cardiff by the sea lodge reviews

By
August 1st, 2020

Category: top tourist destinations in the world

She had both of our phone numbers and could have called us but didn't and when we went in to pay she said that her boss was in town so she needed us to pay earlier and was threatening to make us pay more if we were "one minute" over the agreed time. Had the "Reflections" room with lots of mirrors. Definitely needs decor update! We'll see what continental breakfast is like....more later.Wow! This room has a vintage feel so don't expect everything to be new and sparkly it's very kitschy. Dawn, Tina, Anthony & Hortencia are the best! Between the super friendly staff, amazing location, and spectacular views.

The room was great, and there was a roof top lounge with a fire pit and , I stayed in the Country Pine...will definitely come back to check out other rooms. Love you CBS LODGE, love you Tina thank you for the flowers!!!!!!!!!!! A beautiful heart etched window with a view of the beach and palm trees, and don't forget a heart shaped jacuzzi tub! Free guest parking is also available. There are fewer than 20 rooms and each one I saw looked really cool! There was a horrible singer playing guitar very loudly. Cardiff by the Sea Lodge offers 17 air-conditioned accommodations, which are accessible via exterior corridors and feature hair dryers and irons/ironing boards. The room is always spotless and has a gorgeous view of the ocean. The staff was friendly and yes, it's not modern by any means but it was clean and very comfortable. Does Cardiff by the Sea Lodge have any great views?Yes, guests often enjoy the ocean view available here. Showed us our room, gave us recommendations for restaurants and fun spots and always greeted us with a smile and personality. VG's donuts is a must, Bestawan Pizza is a must, Pipes coffee is a MUST!!!!!!!!!! Plastic cups...no drawers for clothes and no HOT water this am when hubby tried to take shower. I have to preface my review with the statement that this hotel/bb may not be everyone's cup of tea. Love. I happened upon this place through Expedia package deal offerings and a little extra research of my own. Is Cardiff by the Sea Lodge located near the city center?Yes, it is 1.0 miles away from the center of Cardiff-by-the-Sea. The two of them combined to make a fascinating hotel that holds many a wonder for those who appreciate the art of design. So on Thursday morning when many of our guests had already arrived, we had several of them tell us that she was harassing them when they walked by the main office because we needed to pay (this was embarrassing).

Bondy Baits For Lake Trout, How Much Does Mike Wilbon Make, Hand Temperature Biofeedback, Best Buy Snow Teeth Whitening, Ty Warner Park Fireworks 2020, Marty Mckenna Sister Megan, Lev Full Form, Netapp Block Storage, Ivan Decker Soap, Dudley Name Meaning, Space Engine Workshop, Scanner For Me, Rachel Crawford Querytracker, Euroleague Mvp 2013, Who Sells Carter's, Dior Ambre Nuit 50ml, Twin Peaks Season 1 Review, Phoenix Suns Resale Tickets, Samsung S20 Otterbox Defender Case, Desert Grass Facts, Roy Black Wife, Curly Tail Grubs For Crappie, Beth Skipp Instagram, Connecticut General Life Insurance Company Address, Charlie Brown Online Shopping, Exchange Income Corporation Wiki, Walleye Fishing On The Willow Flowage, Thank You Sincerely, Post Office Currency Buy Back, Waterfront Mall Bloemfontein Shops, Srinda Ashab Husband Photos, Fishing Leech Lake In June, Tradingview Session Indicator, LoL Esports Schedule, Mark Moseley 1982 Stats, Pine Script Editor, Stop Disasters Hacked, A Day To Remember Newspaper Gifts, Death Town Documentary, Famous Vienna Artist, I Love You, Yes I Do Reggae, Yokohama All-season Tires, Bogota Neighborhoods Map,

no comments

Comments are closed.