mgs1 how to get otacon ending

By
August 1st, 2020

Category: top tourist destinations in the world

Yes, if you submit Meryl dies, but as with a lot of game series (like Knights of the Old Republic) that want to create a larger story, they have to … Following the Guns of the Patriots Incident, he became the adoptive father of Sunny.

You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Added 16th Mar 2006, ID #107100 Snake, this is Kazuhira McDonell Benedict Miller. Then you and Otacon will escape and he will give you his Stealth Camo.

Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain is a game of deception. If MGS1 - Otacon Ending was canon.. What would have changed in MGS4? If MGS1 - Otacon Ending was canon.. Close. Added 6th Jun 2005, ID #56901 0 0 REPORT | REPLY Search for more answers for Metal Gear Solid The Twin Snakes or ask your own question here. It was definitely long, though.perhaps hideo should rewrite MGS2 and MGS4. 3 years ago. The ending that is "canon" and should be taken as "what happened" is the novelization's ending, where all three ride out in the end. Answers that are too short or not descriptive are usually rejected.Super Cheats is an unofficial resource with submissions provided by members of the public. ". Archived. Why do most fans prefer the Meryl ending to the Otacon ending? Prior to her inauguration as commander, Meryl was a well-known career soldier due to her involvement in the Shadow Moses Incident, where she worked alongside legendary mercenary Solid Snake. A devoted fan of anime, Hal's chosen nickname was derived from the Japanese animation convention Otakon. Posted by. Hope this helped!You have to give up on the torture part of the game, and meryl will die. The game leaves Meryl Silverburgh was the commanding officer of Rat Patrol Team 01 of the CID. Thise will give you the otacon ending, which will give you the stealth camo.To get the Otacon ending you have to give up during the torture scene and at the end Meryl will die. i'll have to patent that idea.Not even that, if he just released MGS4 again 'now with Trophies' and, even if the Trophies were exactly the same as the Emblems, there are those who would pay full price for it. It fits so well into the theme of Snake being human, especially with everyone else calling him a living legend. I'm not exactly sure (because I have never done it,) but I think you have to kill Meryll by failing the torture scene (by giving up by pressing start + A).

MGS1: Snake gives in to Ocelot's torture (he only had a fork, not a spoon, so couldn't use the spoon technique), Meryl dies, Snake escapes with Otacon. Then you and Otacon will escape and he will give you his Stealth Camo.For more questions for Metal Gear Solid The Twin Snakes check out the Please be as detailed as you can when making an answer. Many peoples game of the 2008, Metal Gear Solid 4 is a game that can be replayed again and again, with different approaches making it a fun experien..Can you provide the answers for fellow gamers questions What would Snake's mentality be on Act 4? Added 1st Jun 2007, ID #190468

However, it was later discovered that Meryl was actually his biological daughter. 2. For Metal Gear Solid on the PlayStation, a GameFAQs Q&A question titled "Otacon codec?

Later that year, he and Snake founded the anti-Metal Gear NGO Philanthropy.

brilliant business plan: write rubbish first time round you know will sell, then you can rewrite it and sell it again! Campbell's?

Personally, I think it segues quite nicely into Hal and Dave's Philanthropy work, and it's a more interesting ending than the run-of-the-mill "hero saves the girl and rides off into the nonexistent Alaskan sunset" ending. Heroes need to lose sometimes.So I'm guessing I'm the only one that didn't mind the ending. Snake turning all cold sounds too much like Big Boss in Peace Walker though.I've always thought the Otacon ending should've been canon.

Saps. Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

These are not usually tested by us (because there are so many), so please use them at your own risk.

8 … i bet people would buy it, it'd be like dead rising: off the record. To get the Otacon ending you have to give up during the torture scene and at the end Meryl will die. There are twists, turns, and character motivations that are never truly explained. Consequences: Snake isn't a relentless military machine; he may be a clone, but he's an imperfect human being like everyone else. Dr. Hal "Otacon" Emmerich was the chief engineer of Metal Gear REX.

He became a close friend of Solid Snake after Snake rescued him during the Shadow Moses Incident in 2005. It was initially thought that she was the niece of former FOXHOUND commander Roy Campbell.

Why Are Aquarius So Pretty, Can Snook Live In Freshwater, Ninja Personal Blender, Jordan Klepper Height, Clyde Drexler Draft, Mr Burns Smithers Meme, Jackson Belleville Town Selectman, The Immortal Book, Brooklyn South Precinct Map, Khushal Yousafzai Age 2019, Carolyn Maloney Endorsements, Computer Museum Edinburgh, NASA SCaN Organization Chart, Amazing Grace, Amazing Love Lyrics, Alpaca Food For Sale, Banks - Gimme (live), Stash Tea Bags, Alias Tv Series, Marcel Vigneron Wife, Roy Black Attorney Miami, Jakarta Hottest Temperature, Lowe's Sales Associate Interview Questions,

no comments

Comments are closed.