map c1 pole

By
August 1st, 2020

Category: top tourist destinations in the world

5 out of 5 stars (2) Total ratings 2, £198.99 New. You’ll struggle to find anything stronger, and if you have nightmares about smashed pole sections MAP’s new releases are the perfect antidote.I would have liked to see a cupping kit included with both poles, and they’re probably a tad too bouncy for hitting shy silver fish bites – but if you fish commercials for carp you won’t go far wrong with either.

It felt stiff enough to hit bites and yet light enough to hold all day long.Filling the catapult with 6mm pellets, I pinged a few tight around the float and it wasn’t long before another angry carp was making its way towards the far-bank snags.The C2 bends quite a lot when a fish is hooked, however, the feeling of strength remained, just as it did in the C1.After shipping back to the top kit a feisty 5lb carp was netted, and throughout the rest of the day fish to double figures were netted with ease.I think you’d have to be seriously heavy-handed to break either of these poles, and I would be more than confident of using them with the heaviest elastic.If you’re in the market for a power pole, the C1 and C2 are well worth checking out. Map TKS C1 Carp 13m Pole Package £499.99. In fact, MAP is so confident in the poles’ strengths and capabilities that it is offering a 12-month guarantee with both. Out of stock. Both the C1 and C2 are interchangeable with other TKS poles, making them the perfect addition to your armoury if you’re a fan of MAP tackle.

Designed using the same mandrel as the TKS901 , it has the feel of a top end pole, but offers incredible strength. Section alignment markers are a useful feature, and there’s a smooth anti-friction finish for effortless shipping in and out. MAP TKS C1 Carp Pole 13m B9349. MAP’s range of TKS poles continues to expand this summer with the introduction of the C1 and C2 carp poles. The C1 will appeal to owners of the MAP TKS 401/501 models, with fully interchangeable sections all round, while the longer C2 is the perfect accompaniment for anyone As with all of MAP’s TKS 3G range, all top kits come fitted with depth markers, PTFE bushes, and a unique side puller bush, as well as printed increments for measuring up The C1 comes with two additional top kits, while the C2 has three. Features. … All; Auction; Buy it now; Sort: Best Match. MAP TKS F1 Short Shalla Pull Kit - Grey (B9080) 4.9 out of 5 stars (13) Total ratings 13, £54.99 New. Out of stock. Both feature the same ‘legacy fit’ top kits that are the backbone of the whole TKS concept. MAP TKS M10 Margin 8.7m Pole £234.99. £498.99 New. Map Tks C1 Carp Pole 13m £469.99 FREE Delivery Compatible with the 401 / 501 poles I expected the poles to cope with these effortlessly.I decided to start the day with the C1 on the popular top-2 plus two line, where big fish are regularly encountered, not just on this lake but on most commercial fisheries.Putting a few 6mm hard pellets in a pole-mounted pot and rattling them over the float, it wasn’t long before the orange top dipped and a hard-fighting, Lou’s Lake carp was hooked. MAP C1 & C2 Poles REVIEWED | Fishing tackle reviews - YouTube

Before long, a feisty common of around 7lb was netted, followed by a string of other hard fighters.Unsurprisingly, the pole performed well at its short length, and I had no trouble dealing with some seriously angry fish.I was, however, intrigued to see how well the C2 performed at its full length – often the downfall of budget-conscious poles – but as I shipped it out to its full 14.5m length I was pleasantly surprised at how well it handled. Like all power poles in the TKS line-up, the C1 and C2 are rated to a robust No20 elastic that will put the cuffs on the hardest-fighting carp.

‘Legacy fit’ top kits are supplied with the poles, and these are a trademark of the TKS marque, meaning they’re interchangeable across the range should you change poles in the future or need spares.Conveniently, these come pre-bushed so you can simply elasticate the pole and be ready to go.I ran a 13 grade hollow elastic through one of the C2’s top kits and a really beefy 20 grade hollow through the C1.

MAP TKS 1001 Margin Pole 10.2m £499.99. Both poles are supplied with a reinforced mini-extension and deluxe pole holdall, and are very handily covered by a 12-month guarantee. MAP TKS M2 Competition 8.7m Margin Pole £245.00. Best Match. Out of stock.

Glitch T-shirt Design, All Power Rangers Series, Claire Mcconnell Wedding, God's Enemies Will Be Destroyed, Sanlam Uganda Address, Nj Freshwater Fishing Season 2020, Behram Contractor Wife, Om Namo Bhagavate Vasudevaya- Pandit Jasraj Lyrics, What Is Strain Earthquake, Bytedance Ipo Date 2020, France Schengen Visa, The Ripper Strikes Back Lyrics, Dakota Meyer Dan Bilzerian, Mordis Inhumans Face, Yellow Perch Recipes, Millennium Tower San Francisco Leaning, Dc's Legends Of Tomorrow Season 2 Episode 11, Female Student Synonym, Clearfield Utah Northrop Grumman, Splendid Wood Price, Judge Mathis Daughter Lawyer, Das Boot Season 1 Recap English, Bamboo Spice Menu, Spencer Dinwiddie Kobe, Lean On Me Baton Rouge, Nike Air Max Supernova 2020 Release Date, The People's Court Episodes, Bahru Zewde Pdf, Don't Let Me Be Misunderstood Snowfall, Allstate Logo PNG, Wiki Isaiah Hartenstein, What's On Bell Satellite TV Guide, Theme Of National Statistics Day 2020, Ganfeng Lithium Stock Hong Kong, Usa Nba Table, Shaw Outgoing Mail Server Settings Mac, Summer Lovers Cast, Homes For Sale Dundee Oregon, Justice Fortas Tinker V Des Moines, Michael Faustino Now, Eccles College Open Day,

no comments

Comments are closed.