bobby osborne songs

By
August 1st, 2020

Category: top tourist destinations in the world

Based on a traditional Swedish folk song, “Dear Old Stockholm” is essentially four harmonic areas: a minor II-V-I in D and a major II-V-I in F and two vamps, one over a C dominant tonality and another over a Dm(maj7) chord:To simplify discussion, I am treating Kenny’s performance of the head as the “definitive” melody, even though it differs from both the traditional Swedish folk song and the leadsheet found in The Real Book (2004, pg102). (Keyboards were overdubbed by FDB at a second session.) It is the story of a young man, not quite the legal age of 18 and under massive pressure from his father, singing the song "Ruby" over radio station WPFB in Middletown, Ohio. I wanted to be able to communicate my ideas quickly in rehearsals. Celedonio RomeroAuteur : Anthony Peter Hatch / Compositeurs : Anthony Peter HatchAuteur : José Joaquim Emérico Lôbo de Mesquita / Compositeurs : José Joaquim Emérico Lôbo de MesquitaAuteur : George Krise / Compositeurs : George KriseAuteur : Francis Thomas Avallone / Compositeurs : Peter DeAngelisMy Favorite Memory / Beneath Still Waters / Windy City (Live) Awaiting me was the news that someone had been struck by a train.

• This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
  • no comments

Comments are closed.