i see a kingdom crossover

By
August 1st, 2020

Category: top tourist destinations in the world

Kingdom Hearts III drops at an unspecified date later this year. They’ve got to start putting the Marvel worlds in there, right? you are the fourth brother of meliodas, zeldris and estarossa you four were thuick as thieves while estarossa was more laid back sometimes zeldris and meliodas would sometimes get in fights so you would have to bonk them on the head to stop them and...A/N: hey guys you ready for this chapter now this chapter will take place where Meliodas regained is power and threaten the ten commandments so enjoyit's been one crazy journey I must say from learning on how to use a keyblade and some magic while also making some new friends and lovers but there is always something that I'm missing being Master Yen sid's apprentice along side with King Mickey I've found out that I have amnesia luckily I still know my name but I don't know anything else much less where my home world is I also keep getting dreams and visions of four young boys playing as like they were brothers and one with two girls both with long hair but one had light purple hair color and the other had like a blond like color hair for some reason I always feel sad about them then once me, sora and riku manage to save others such as Aqua, Terra, Ventus, Roxas, Xion and Axel whose real name is Lea after sometime with Aqua and Xion I fell in love with them as they reminded me of the two girls from my dream and/or vision right now me, Aqua and her two friends along with Xion and her two friends we've been called up by Master Yen sid for something as we make our way up the tower we discuss the reason why he wants uswith that we nod and continued up the stairs after awhile we manage to get to Master Yen sid we entered the room and bowed to him in respectful wayYen sid: hello my guardians of light it's good to see you againYen sid: I'm glade you ask Y/n tell me have you regained your lost memories yet?Y/n: no not yet Master Yen sid everything before Mickey found my is still pretty hazy I only get an occasional vision or dream but they are always so crypticYen sid: I see well as luck would have it I know two people that could help you on your memories they are individuals that are apart of a group called the seven deadly sinsVen: huh another group of seven people similar to the seven guardians of light minus the whole keyblade partYen sid: yes Ventus that's what they are the two people I'm referring to there names are Merlin and GowtherTerra: wait Merlin I thought he was at radiant gardens?Yen sid: *chuckles* no Terra the Merlin I'm talking about is a womanYen sid: the reason she goes by the name Merlin is because her real name is too difficult to be heard by human earsLea: really her name can't be that hard to hear or understandYen sid: I assure you it is even I couldn't understand her name   Y/n: okay so this other Merlin and the one named Gowther how can they help me with my memories?Yen sid: yes they can I have been keeping touch with Merlin making sure Xehanort or the 13 seekers of darkness wouldn't try anything and as of now in her world a elite demon group called the ten commandments have been released by their seal that her captain named Meliodas put upas he said the "ten commandments" and the name "Meliodas" I get a quick flash of a vision that makes me put my hand on my head due to the sudden flash as I felt both Xion and Aqua put their hands on my shoulder worried for me

Food Delivery App Poland, City Of Auburn Permits, Comwave Phone Not Working, Nba All-star Saturday Night Live Stream, Evan Handler Movies, What Channel Is Paramount On Spectrum In Texas, Colin Kline Mn, Zachary James Family, Mikkel Svane Family, Ishqiya Drama Imdb, Lithotech Cape Town, Family Matters Carl Nightmare, Can Snook Live In Freshwater, Lake Monona Fishing Report, Apricots Meaning In Telugu, Around The Beatles, Subtract In ASL, Cancellous Bone Histology, Community Reddit Blackface, Chris Redd Snl, Prankster Meaning In Bengali, Tatyana Ali Songs, Krafla Volcano Eruptions, Grounding And Bonding For Dummies, Arnstadt Bach Organ, Mystery Tackle Box Bass, Salesforce Lightning Training For End Users,

no comments

Comments are closed.