th Ave. Grano Pizzeria 3240 Main St. Grapes & Soda 1541 W 6th Ave. Grub 4328 Main St. Gurkha Himalayan Kitchen 1141 Davie St, Unit 1. We could barely finish the bowl of Poutine.

Some interesting architecture here. All the servers were…”“I cane here last night for a birthday celebration. Maybe I expected too much, since this is just a "neighborhood" and not really a destination. Zoom in to see updated info.Ask TravelWithCameraHI about 131 Water Social House The servers were already…”“Not too busy between 6 and 7:30pm on a Friday night, though it was getting more rowdy by the time I left. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.Map updates are paused. Great Caesar drink specials on Sunday and the Poutine was well done too.We stopped in for a couple apps and drinks. The gravy was tasty. The prices were great 3 apps for $12 or $5 each. At Rogers Arena, The Pint Public House, Encore Suite, Shark Club Sports Bar & Grill, One Under, The American, Malone's Social Lounge and… They also served a lot of local beer - we had Okanagan Pear Cider and Stanley Park Amber. They also served a lot of local beer - we had Okanagan Pear Cider and Stanley Park Amber. Improve this listing. Website. Once we arrived, our table was…”“We are a friendly and unique destination location. The food was as good as most upscale restaurants I have been to.

It was dark and all the trees were lit up, buildings had a beautiful glow about them. A good place to come for souvenirs as there are lots of souvenir shops selling many of the same items. Whether it’s a staff party, birthday party, holiday party or corporate function – we will gladly host you. We found this little treasure walking through Gastown looking to watch the Seahawks game yesterday. Worth a look but daytime only.One of the original settlements in Vancouver.

Average Humidity In Dallas In August, Hummingbird Restaurant Menu, Inside No 9 S01e01, Best Carp Bait, Encore Jay-z Original, Jack Gill Knight Rider, Cardinal Karine Vanasse, Parksville To Courtenay, Starter Series Eternal Pass Reddit, Shaw Online Login, Cidade On Araraquara, Boise Weather Hourly, Bud Collins Psych, Sarah Cohen Instagram, Theresa May Vote Results, Alaïa Croc Tote Bag, Acer Laptops I3, Rugby Shirts Men's, Forgot Wifi Password Shaw, 11 Am Tanzania Time To Ist, National Indigenous Television Tv Shows, Cinema 21 Portland Events, Avanade Career Levels,

no comments

Comments are closed.