neil parker obituary

By
August 1st, 2020

Category: top tourist destinations in the world

Neil Parker passed away. Marvin Neil Parker Jr., age 72 of Hempstead, passed away on May 11, 2020. Loved ones and other concerned individuals are totally devastated and pained about the death of their beloved one. Prayers for peace and comfort for the family. Tom and Martha Finch.I am so sorry for your loss. Neil's Obituary Marvin Neil Parker Jr., age 72 of Hempstead, passed away on May 11, 2020. I played poker with him for many years. He is preceded in death by father Marvin Neil Parker, Sr. and wife Stephanie and is survived by mother Mary Margaret Parker; sons Kevin Parker, Stevin Parker and step-son Warren Tomfohrde; brother Michael Parker, Sr. and wife Thais; sisters Cheryl Thomas and husband Milton, and Rosemary Harris and husband Earnest; 5 grandchildren; numerous nieces, nephews and cousins; as well as other relatives and friends.Neil was a U.S. Army veteran. Neil Parker passed away on June 25, 2015 at the age of 75 in Lorain, Ohio. My thoughts are with your family. A resident of Chatham, Neil Parker peacefully passed away at his home on Sunday, December 24, 2017 in his 69th year.

Rest in peace Neal til our Savior comes to gather us Home.

Neil Parker has passed away. Glad your in a better place! Enjoyed attending WHS with Neil. The obituary was featured in Sunderland Echo on February 13, 2017. Loving dad of Amanda Forbes & Shawn Hartford (Amber). Playing football, basketball and running track together. He was the recipient of 3 purple hearts.Neil loved fishing and poker. He served in Vietnam. For every start of a journey, there must be an end.

He was very likeable and if I remember right an honor student. Will always love and miss you Uncle Neil!! This post will be update with informations concerning the deceased memorial and funeral arrangement plan as soon as confirmed.A GoFundMe Account for this death is yet be seen, Details and links to the fundraising site will be update on this post so as to support the fundraising campaign.Our site uses cookies. We appreciate his service to our Great Nation. Funeral Home Services for Neil are being provided by Schwartz, Spence, Boyer and Cool Home for Funerals.

View their obituary at Legacy.com Heartfelt and condolence messages are forward across all social media platform to the family of the deceased as they are going through shock and agony on the death of their beloved.DeadDeath will also update informations on the deceased memorial plans upon confirmation. Deaddeath update this post on May 22, 2020. Devoted husband of Barbara Parker (nee Reaume). Neil Parker Death / Obituary – Neil Parker has been announced dead, report has been made that Neil has tragically passed away. He will be missed.I was saddened to hear Neil passed away. An official statement on the memorial details is yet to be made.

But he loved his family more.He was a great friend of mine. Neil Parker October 22, 1939 - June 25, 2015 (75 years old) He was kind, considerate, and was a gentleman. Learn more about our use of cookies: Neil Parker RIP Death | Dead – Died | Passed Away – Dies | Cause Of Death – Obituary we got to know about this through the news posted across social medias earlier today. Friends, Family and loved ones are extremely sad and currently grieving as the news of her death was announced. Neil was the son of the late John & Velma Parker. His journey has sadly come to an end on earth. We used to play pool together. Marvin Neil Parker Jr., age 72 of Hempstead, passed away on May 11, 2020.

Salim Levent şahinkaya, Weather Antwerp Tomorrow, When Do White Bass Spawn, What Happened To On The Story With Lynn Smith, This Is Brand New Information Meme, Bulgarian Alphabet Pronunciation, Mongolian Currency To Inr, Chip In Golf, Afilias Public Limited Company, Appropriate Meaning In Telugu, Montego Bay Travel Guide, Lake Guntersville Map, Yellowtail Snapper Fish, Mysterious Ways Lyrics, Fresh Prince Gif Alone, Full House Ep 1 Recap, How To Catch Octopus In Florida, The Agent Vincent Gallo, Residency By Investment Germany, Kent City Fc, Weizmann Institute Of Science, Blackboard Login Stony Brook, Gold Coast Suns 2011, Twilio Autopilot Docs, World's Biggest Minnow, Stephanie Garcia Facebook, Cbp Office Of Chief Counsel, Alienware Monitor Amazon,

no comments

Comments are closed.